U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Sarasota - Bradenton - Venice area
 [Register]
Sarasota - Bradenton - Venice area Manatee and Sarasota Counties
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-17-2021, 12:24 PM

772 posts, read 239,687 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by srq57 View Post
It is not uncommon for older adults to become much less "filtered" as they age.
Yup. Not saying is the case here, but for the elderly you always have to consider neurological decline (not dementia just decline).

Not about racism but, for instance, my dad, in the last few years, has decided that is acceptable to fart in public...
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-17-2021, 12:31 PM

225 posts, read 96,398 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lampert View Post

Not about racism but, for instance, my dad, in the last few years, has decided that is acceptable to fart in public...
It isn't?

Yeah, I accidentally burped at our favorite Italian place last night. I get it.

Old Today, 08:39 AM

16 posts, read 1,106 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gg View Post
So out of the 1,000's of people you know how many are interracial? For me it might be around 2%. Is that the norm? Statistics are your friend. I live in a city. If you live in the country, you might be at 0%. Norm? No.

Let's live in the real world, not the one made up by media. I like to actually tell it like it is. Getting tired of the fake crap people spew.

Yeah, seriously.

Stats?? OK, you think maybe 2% ??? if that's true...can you do math? what's 2% of 350,000,000 US citizens?? LOL, er, that's a helluva lot of millions, RIGHT?

I mean, for example: Hispanics accounted for 16.7% of the national population, or around 52 million people. MOST of whom aren't "white folks".

BLACKS as a group constitute about 13% of 350,000,000 US citizens, say about 42,000,000 give or take.

ASIAN about 6%

Other? WHO really knows? lol check your DNA LOL.....Native American???, er, not white folks either, right?

ALRIGHTY THEN !! So you think that there are no interracial relationships that have, and do occur frequently? Give me a "statistical BREAK"

I *see* interracial relationships, (family, friends, etc) all the time across the US in cities AND in "the country" lol

e.g. White/Asian, White/Hispanic, Asian/Black, Hispanic/Asian, Hispanic/"Hispanic", Native AM/White, Native AM/Black, Mulatto/White, White/Black, Black/Mulatto, Native AM/Mulatto, and WHO KNOWS WHAT/WHO KNOWS WHAT,

You use the nomenclature "the norm",well....hmmm....lots of things used to be the "norm" which are no longer....

If "statistics are your friend" (as you put it), the country's "statistics" have drastically changed, and will continue to change, because "statistics" are never "static", it's a snapshot at a particular time.

Unless you are blind, this nation's racial statistics are changing right under bigots' and racists' noses, so are "relationships" - that includes so-called "interracial relationships" across the board with every group. Things (and people) aren't as "black and white" as some people would like to maintain them...lol (no pun intended)

Get used to it - but your 2% of the population is on the low-end of actual interracial relationships, but still is in the MILLIONS, and it's increasing NOT DECLINING....

But who cares? God Almighty?? hmmm I sort of doubt it lol....Jesus himself was a non-white Semitic Jew, born in a sea of brown folks, not white folks, right?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Sarasota - Bradenton - Venice area