Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-22-2015, 08:17 PM

18,287 posts, read 23,192,320 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TFW46 View Post
Sorry, Jaxson, I guess I forgot to sign my rep to you last night. And who knows why they're having a second dance night and elimination tonight? Seems like they try to change soemthing every season.
Thank you my friends are confused too since none of us saw last night because of football. We can catch up on abc. com in a week then we should be more clear eh? LOL
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-22-2015, 09:06 PM

15,632 posts, read 24,438,920 times
The wrong one went home tonight. That person would have gone home soon anyway but it shouldnt have been tonight.

Spoiler
The jockey

I saw a question about the basis of tonight's elimination. It's disappeared but I'll answer it anyway. It was based on last night's scores and votes.

Old 09-22-2015, 09:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson View Post
Thank you my friends are confused too since none of us saw last night because of football. We can catch up on abc. com in a week then we should be more clear eh? LOL

I missed the first half hour of tonight's show. I'll watch it on Comcast's ON DEMAND tomorrow. Doesnt your cable have something like that?

Old 09-22-2015, 09:17 PM

P.S. I didnt get to see Derek and Bindi but just read an online news article about their performance tonight. Did Derek really get docked for an illegal lift? Seems like he does that almost every season. Why does he continue to do those lifts, knowing it will reduce his partner's scores?

Old 09-22-2015, 10:38 PM

15,700 posts, read 17,052,566 times
Quote:
P.S. I didnt get to see Derek and Bindi but just read an online news article about their performance tonight. Did Derek really get docked for an illegal lift? Seems like he does that almost every season. Why does he continue to do those lifts, knowing it will reduce his partner's scores?
Yes he did.........again. He even acted surprised when Carrie Ann called him on it. Really Derek?

I don't get it either.

Old 09-22-2015, 10:51 PM

1,615 posts, read 1,642,385 times
Have lost interest in the show. Seems like its been on way too long and their scrapping the barrel for many of their contestants. Wish Tom Bergeron had stayed with AFV and leave this one as love his humor.

Old 09-23-2015, 06:26 AM

18,287 posts, read 23,192,320 times
Quote:
I missed the first half hour of tonight's show. I'll watch it on Comcast's ON DEMAND tomorrow. Doesnt your cable have something like that?
Are you kidding this in country in the sticks ville. Naw seriously I only have networks because I watch Netflix most of the time so I'd need higher tier channels to get one.

Quote:
Because Derek knows even getting docked for an illegal lift his scores will still be higher than most of the rest of the pack.

Y'all know I don't care for Mark but don't you think he is acting strangely quiet this season? I still think he is to kissy and paws but he seems removed somehow to me.

Old 09-23-2015, 06:58 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,537,022 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by luv my dayton View Post
Have lost interest in the show. Seems like its been on way too long and their scrapping the barrel for many of their contestants. Wish Tom Bergeron had stayed with AFV and leave this one as love his humor.
You know; I've only watched bits and pieces of it myself; I cannot get interested this season. Maybe as some of the really bad ones start to go - I'll tune back in.

Old 09-23-2015, 09:48 AM

23,019 posts, read 34,390,903 times
Quote:
The wrong one went home tonight. That person would have gone home soon anyway but it shouldnt have been tonight.
Quote:
I agree, I enjoyed him even though he wasn't a good dancer. Gary should have gone. That is strange that Derek would do that and he looked surprised when Carrie Ann said something

Old 09-23-2015, 11:04 AM

36,754 posts, read 14,834,803 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by luv my dayton View Post

I've lost interest, too.

Not only are so many of these contestants "obscure" stars, but they don't even help us out by introducing them with their full names the way they used to during the show's opening titles. And I don't like these group "saves" at the end of the show. It added suspense when they'd reveal safe contestants throughout the show, in groups of two or three.

And why saddle these young professional dancers with old fossils who can't possibly keep up? Arthritis, hip problems, foot problems, back problems...it's nuts.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV