Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-16-2014, 08:23 PM

11,787 posts, read 17,780,723 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by akatrk View Post
Whoa, whoa, whoa. The baby?
She's on Tyreese's back.

Now. How many people will still think Mika killed Karen and David and that Carol is covering for her?

Old 03-16-2014, 08:31 PM

6,292 posts, read 10,605,078 times
Were those the character deaths of the season we we're warned about?

Old 03-16-2014, 09:10 PM

8,757 posts, read 9,467,599 times
Epi

Old 03-16-2014, 09:20 PM
Jza

259 posts, read 379,910 times
Hate to go against the grain but this wasn't my favorite episode. The girls were annoying. The guy who plays Tyrese and the lady who plays Carol are both good actors. "Carol" is a REALLY good actor to me though. In the earlier seasons she played Miss doom and gloom, now she's survival tough and hardened. She pulled off both sides to her character convincingly.

Glad to see everyone else seemed to enjoy the episode. It feels evident that each episode has different writers unless that's not the case. I've seen some episodes that are not so good, to good, to down right epic. Show's still fun to watch. On to next week!

Old 03-16-2014, 09:31 PM

6,574 posts, read 6,745,260 times
Good show. It resolved the Carol/Tyrese situation. It resolved the Lizzy situation, and allows for these 2 to rejoin the group with the baby.

Old 03-16-2014, 09:43 PM

15,971 posts, read 9,389,369 times
Wondering about the smoke plume they see in the distance and the smoldering walkers wearing camo.....

Old 03-16-2014, 09:48 PM

6,497 posts, read 11,819,491 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoNative34 View Post
Wondering about the smoke plume they see in the distance and the smoldering walkers wearing camo.....
Well, it was speculated on Talking Dead it could have been the house that Daryl and Beth set on fire when they left it. I really didn't notice camo clothing, but I'd have to watch again to see.

But, I do have one question about the smoke. Carol had noted that the smoke had turned white, which means it was going out. Wouldn't that mean it was PUT out... and not burned out on its own? Wouldn't it still produce black smoke if it burned out itself?

Old 03-16-2014, 10:55 PM

13,933 posts, read 12,900,806 times
FINALLY we get a quality episode that moves the general narrative along a bit. I really liked it tonight and thought it had an appropriate outcome for the girls. As soon as I saw that Lizzie killed her sister I was like "I would kill her because she's too dangerous to try and live with" and so I wasn't surprised that that was how it played out. Think about it, you can't put her in a nut house. Like a sick animal, you put her down. That was really the only way to handle the situation when you consider the over all survival of that group { Ty, Carol, and Judith }. No way just one of them could have managed to survive on their own with the baby, and no way you could have Lizzy and the baby under the same roof.

I'm also glad it finally cleared up some other stuff so that people can stop speculating and making up theories that don't have any evidence to support them. Lizzy was feeding the walkers at the prison, Carol killed Karen and David, and everyone can stop wondering how Tyreese was going to react when he found out. He forgave her, { as if he had a choice if he wanted to have any hope of surviving with an infant in this world, he needs Carol now more than ever }

Good episode.

Old 03-16-2014, 11:00 PM

13,933 posts, read 12,900,806 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by steelstress View Post
Well, it was speculated on Talking Dead it could have been the house that Daryl and Beth set on fire when they left it. I really didn't notice camo clothing, but I'd have to watch again to see.

But, I do have one question about the smoke. Carol had noted that the smoke had turned white, which means it was going out. Wouldn't that mean it was PUT out... and not burned out on its own? Wouldn't it still produce black smoke if it burned out itself?
... No

Quote:
Originally Posted by renault View Post
That's twice now that Daryl's impending demise has been alluded to - this time he willingly laid down in the coffin. That couldn't be a more obvious hint.
Hmm... Interesting observation. Sometimes a cigar really is just a cigar though.

I honestly don't think Daryl is going anywhere. They stand to lose too many fans who might abandon the show as they have threatened to do if Daryl were to die off.

Old 03-16-2014, 11:14 PM

354 posts, read 304,209 times
Tonight's episode was the most amazing bit of drama to ever grace a TV set. I've never been so emotionally affected by a TV show before. I've been saying for quite sometime this is the best drama ever to hit TV, now I'm pretty much convinced of that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV