Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-12-2011, 01:46 PM

1,812 posts, read 3,359,996 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedJacket View Post
She's donating part of her book proceeds to this The JAYC Foundation, Inc.

I'd ask what you've done to make this world a better place, but I already know the answer.
I was not aware of that. But still if she does not want to relive her past why is she selling it why not take some of the 20 mill and use that instead of selling her story.

This foundation who is running it her mother??? if so i am sure there will be problems it that is the case
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-12-2011, 01:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorthy View Post
You said that Jaycee's mother is pimping her daughter's story out for cash. You haven't proved that in any way shape or form. Saying that Nancy Grace thinks it's so is not a real source. Sources need to contain facts, not opinion. Obviously it's not true.

What do you think about Nancy Grace making money off of Jaycee's kidnapping and ongoing abuse?

like i said if it is important to you GOOGLE IT last time you said you did not want to so its not important is it. I am not your slave I dont work for you for free pay me an i will do your dirty work end of story furthermore someone pimped jaycees story in order for it to get published to the highest bider and not everything is on the net some is on the news

Old 07-12-2011, 01:48 PM

28,164 posts, read 25,310,566 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 30STM View Post
I was not aware of that. But still if she does not want to relive her past why is she selling it why not take some of the 20 mill and use that instead of selling her story.

This foundation who is running it her mother??? if so i am sure there will be problems it that is the case

This was answered several times on this thread already.

Old 07-12-2011, 01:50 PM

Quote:
like i said if it is important to you GOOGLE IT last time you said you did not want to so its not important is it. I am not your slave I dont work for you for free pay me an i will do your dirty work end of story
So IOW, you like to throw around baseless accusations pulled out of thin air and then throw a hissy fit when asked for proof.

The onus is on you to prove the statements you've made.

Old 07-12-2011, 01:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magritte25 View Post
This was answered several times on this thread already.
i did not read every war an peace post

Old 07-12-2011, 01:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magritte25 View Post
So IOW, you like to throw around baseless accusations pulled out of thin air and then throw a hissy fit when asked for proof.

The onus is on you to prove the statements you've made.

and if you need proof look it up like i did. you seem very interested in every post i make hummmmmmmmmmmm or are you having a boring day and need to give me all this attention. know if you dont like what i post you can ignore it instead of givng me more attention.

Old 07-12-2011, 01:54 PM

18,836 posts, read 37,368,760 times
I think Jaycee's story is important. Because maybe now, if I see something that just does not "look" right, I am more likely to report things. Mostly, I just mind my own business. But this has made me do some critical thinking about things, and maybe always minding your own business is not the best philosophy. I don't know...but maybe if someone had done something Jaycee would not have been subjected to the experiences she had. No medical care, for two births. What if there had been a complication? Would she have died and thrown away in a trash bag?

Old 07-12-2011, 01:57 PM

4,267 posts, read 6,184,279 times
Quote:
and if you need proof look it up like i did. you seem very interested in every post i make hummmmmmmmmmmm or are you having a boring day and need to give me all this attention. know if you dont like what i post you can ignore it instead of givng me more attention.
If you looked it up then it would be easy to prove by posting a link but since it's made up it's not so easy to prove now is it?

Old 07-12-2011, 01:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorthy View Post
If you looked it up then it would be easy to prove by posting a link but since it's made up it's not so easy to prove now is it?

i already did but that link was not good enough for you and N. grace is not good enough for you and when i told you to look it up yourself you said you didnot want to so go figure. DO IT YOURSELF OR KEEp QUIET and stop repeating yourself like

Old 07-12-2011, 01:59 PM

Quote:
i did not read every war an peace post
Two paragraphs/six lines of text is too much to read? Wow.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime