Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-17-2014, 08:41 AM

6,497 posts, read 11,835,309 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by yamota View Post
Did Judith die? I thouht I saw carol digging three graves, and when Carol and Tyrese were leaving, I didnt see the baby with them. Did I miss that part?
Judith is alive. In the last scene, where you see Tyreese and Carol walking away with their backs to the camera, Tyreese is carrying Judith on his back in some sort of pack. You couldn't see her because she was covered with a blanket, but you could tell it was Judith.

I didn't notice 3 graves.

Old 03-17-2014, 08:41 AM

15,891 posts, read 18,371,776 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintCabbage View Post
No offense, you need to get out more. Try Season 1 of True Detective that just ended, Walking Dead is a comedy compared to that show, now THAT's drama!
It's not a matter of "getting out more." It's a matter of what moves us. It's usually different for each of us. We tend to invest our caring in some of the characters. It does not mean that we think the show is real or that the actor has died. It merely means that we care about the character.

I liked Mika. She was a gentle soul. I have never liked Lizzie.

I still have not recovered from the violent death of Officer Joe Coffey (Ed Marinaro) on Hill Street Blues and that was back in the 80s.

Old 03-17-2014, 08:45 AM

1,422 posts, read 3,446,744 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by steelstress View Post
Judith is alive. In the last scene, where you see Tyreese and Carol walking away with their backs to the camera, Tyreese is carrying Judith on his back in some sort of pack. You couldn't see her because she was covered with a blanket, but you could tell it was Judith.

I didn't notice 3 graves.
im curious as to why they have the kid completly covered in a blanket when on his back??? is it a micheal jackson thing?? LOL..

Old 03-17-2014, 08:54 AM

872 posts, read 830,081 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by deb8997 View Post
im curious as to why they have the kid completly covered in a blanket when on his back??? is it a micheal jackson thing?? LOL..
What is that suppose to mean?? The kid is covered up....because it is cold where they are. Did you not notice they have on coats??

Old 03-17-2014, 08:55 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,593,358 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ketabcha View Post
It's not a matter of "getting out more." It's a matter of what moves us. It's usually different for each of us. We tend to invest our caring in some of the characters. It does not mean that we think the show is real or that the actor has died. It merely means that we care about the character.

I liked Mika. She was a gentle soul. I have never liked Lizzie.

I still have not recovered from the violent death of Officer Joe Coffey (Ed Marinaro) on Hill Street Blues and that was back in the 80s.
I agree. To each his own, man; to each his own. Obviously a whole lot of people are pretty invested in TWD and I am one of them.

Old 03-17-2014, 08:58 AM

14,994 posts, read 23,949,889 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ketabcha View Post

Hey I remember that!....it was all like a sudden "what just happened" shock...and the show just went on, just like life.
OK back to topic...

Old 03-17-2014, 09:05 AM

1,078 posts, read 1,418,521 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aspe4 View Post
Why do you think Carol is going to die soon?

It would have been interesting if Carol killed Lizzie in a way that would allow her to reanimate as a walker, since that's what she wanted to be. The writers probably would think that's too much though. But I don't think Lizzie ever directly told Carol she wanted to be a walker, though she did tell Mika that.

Just a feeling, too much on her plate with what she did in the past to Tyreese and what she had to do and what needed to be done with the little girl, I just have that feeling.

Old 03-17-2014, 09:09 AM

1,078 posts, read 1,418,521 times
Quote:
Did Judith die? I thouht I saw carol digging three graves, and when Carol and Tyrese were leaving, I didnt see the baby with them. Did I miss that part?

When they first walked onto property they walked past a grave as they prepared to sweep the house..

Old 03-17-2014, 09:11 AM

10,215 posts, read 11,196,851 times
Quote:
No Judith did not die... Tyreese was carrying her on his back...

Old 03-17-2014, 09:26 AM

2,288 posts, read 3,246,745 times
I don't know what the rest of you are looking forward to, but each week I'm hoping for Rick and Carl to find out that Judith is alive. I just cant wait to see their joy, and honestly, I want the burden off Ty & Carole. A baby is the last thing I'd want in this situation.

Even though last night was a stunning episode, I have to wonder why Ty & Carole would go off together and leave 3 kids alone. That just didn't ring true for me, as I cant imagine doing that. Especially knowing that Carole knew something was wrong/dangerous about the crazy one. She couldn't have forseen the outcome, but she'd know at the very least the monster might encourage walkers. I'd have expected to come back and see her playing with them and the two little ones being eaten.

I never left my kids home alone at that age, much less with walkers around.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV