Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-16-2013, 10:01 PM

16,062 posts, read 26,850,027 times

Advertisements

I don't think she gave the house away 'for real'. There would have to be papers, lawyers involved. Of course this is a television show, but I think there is more to it then that.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-16-2013, 11:31 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,301,515 times
If Em is in the hospital and in a coma, I think she'll wake up as Amanda whether for real or not and try to get out of everything by saying "Emily" was due to some other traumatic "accident". IDK. Can't wait for the next eppie!

Old 12-17-2013, 06:17 AM

1,039 posts, read 1,550,505 times
UGH!! Why did Lydia have to go and do that?? The plan was going so perfectly!! Then here comes daniels sorry behind shoots her and walks away like nothing happened? WTH!? His character has been turning me off for a while now I hope they redeem him! I thought i would see the whole Victoria arrest scene but I guess thats going to be on Jan 5! Now we don't know what to ever expect from EMs.. Maybe she will fake amnesia until she gets another plan back on track or maybe she does have temp amnesia for real. Wait did u guys laugh at the dramatic way she fell off the boat almost like she was modeling? LOL Reminded me of Tyra Banks showing the top model girls how to pose LOL!! Good Ep can't wait till the new year!

Old 12-18-2013, 12:30 PM

884 posts, read 1,064,390 times
I really enjoyed this last episode, was surprised on quite a bit things that happened. That Sarah is really annoying me, I can't stand her on this show, she also doesn't fit what has been already going on in the show.

I'm still trying to understand what exactly is going on between Patrick and Nolan. Is Nolan really into Patrick that emotionally, or is it an act? Was his look of disappointment when Patrick "dumped" him, real or was it because he no longer can use him for his plotting in Revenge planning?

In regards to someone else post earlier about why Emily gave her house away to Lydia without getting the picture. I'm guessing that Emily knew that Lydia has already done her damage with it and probably has more copies of it elsewhere. Also, by showing too much reaction to that picture could cause further suspicion. Lydia is really screwing things up.

It also looks like Margot can be used to Emily's advantage at some point, since they "blow up" between Margot and Lydia.

I'm going to have rewatch this episode online, since I missed a lot of it while flipping back and forth between this and Survivor finale. So I may be posting some other Revenge "commentary" soon. And I'm glad the show comes in January (rather than March). Whew!!!

Old 12-18-2013, 01:59 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,301,515 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyalChubsta View Post
Wait did u guys laugh at the dramatic way she fell off the boat almost like she was modeling? LOL Reminded me of Tyra Banks showing the top model girls how to pose LOL!! Good Ep can't wait till the new year!
What I caught about that whole scene was Emily is laying in the water with both her arms extended with her index fingers pointed straight out like she was posing. It looked so un-natural.

Old 12-19-2013, 07:53 AM

1,842 posts, read 1,773,984 times
Looks like things didn't go quite like Emily planned. What a monkey wrench Lydia turned to be. So now Emily's floating around with 2 holes in her gut and Victoria's who knows where with Aiden. Then there's Daniel possibly getting away with it. It's gonna be an interesting end to the season

Old 12-19-2013, 08:21 AM

1,039 posts, read 1,550,505 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
What I caught about that whole scene was Emily is laying in the water with both her arms extended with her index fingers pointed straight out like she was posing. It looked so un-natural.
Right when she got shot and she was about to go overboard she put her hand on her forehead with a sigh it just looked so modelish

Old 12-19-2013, 09:46 AM

3,999 posts, read 5,042,373 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DesG73 View Post
Looks like things didn't go quite like Emily planned. What a monkey wrench Lydia turned to be. So now Emily's floating around with 2 holes in her gut and Victoria's who knows where with Aiden. Then there's Daniel possibly getting away with it. It's gonna be an interesting end to the season
It's true we don't know where Victoria is but presumably in her state room. But we know Aiden jumped ship and swam to shore. He met Jack on the beach when they both saw her bloody wedding dress.

I'm really glad it starts back up in January, too. At least in the previews, we got a glimpse of some of the drama!!!

Old 12-19-2013, 12:57 PM

1,842 posts, read 1,773,984 times
Yeah it's a short hiatus thankfully. Some shows won't be back till February. I wonder if this is it for Revenge. I mean how long can the writers drag out Emily's plot to get even? When it first started it looked like it was a one year thing now we're in the middle of season 3

Old 12-19-2013, 01:00 PM

16,062 posts, read 26,850,027 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DesG73 View Post
Yeah it's a short hiatus thankfully. Some shows won't be back till February. I wonder if this is it for Revenge. I mean how long can the writers drag out Emily's plot to get even? When it first started it looked like it was a one year thing now we're in the middle of season 3
Exactly. I was thinking the finale was going to be the series finale. They need to wrap it up before everyone jumps ship gracefully like Emily!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV