Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-17-2014, 09:25 PM

7,384 posts, read 5,498,327 times

Advertisements

I think Lizzie was probably traumatized by everything she experienced in the ZA. And developed the mental illness too.

I have to give props to the two girls who played Mika and Lizzie . They did a great job playing those characters, very talented young actresses!

Old 03-17-2014, 09:50 PM

8,757 posts, read 9,480,351 times
Tribute to Lizzy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss_BmTGv43M

Enough trying to explain the girl's behavior away.

Old 03-18-2014, 12:26 AM

13,933 posts, read 12,915,096 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spaten_Drinker
At first Carol said that Lizzy COULD have
killed them by turning them into walkers and leading them into the courtyard.
Carol would have found them and killed them again. I still think Lizzie did it
and Carol is covering in case the meet up with Rick again and she doesn't have
to change her story.
Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
I am also one who had thought Lizzie was the one who had killed them, and Carol was covering for her. During last nights episode I was thinking that it may have been possible that Lizzie had tried to kill them, not by stabbing them in the head but by stabbing them in the torso so that they would die and turn. She was just learning how to use a knife at that point and she also probably didn't know exactly where to stab them to immediately kill them. When Carol found them still alive but mortally wounded she probably stabbed them in the head, then dragged them out to be burned before anyone could see the other stab wounds. She probably didn't know who it was that had initially stabbed them but probably thought it had to have been one of the kids that she was training. If that's the case then yeah, Carol killed them, but, they would have been dead soon anyway. As for her telling Rick and Ty the reason for killing them - protecting the group - those two were away from everyone else so they weren't an immediate threat to the rest of the group, and, Carol knew that Daryl and the others would be back with meds that could have helped the two.

If Carol did kill those two, but not because they were already mortally wounded, even though they weren't an immediate threat to the rest of the group and since meds to treat them were on the way, then she's just as, or more, dangerous as Lizzie was. If so, and if she'd been in the house with Rick and Carl, while Rick was almost comatose from his injuries, she probably would have killed Rick, to save Carl and herself, because it didn't look like Rick had that great of a chance of surviving his injuries.

Hmm, yeah. I can't remember if it was in this thread or in the BB thread, but someone else made a similar comment - 'they said it, so the case is closed' - when others had a different opinion on something .. but that 'case closed' person turned out to be wrong.
Ok, Everybody, repeat after me....

"Carol killed Karen and David".... "Lizzy did not"

As Tourian said, last nights episode closed the book on that. Use your brains and think about this for a moment.... When Carol told Tyreese that she killed Karen and David, Lizzy was already dead right? So, there would have been no reason for Carol to cover for Lizzy at that point. In fact, Carol would have been better off letting Ty think it was Lizzy, but she didn't, she confessed.... because it was her.... end of story.

Last edited by WhipperSnapper 88; 03-18-2014 at 01:24 AM..

Old 03-18-2014, 12:28 AM

13,933 posts, read 12,915,096 times
At this point, the only one NOT headed to Terminus is Daryl. { and Beth, obviously } I expect some or all of the characters to reunite this coming episode.

Old 03-18-2014, 01:09 AM

Location: Charlotte,NC, US, North America, Earth, Alpha Quadrant,Milky Way Galaxy
3,770 posts, read 7,553,150 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarrieM View Post
That series was the Rot & Ruin series by Jonathan Maberry. It's a four volume young adult series which I loved (and I originally got the first book for my teen daughter). Light on the foul language, very light on the sex (teen couples hold hands and kiss, that's as far as it goes). NOT light on the zombie violence.

But if you prefer your zombie fighters to be old enough to drink, check out his Joe Ledger series, starting with Patient Zero.
Thank You! I am going to check it out!

Old 03-18-2014, 06:17 AM

25,901 posts, read 42,754,151 times
Carol even explained to Tyrese that Lizzy would not have killed them like that. She would have wanted them to reanimate and have a zombie tea party.

Old 03-18-2014, 06:20 AM

2,169 posts, read 3,141,493 times
Carol did it!

Old 03-18-2014, 06:25 AM

4,975 posts, read 11,707,440 times
Saw this posted on Facebook:

TWD Foreshadowing - Imgur

I didn't put any of this together. Mind blown!

Old 03-18-2014, 06:33 AM

5,094 posts, read 5,182,603 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhipperSnapper 88 View Post
Ok, Everybody, repeat after me....

"Carol killed Karen and David".... "Lizzy did not"

As Tourian said, last nights episode closed the book on that. Use your brains and think about this for a moment.... When Carol told Tyreese that she killed Karen and David, Lizzy was already dead right? So, there would have been no reason for Carol to cover for Lizzy at that point. In fact, Carol would have been better off letting Ty think it was Lizzy, but she didn't, she confessed.... because it was her.... end of story.
Rick thinks that Carol killed them and he banished her so that Tyresse would not find out. What would happen when Rick, Tyreese, and Carol all get together and compare stories? Who is Tyreese going to believe?

Old 03-18-2014, 06:56 AM

3,929 posts, read 2,960,029 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhipperSnapper 88 View Post
At this point, the only one NOT headed to Terminus is Daryl. { and Beth, obviously } I expect some or all of the characters to reunite this coming episode.

unless Terminus is where those men are from and we are going to have a 28 days later scenario! I also think the burnt zombies are coming from Terminus... I don't think it had anything to do with the house Daryl and Beth burnt down.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV