Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-28-2013, 08:04 PM

31,387 posts, read 37,054,795 times

Advertisements

How embarrassing.

Spoiler
Adam blows it.

Old 05-28-2013, 09:09 PM

9,153 posts, read 9,495,356 times
I had decided that
Spoiler
Judith
would be going home, so not really a surprise. Out of the other two, I really thought
Spoiler
Holly
was ready to go before
Spoiler
Sara
. But really no huge losses tonight from my point of view.

Old 05-28-2013, 11:32 PM

1,336 posts, read 1,824,328 times
I am in California so I am not using any spoilers. Boy did Adam looked defeated. But HE picked horrible songs for his singers. And Blake let his singers pick the songs they wanted to sing that meant something to them. So I say Blake is the better coach.

Blake has three singers left and the others all have one. I know it won't happen but how weird if Blake had the top three.

I felt Sarah was screaming the past few weeks and Judith was a total disconnect so no surprise. Song choice will be huge next week as all the ones left are great singers. Swon Brothers better pull out another "George Jones" tribute that really saved them a few weeks ago. They are probably the most at risk.

Old 05-29-2013, 01:49 AM

5,163 posts, read 3,658,020 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgianbelle View Post
I don't agree. It should be the most talented singers, not the most talented males or females. The girls were better this season, but that doesn't mean it will be the case next season.
Yeah, the girls have been better, and in some cases, way better.

Old 05-29-2013, 05:36 AM

1,765 posts, read 4,349,560 times
Adam looked in shock when one of the country girls got thru at the end and Judith and Sara did not...it seemed like he was looking over to Usher and saying something like 'what??'

I really liked Kris Thomas and am sorry he's not still there...so I don't have any really strong feelings at this point, as I am generally not a country fan at all.

Old 05-29-2013, 06:09 AM

51,691 posts, read 15,696,447 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by catfancier View Post
Adam looked in shock when one of the country girls got thru at the end and Judith and Sara did not...it seemed like he was looking over to Usher and saying something like 'what??'
Yeah, I seen that.

Old 05-29-2013, 06:55 AM

17,535 posts, read 39,141,385 times
I love Adam, but he is a terrible coach. He does this every season, pick terrible songs for his artists, and gives them what I feel is strange advice on how to execute them. Sarah looked soooo forced and uncomfortable trying to sing that gotye song, she wasn't believable at all. Too bad, she has sooo much potential.

I am wondering if Judith purposely wanted to get herself off the show - I'm thinking she might have something already waiting in the wings. Otherwise it makes no sense that she would do such a weird number at this point in the competition.

Blake is definitely the smartest coach there.

Old 05-29-2013, 07:30 AM

4,721 posts, read 5,313,615 times
I was not surprised to see Judith and Sarah go. Judith is hard to like, and I never really understood Sarah's appeal. I hope Michelle or Danielle wins.

Old 05-29-2013, 07:31 AM

1,336 posts, read 1,824,328 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsychic View Post
I love Adam, but he is a terrible coach. He does this every season, pick terrible songs for his artists, and gives them what I feel is strange advice on how to execute them. Sarah looked soooo forced and uncomfortable trying to sing that gotye song, she wasn't believable at all. Too bad, she has sooo much potential.

I am wondering if Judith purposely wanted to get herself off the show - I'm thinking she might have something already waiting in the wings. Otherwise it makes no sense that she would do such a weird number at this point in the competition.

Blake is definitely the smartest coach there.
You nailed it!

Social media is blowing up over Adam's "I hate this country"remark. Sore loser, but Adam you caused it. He did pick terrible songs.

Old 05-29-2013, 08:19 AM

758 posts, read 1,640,489 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by happyinca View Post
You nailed it!

Social media is blowing up over Adam's "I hate this country"remark. Sore loser, but Adam you caused it. He did pick terrible songs.
To be honest, he picked a terrible SONG. Judith picked her own song (though I guess he decided not to veto it). He picked Sarah's song and Amber's song, but Amber's went over well.

I have been a bit saddened by his judging this season. I think he felt like he had the winner(s) once he got Judith and Sarah in the blind auditions and just decided there was no way he could screw it up.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV