Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-17-2010, 01:19 PM

124 posts, read 283,678 times

Advertisements

I know my post relating to giving the reputation click was deleted so I think anything related to that conversation was deleted.
See you guys in a few weeks:-)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-17-2010, 07:57 PM

262 posts, read 781,679 times
It will be good to see you, and your lovely bride again. You KNOW that we will fire up the grill for you, right? Brie

Old 11-18-2010, 04:20 AM

3,390 posts, read 4,949,179 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muhnay View Post
http://www.cornudas.builderspot.com/page/page/1655937.htm (broken link)

Now I am not sure if this is a joke or not, I saw some press on it a while back and forgot about it until a friend was asking me about it. I looked on Googlemaps and could not find anything worth a damn out in the desert there... besides more desert. So if you have been there what do you think of the idea? something you would invest in, or something to avoid.

How many years do you think it will take to build this thing?
I think that project is dead.

Old 11-18-2010, 05:00 AM

124 posts, read 283,678 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taylorcraftbc65 View Post
It will be good to see you, and your lovely bride again. You KNOW that we will fire up the grill for you, right? Brie
I know that for sure!! We will be there arriving on the afternoon of 12/2 and leaving the afternoon of 12/6. Maybe we can meet at Mays on Saturday or Sunday for a burger. My wife is dying to try out one of those world famous ones!!

Old 11-19-2010, 05:59 PM

3,390 posts, read 4,949,179 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muhnay View Post
yeah I think this is one venture the Florida businessman made a big mistake on. I dont see anything ever becoming of it.
Me either Muhnay. It doesn't seem to have any development going on.

Old 11-19-2010, 06:21 PM

There are small changes taking place that can not be readily seen from 62-180.
The room to the south of the "saloon" but attatched to it, is being renovated as a Church. There will be both a Cowboy Service, and a seperate bi-lingual service given by two different pastors, primarily, but a third pastor will also occaisionally give services to the locals who can not afford the 50 mile round trip to Dell City from the various acreges in the Cornudas area. I know this, because Tee and I will be bringing the music at some of the services.
When it comes to Wallace, he no longer has ANY CLAIM to Cornudas, OR the land or buildings at the old wallacetown complex.
Brie

Old 11-22-2010, 06:10 PM

Location: Cornudas TX better known as Glory Land east of Paradise
120 posts, read 235,797 times
We had a good time at the cafe today. Brie and Tee came in. and we hada good time drinking coffee and talking about old times. My grandson came out for a couple of days and he is having a good time. Hey Stev looking forward to seeing you in Dec. Hope we can get together for some coffee at the cafe. I guess it is getting cold at your place now. Take care and talk to you soon.

Bob

Old 11-24-2010, 06:03 PM

Location: Cornudas TX better known as Glory Land east of Paradise
120 posts, read 235,797 times
Happy thanksgiving to every one that post on this page. I hope you all have a wonderful day with lots of good stuff to eat. My favorite is the stuffing with gravy and the pumpkin pies. yum yum.

Bob

Old 11-24-2010, 06:13 PM

9,191 posts, read 21,871,509 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thespook View Post
Happy thanksgiving to every one that post on this page. I hope you all have a wonderful day with lots of good stuff to eat. My favorite is the stuffing with gravy and the pumpkin pies. yum yum.

Bob
Hey, Bob! Hope y'all have a great Thanksgiving, too!

When you get out to Texas again, I think we're just going to have to introduce you to "Texas cornbread dressing." It's served as a separate dish, and is not placed inside the turkey.

As a lifelong Texan now living in nearby NM for the last three years, I have never had stuffing. It may just be my particular family, but I've never seen stuffing in Texas!

Have a good one!

Old 11-24-2010, 09:14 PM

Default Thanksgiving wishes

From our house under the west Texas stars, to all of you, we wish you a happy, healthy Thanksgiving meal with family and friends. Brie
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas