Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-01-2020, 11:13 AM

96 posts, read 65,092 times

Advertisements

So- Angela and Michael get married and he comes back to the US with her-then she can't 'tote' a baby for him and Skyla won't carry for them or give her an egg- what happens then? From SoJoBoy & BabyLoveLisa's past reports- Nigerian's can take more than one wife? Will that happen with Michael and Angela?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-02-2020, 06:13 AM

23,861 posts, read 33,529,254 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dj10 View Post
I find it very confusing with all these 90 day shows. I'm sure there are some episodes I have missed. I think that all the shows they have had so far are:

Before The 90 Days
90 Day Fiance
90 Day Happily Ever After
90 Day The Other Way
90 Day What Now
90 Day Self Quarantine
90 Day B90 Strikes Back
90 Day Pillow Talk

From what I can tell it seems this weeks schedule for 90 Day shows is (East Coast Time)

Sunday 8:00 pm Happily Ever After

Sunday 11:00 pm Pillow Talk (Happily Ever After)

Monday 8:00 pm B90 Strikes Back

Monday 9:00 pm The Other Way

Monday 10:00 pm Pillow Talk (The Other Way)
We forgot one, The Family Chantel. The article below doesn't say much except the writer wonders if it has been canceled. I never watched it. Then add to it the new spin off of Darcey and Stacey.

Has TLC's 'The Family Chantel' Been Canceled?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bevogal View Post
So- Angela and Michael get married and he comes back to the US with her-then she can't 'tote' a baby for him and Skyla won't carry for them or give her an egg- what happens then? From SoJoBoy & BabyLoveLisa's past reports- Nigerian's can take more than one wife? Will that happen with Michael and Angela?
Last season on the show Angela said another wife isn't an option for Michael. They were sitting at the hotel pool, she asked him to tell the truth on whether he will be happy if they do not have a child together because she said taking another wife or seeking out another woman to have a child is out of the question.

I posted the article below on the 19th where Angela said if Usman loved Lisa he wouldn't be thinking of taking another wife.

The reality is that Michael may not ever get to the US because immigration from Nigeria has stopped. Michael will have to move to another country that's allowed like Avery and Omar who's from Syria which is another country the US doesn't accept immigrants from

Quote:
Angela also gave her two cents on Lisa's relationship with Usman. During the recent tell-all special, Usman said he was going to get a second wife if Lisa can't get pregnant with their child, which will be difficult for Lisa given her age. Angela can definitely relate, given her own struggles to have a child with Michael.

"All due respect to him being from Michael's country, I don't want to cut him down, but it's plain and simple," she says. "I mean, it's cut and dry. You don't just sit there wondering if you want more wives, and you don't sit there and say on these Instagram Lives that you never loved her. But on the show, you say, 'I love Baby Girl,' well which is it? You switch in 15 minutes."

'90 Day Fiancé': Caesar Mack Shares the Actual Reason Maria Felt She Needed an Allowance
Quote:
And then she was like, ‘In order to be with me, you’ve got to give me about $800 every two weeks.’ And she was like, ‘Cause I don’t want to work in this country and if I work in the country it’s not going to be good for me because it’s corrupt.’ That’s what she was telling me. She was like, ‘Hey, I just can’t work in this country like that. And if I do work somewhere else, our relationship is over. So if I leave the country then our relationship is over.’ And then that was it,” he said.

In addition to the allowance request, Casar says Maria asked him to help her pay some of her bills

Over the course of five years, Caesar says he spent “about $90,000 a year” on Maria.

Old 07-02-2020, 06:17 AM

16,414 posts, read 12,492,377 times
I can't figure out how Caesar sent Maria about $90k per year when he's a nail tech in eastern NC. There's no way he's making that much (plus whatever his own expenses are)

Old 07-02-2020, 07:52 AM

While Lisa may be "poor" as an American in his eyes, no rich American woman would want him
'90 Day Fiancé' Star Usman Says Lisa Is Too Poor To Scam Amid Nasty Breakup
Quote:
“90 Day Fiancé: Before The 90 Days” star Usman denies scamming his wife Baby Girl Lisa and says she doesn’t have anything for him.

Usman said, “she said I used her for the show. She said I scammed her. I don’t see what I can scam from Lisa. If really, I’m a scammer, I should go for someone who is rich.

He refused to answer questions on whether Lisa has sent him money in the past. Usman says Lisa only makes $1,000 a week in America. He says that is not enough money for anything but paying her monthly bills.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hertfordshire View Post
I can't figure out how Caesar sent Maria about $90k per year when he's a nail tech in eastern NC. There's no way he's making that much (plus whatever his own expenses are)
I'm in agreement with you. I think that had to be a typo, that he may have sent her that much thru their whole online "relationship". Maria said he's too broke to actually date her. If anything, he sent her $800 a month but there's no way he sent her $7,500 a month which is what $90,000 a year amounts to.

Old 07-02-2020, 01:55 PM

’90 Day Fiance’: Molly Hopkins Becomes Cover Girl for Magazine
Quote:
90 Day Fiance star Molly Hopkins recently showed off her curves on the cover of a magazine. In the interview for the magazine, she spoke about her business, motherhood and her dating life. She even told fans how her relationship with Luis Mendez changed once he was in America.

90 Day Fiance‘s Molly Hopkins is this month’s cover girl for PLUS Model Magazine.... .....She was a part of the “power and inspiration” issue. She looked amazing wearing a black lingerie set. The set she wore was from her lingerie line. And the covering she wore was one of her best friend Cynthia Decker’s custom creations.

Molly Hopkins, from 90 Day Fiance, told the magazine her experience running a business during a global pandemic. She said that she had closed down her store before it was recommended to do so. Since she had some family and employees “with compromised immune systems.” However, she and her business partner didn’t shut down the shop completely. Molly and Cynthia Decker started to make masks out of unused fabric. Molly said that those orders to purchase their masks are what kept her going during the difficult times.

The 90 Day Fiance cast member also brought up her experience of raising bi-racial children.
’90 Day Fiance’: Tom Brooks and Jesse Slam Darcey’s TLC Spinoff
Quote:
With the announcement of the new show, comes the response from Darcey Silva’s former flames. ....

Jesse said, “She only had to use, abuse and manipulate 5 guys in order to get what she wanted all along from the network.” He also ripped TLC for a lack of “ethics” by rewarding “lying and manipulating”. The 90 Day Fiance personality says that Darcey “still owes” him money and “maybe she can finally pay me back now”. Jesse says he’s been “a sugar daddy for her for far too long”.

It isn’t just Jesse Meester that shared hit back at Darcey Silva. Her more recent ex Tom Brooks had a little something to say as well. He said “congratulations” and added that finally, “you [Darcey] have what you wanted”. It seems he thinks that Darcey played him in order to get this opportunity.

In a way, Tom Brooks is right. For years, way before TLC’s 90 Day Fiance, Darcey and Stacey had been trying to get a reality show of their own. They were even in a failed pilot. Now, it’s happening for real.
90 Day Fiance’: Big Ed Brown Put in E.R. After Little Girl Hits Him with Brick
Quote:
He recently told fans a story from his childhood that ended with him going to the hospital. Young Ed Brown got a little girl upset that she put him the hospital.

According to Ed Brown, the girl wouldn’t get off the swing, so he had pushed her off. He then had his fun on the swing.

The 90 Day Fiance reality star, Ed Brown, says he got the girl so mad at him that she threw a brick at his head. He then had to go to the emergency room. Since he was a little kid, Ed couldn’t remember much of the hospital visit. But, he said that the only part he remembers is looking into a mirror and seeing a doctor stick a huge needle in his head.

An article about Larissa and why she hasn't been deported yet. The immigration attorney that works on the show, says her 3 arrests are a big issue for her to stay in the US. Before COVID, immigration courts were behind 3 to 4 years for deportation cases. With courts being shut down, the backlog will be a lot longer which will give Larissa time to find another sucker to marry her and file a new affidavit of support since Colt withdrew his. It says that her having a work permit (EAD - employment authorization document) doesn't mean that she'll be allowed to stay. It only allows her to get a job to support herself while she's here.
’90 Day Fiance’: Larissa May Be Deported Still – Here’s Why and When
Quote:
90 Day Fiance‘s Larissa Dos Santos Lima may not be in the clear and still faces deportation. Two different sources tied to the US Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) explain why she’s not eligible to remain in the country and when she could face ousting from America unless something changes.

...But, Colt said he withdrew his application for her. That’s step one towards Larissa’s deportation.

....And, there’s another strike against her, says one of our USCIC sources. It relates to her arrest.

US visa officer “Agent C” protects his identity but weighs in often on 90 Day Fiance K-1 and spousal visa issues. ....Larissa “no longer has a legal basis” to get a green card. ...more significant problem, ....is her conviction on a domestic violence charge.

While Larissa Dos Santos said she wasn’t convicted of that charge, she was. Soap Dirt’s Vegas reporter was in court for the verdict. However, after community service and domestic violence offender classes, the judge modified it to “disorderly conduct” on her permanent criminal record.

.....K-1 officer said that makes no difference for a deportation case. ....despite the “pled down charge” that Larissa “falls squarely into the category” of a deportable alien. ...why is Larissa still in the US when she doesn’t meet requirements?

....deportation should be a done deal unless Larissa Dos Santos Lima remarries someone who files a new affidavit of support.

90 Day Fiance’: Caesar Mack Says He’s Celibate and has a Secret Daughter
Quote:
In it, 90 Day Fiance star Caesar Mack shared just how much money he’s sent to Maria over the course of their five-year relationship. He says he gave her “$90,000 a year for five years. If you do the math, that’s almost half a million dollars. He says that it came from working “seven days a week” and from his tips.

However, Caesar must have misspoke because he also says that he transferred to Maria almost “$800 every two weeks”. That amount seems more reasonable considering his job. And over the course of almost 5 years is around $90K.

The 90 Day Fiance personality says that he hasn’t had sex in “five years”. ...Caesar says Aya was “chasing” his supposed fame and wasn’t with him for a relationship.

Caesar says that the most they did were “kissing” and a little bit of “foreplay”.

...Caesar Mack revealed he has a daughter of his own. After sharing that he’s currently single and spending most of his time at the gym, Caesar said, “I have a little girl. She’s going on 8”. According to him, his daughter is very into martial arts. But it’s the first time he’s spoken about her since appearing on the show.
90 Day Fiance’: Mike & Natalie – Are They Still Together?
Quote:
So, when Soap Dirt reported that the two rekindled their romance, it was a shock for fans. Not only did Natalie Mordovtseva move in with Mike Youngquist in Washington, but they took another huge step in their 90 Day Fiance story. Mike popped the question, and the two married in a local church in Sequim before her K-1 visa expired in mid-April.

They put their marriage notice in a local newspaper in Washington. It shared the couple’s names, ages, and the location of the wedding. Plus, Natalie refers to Mike as her husband. Fans may wonder if the 90 Day Fiance cameras were at the event to capture the entire thing for a future season. It seems likely. Now, Natalie’s living in America with Mike Youngquist as man and wife.

It looks like the newlywed life is working out well for Mike Youngquist and his bride Natalie Mordovtseva. They are living on his farm and they share a cute Siberian Husky. It seems like Natalie and Mike go on a lot of adventures, and Natalie shares frequent updates on social media.

Old 07-02-2020, 05:29 PM

417 posts, read 454,860 times
Well that's nice about Natalie and Mike. For a short while she was seeming pretty crazy but mostly I thought they seemed genuine. I am glad they are actually married and together and living in the US.

Old 07-06-2020, 06:05 AM

4,723 posts, read 4,414,855 times
Is it me or is there like zero chemistry between Coltee and Jessica?

Old 07-06-2020, 07:52 AM

The true Asuelu has been coming out this season. People have to understand that he comes from a very different lifestyle where men and women's roles are clearly defined. Women cook, clean, do laundry and raise the kids. Of course women there have it harder then women here because as Asuelu said, we have modern "luxuries" like washing machines and dishwashers while the women in Samoa do not. The Samoa men do not help their wives; they go to work and provide. I have a feeling Kalani's dad will be having another discussion with him about the roles men and women play in the US and how they're equal and how he's going to have to learn to adjust or go back home to Samoa.

It's obvious Asuelu also doesn't understand vaccinations and how there is a recommended age on when to give shots. He also doesn't understand the measles, or any disease/ illness to where if someone has been around someone with an illness but not showing signs yet, that person very well could be contagious. He thinks that being in a hotel and "only" with his family would be safe. He doesn't understand that someone in the family may go near someone that has whatever illness, then bring it into his hotel bubble.

Have to say, his sister's phone call didn't surprise me. Just like Pedro, he's expected to send money home. Of course his sister doesn't care that he's only working a part time job. I googled to see his Samoa family because I couldn't remember how many siblings he had and if he had both parents or not. Apparently he's the youngest of 9 kids. Looks like his parents are still together. There's a short video at HUMANS OF THE ISLANDS - ASUELU (for some reason his last name is censored here) where he tells about his family. There's also another where he and Kalani talk about how they met.
'90 Day Fiancé' Fan Claimed Asuelu Is Autistic, Kalani's Sister Shut Them Down
Quote:
Recent episodes of 90 Day Fiancé: Happily Ever After have made it clear to viewers that Asuelu holds some unsavory ideas about women. For example, Asuelu seemed shocked that his sons’ doctor was a woman — he thought she was the nurse.

Other similar views about women came to light during a car ride Asuelu and Kalani took to California with Kalani’s mother. Asuelu was upset that Kalani didn’t want to take their children to Samoa during a measles outbreak, and claimed that he feels as if he’s not the “man of the house.”

Kolini replied to the comment, writing, “My mom worked with autistic children for most of my life as a behaviorist. She instantly knows when someone is on the spectrum. I understand the way it looked when it seemed like he was in sensory overload — but that wasn’t at all the case. It was ‘I’m sick of f*cking taping’ overload.”

She added, “I’ve spent plenty of time with Asuelu to know that he’s not autistic. He’s not slow. The way he spoke in interviews isn’t the way you’d hear him speak in person or the way you’d hear him speak Samoan. If he was needing to be evaluated, my family would know.”
'90 Day Fiancé': Episode Preview Sees Asuelu Getting Sexist With Kalani and Her Mother
Quote:
In fact, he believes that Kalani has it easy compared to Samoan women — he says all American women have it easy.

Asuelu’s outdated viewpoints became even more apparent during a recent teaser for 90 Day Fiancé: Happily Ever After. Kalani, Asuelu, and Kalani’s mother are in the car heading to California, and things very quickly take a turn for the worse.

Asuelu expressed frustration with Kalani for not wanting to go to Samoa in the wake of a measles outbreak. He claimed that he doesn’t feel as if he’s the “man of the house,” another outdated way of thinking about relationships. He also said he feels ganged up on.

When Kalani asks him why he doesn’t simply help with it or do it himself, he says it’s women’s work.

When Kalani claimed she does virtually all the child rearing in their home, he called her a “lying b*tch.”

He later told her, “And the sound of your voice is so f*cking annoying, too.” When Kalani’s mother tried to stick up for her daughter, Asuelue told her that he can speak however he pleases to his wife.

90 Day Fiancé fans were shocked disgusted by Asuelue’s behavior. One Reddit user simply said of him, “There’s absolutely nothing appealing about this guy. Not his looks, not his personality, and certainly not his parenting skills.”

Like we need another spin off, apparently we're not the only ones feeling like TLC has too many 90 day shows. I thought for sure that the next would be a gay specific one but I'm wrong.
'90 Day Fiancé': A Leaked Casting Call Reveals That There May Be a New Spinoff in the Works
Quote:
90 Day Fiancé is the gift that keeps on giving. After one series ends, another one begins. Even a pandemic can’t hold 90 Day Fiancé back. Since the COVID-19 pandemic started, there have been a number of spinoffs that have filmed in quarantine, including B90 Strikes Back and Self-Quarantined. If Sharp Entertainment, the production company behind 90 Day Fiancé, has their way, we’ll probably be seeing a never-ending cycle of the original show and spinoffs. Now that some production companies are gearing back up to film in real life, Sharp is reportedly sending out casting calls for a new show.

According to a leaked casting call, this new show will differ from the others in terms of location.

“I’m working on a project for Sharp Entertainment-the production company behind ’90 Day Fiancé,'” the leaked message said. “We are casting a new show about connecting Carribbean long-distance love from the US to the Carribbean. IDK if you’re dating…”

Fan reactions to the new show

Though some fans were excited about a new show, some were getting tired of all of the iterations.

“These spinoffs are getting ridiculous,” one person commented on the post. “Losing interest in watching.”

Others wanted more countries represented.

Apparently Deaven wants fans to pay for new boobs. At least she did it on a private site but of course people broke the rules by leaking it to other sites.
'90 Day Fiance': Deavan Clegg Asks Fans for Money for Breast Implants and a 'Confidence Boost'
Quote:
What is unusual is for a celebrity to run a breast implant fundraiser, yet that’s exactly what 90 Day Fiancé star, Deavan Clegg, is currently doing.

Fans of 90 Day Fiancé think that Deavan Clegg is beautiful and confident, but the star recently revealed that isn’t necessarily the case. She recently tweeted that she worries about her chest when she is getting dressed. She’s decided that breast implants will give her self-confidence a nice boost. The twenty-three-year-old announced that having two children changed her body, including the way her breasts look. Deavan announced via her OnlyFans account.

What is clear is that Clegg hopes the fundraiser will add $4,000 to her account.

It’s not surprising that Clegg has received a great deal of support and backlash for her decision to hold a fundraiser to finance her breast implants. Clegg is upset that her announcement has been shared all over the internet. She said that the entire reason she shared the fundraiser on her OnlyFans account because the information that’s posted on the site is supposed to remain private and only viewed by select people. She claims that she’s reporting anyone who violates the agreement they signed with OnlyFans.

So Darcey and Stacey have a spin off. I wonder if Family Chantel will be back. I didn't watch it. People are speculating that Elizabeth and Andrei are trying to get their own spin off.
'90 Day Fiancé': Fans Speculate That Elizabeth Potthast’s Family Is Trying to Get Their Own Spinoff
Quote:
On 90 Day Fiancé: Happily Ever After, Elizabeth found her dream wedding dress, right off the rack, for her upcoming second wedding to Andrei.

Her female family members—including her mom, Pamela Putnam, as well as her sisters Jenn Davis and Becky Lichtwerch and her sister-in-law, Megan Potthast—criticized Andrei during the trip for giving them such short notice about the event.

In the comments of Elizabeth’s post, some 90 Day Fiancé fans wondered if the family’s conflict was really authentic—or if it was staged by TLC to prep for a potential spinoff.

“This season seems a little STAGED with this couple,” one Instagram user wrote. “Her mom is a talent agent so who knows how much of it is real,” a commenter added, referring to Elizabeth’s mother Pamela.

Another fan speculated, “I heard the family is trying to get their own spinoff.”

Old 07-06-2020, 08:07 AM

16,414 posts, read 12,492,377 times
I don't think Asuelu is autistic. I just think he's devoid of personality and he's basically a manchild.

I don't fault him for his chauvinistic views. He doesn't know any better. It's still very much the way in Samoa. But he needs to be open to the fact that the way life is in Samoa isn't the way life is in the US. He chose to marry an American and move to the US. He shouldn't expect his life will look very Samoan.

Old 07-06-2020, 08:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by salonva View Post
Well that's nice about Natalie and Mike. For a short while she was seeming pretty crazy but mostly I thought they seemed genuine. I am glad they are actually married and together and living in the US.
I hope they do well because I think they make a good couple as long as she can respect his religious views are different then hers. She may end up relaxing on her religious views after being here since religion doesn't play a big role in a lot of lives here.

I do hope she gets pregnant ASAP. She's not young, think she was about 36 when we 1st met her. She'll be lucky if she has many usable eggs left.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayvenne View Post
Is it me or is there like zero chemistry between Coltee and Jessica?
There's as much chemistry as a brother and sister. Obviously it didn't last long. She only wanted sex and a green card
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV