Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-05-2011, 11:09 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,837,675 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizela View Post
His haircut is awful - the way the top part flops around.
oh come on Mizela.......nitpicking much!!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-05-2011, 11:23 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,270,290 times
I'm not sure Cher is staying away because of any rift. I think she's letting Chaz have the limelight. You KNOW if Cher shows up, the paparazzi will be all over HER. At least that is what I hope is happening. She should be there this coming week though! Chaz got through the elimination. Do ya think Cher said that only because like us, she thought Chaz was going home? Fooled her! Now she has to make an appearance even if she doesn't really want to.

BTW, I think Chaz makes a better looking man than he was as a female. Fat and all.

Old 10-06-2011, 12:19 PM

21,695 posts, read 28,533,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
I'm not sure Cher is staying away because of any rift. I think she's letting Chaz have the limelight. You KNOW if Cher shows up, the paparazzi will be all over HER. At least that is what I hope is happening. She should be there this coming week though! Chaz got through the elimination. Do ya think Cher said that only because like us, she thought Chaz was going home? Fooled her! Now she has to make an appearance even if she doesn't really want to.

BTW, I think Chaz makes a better looking man than he was as a female. Fat and all.
That is exactly what Chaz stated on a talk show. It may have been Joy Baher's but he has been on so many I don't recall exactly which one.

Anyhoo, he said that Cher knew if she was in the audience the first or second nights it would be more about her than him and she did not want to take attention away from him.

Now that he is moving on to higher rounds, we will be seeing her.

Old 10-06-2011, 12:29 PM

3,335 posts, read 2,669,527 times
They ought to invite Cher to sing (They won't)....she can 'flat out' belt out a tune.

Old 10-06-2011, 04:03 PM

The two best female music artists I can perform at kareoke are Cher and Karen Carpenter. They have a good vocal range for me.

I don't watch very many talk shows. If I do watch one, it's at night and I've seen a commercial of someone I want to see. So I have not heard Chaz on any talk show. That's a pity because I caught him one night on Letterman and that's how I found out about Chastity becoming Chaz.

That would be great if Cher would sing a song. I'm pretty sure she wouldn't though. That goes back to taking the limelight off of Chaz.

Okay then, my guess as to next week....ummmm....I still say Chaz. Then Nancy Grace. With this viewer voting, I'm at a loss when someone has a BIG fan base!

Old 10-06-2011, 04:09 PM

15,632 posts, read 24,524,180 times
I think Hope will go home next week. I had predicted that she'd go home this week and, even though I was wrong, she was in the bottom 2.

I didnt realize what a super-star Hope is in the sports world. But I still think that next week is her last.

Old 10-06-2011, 04:21 PM

A few pages back I posted about the dancers. I dont think anyone responded. Do youall not care about the dancers on the show? I know the stars are the "stars" but the dancers have such a big job, choreographing each dance and then trying to each it to the stars in such a short timeframe.

And to the person who asked (I cant recall who it was right now), yes -- I was the one who posted the videos of Derek's Paso Dobles. I loved the Futuristic Paso Doble too. I think Derek is a genius at what he does and deserved the Emmy he won for those dances.

Old 10-06-2011, 04:25 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,837,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by texasfirewheel View Post
A few pages back I posted about the dancers. I dont think anyone responded. Do youall not care about the dancers on the show? I know the stars are the "stars" but the dancers have such a big job, choreographing each dance and then trying to each it to the stars in such a short timeframe.

And to the person who asked (I cant recall who it was right now), yes -- I was the one who posted the videos of Derek's Paso Dobles. I loved the Futuristic Paso Doble too. I think Derek is a genius at what he does and deserved the Emmy he won for those dances.
seriously, no I don't care about the pro dancers. If there were a show with just pro dancers on then I "might" be more interested in them.

Old 10-06-2011, 04:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
seriously, no I don't care about the pro dancers. If there were a show with just pro dancers on then I "might" be more interested in them.
OK, thanks for being honest.

Old 10-06-2011, 05:29 PM

Back to DWTS....I sure know I would never be able to learn a routine in the short amount of time they have! I CAN dance but I still don't think I'd be able to get a routine down.

Last edited by Beretta; 10-06-2011 at 07:40 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV