Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-18-2014, 07:11 AM

26,660 posts, read 13,789,390 times

Advertisements

I finally caught the episode last night. I think it was one of the best. The acting was superb. Carol Tyrese and Lizzie. The setting, the lighting, the camera work, really set the mood. It was idyllic with the farmhouse that they found with a propane tank and a well, yet a sense of doom was constantly looming in the background.

I kept hoping that Lizzie would turn into a zombie and they would have to kill her before she could hurt anyone else. Even though I knew it was coming, I was sad to see that she killed Mika. That was a really heartbreaking scene to watch. Carol's reaction especially pulled at my heartstrings. Carol is a very strong. She is the one who took care of Lizzie, in the end, while Tyrese stayed back with Judith.

When Carol and Tyrese were talking in the grove about Karen, it looked like Carol was going to tell him. I was hoping that she would wait because the timing felt all wrong. It was. Tyrese was able to accept that Carol killed Maria only after seeing how Carol handled Lizzie. He saw that sometimes good people have to do horrible things in the ZA to ensure that others survive. He knew how hard it was for Carol to kill Lizzie and he knew how hard it must have been for her to kill Karen and David at the prison. He knew in that moment that Carol was actually acting selflessly and with compassion.

This episode was a beautiful piece of work and very sad and heart wrenching to watch. One of the best.

Old 03-18-2014, 07:24 AM

11,787 posts, read 17,814,987 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spaten_Drinker View Post
Rick thinks that Carol killed them and he banished her so that Tyresse would not find out. What would happen when Rick, Tyreese, and Carol all get together and compare stories? Who is Tyreese going to believe?
Carol's here and now is with Tyrese. Her life depends on how the two get along. Getting to Terminus and seeing Rick again are not guaranteed. She is not even concerned with what Rick thinks at this point. She told the truth to Rick then and she told the truth to Tyrese just now.

Old 03-18-2014, 07:44 AM

16,062 posts, read 26,784,300 times
This is the first episode this season that was good! The entire season has been such a snoozefest. I cannot believe there are only two episodes left.

I forgot completely about someone feeding the rats to the walkers! Sad the girl turned about to be very nutso.

Old 03-18-2014, 07:51 AM

1,842 posts, read 1,769,358 times
It's not a matter of Tyrese believing either Rick or Carol. Since Carol confessed Tyrese will know that Rick lied

Old 03-18-2014, 07:51 AM
JPD

12,138 posts, read 18,321,462 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhipperSnapper 88 View Post
At this point, the only one NOT headed to Terminus is Daryl. { and Beth, obviously } I expect some or all of the characters to reunite this coming episode.
That assumes the goons that picked Daryl up are not part of the Terminus community. We don't know who they are (at least, those of us who couldn't care less about comic books don't know).

Old 03-18-2014, 09:00 AM

10,207 posts, read 11,190,828 times
Only 2 episodes left.....

Daryl will find his way back to the group, I think this will be a given..

So many episodes have gone on without Rick .... I want to see what Rick has been up to.. COME ON...... Enough of Daryl for awhile..

Old 03-18-2014, 09:17 AM

2,169 posts, read 3,141,944 times
2 Episodes Left............

Will they all reunite at Terminus?
Will Darryl stay with his new group or will he object to their brutality and try to leave?
If Darryl does stay with them until the reunion, will the one on the bedroom floor recognize Rick and vise versa. What tension will that create?
Will we see Beth again this season or ever?
Once they reunite, how will the prison group react to Glenn's travel companion seeing as how she was a part of what destroyed their life at the prison?
What about the professor on his way to DC? If he was for real, would he give up his quest just to follow Glenn?

I think we can assume there is a big reunion before the end of the season. But there has to be some new big drama to keep us hanging until next season.

What's it going to be?

Old 03-18-2014, 09:24 AM

11,787 posts, read 17,814,987 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DesG73 View Post
It's not a matter of Tyrese believing either Rick or Carol. Since Carol confessed Tyrese will know that Rick lied
I do not remember Rick lying about anything. I remember him trying to tell Tyrese and was interrupted. When did he lie to Tyrese?

Old 03-18-2014, 09:31 AM

15,891 posts, read 18,363,386 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovemaine View Post
Saw this posted on Facebook:

TWD Foreshadowing - Imgur

I didn't put any of this together. Mind blown!
Wow. I didn't put any of it together, either, and I'm usually pretty good at noticing things like that. I remember thinking at the time, when Michonne was taken with that painting, that something was up but I quickly forgot about it.

Thanks for the link. Very interesting. I'm going to have to pay more attention in the future.

Old 03-18-2014, 09:43 AM

14,688 posts, read 26,647,112 times
Am I correct in that this is the first time we saw Tyrese without his stupid hat?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.