Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-16-2009, 08:56 AM

3,964 posts, read 10,658,087 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajzjmsmom View Post
I have to agree with you she doesn't look like a happy camper but when you act like she does people tend to get tired of it and don't want to be around you. The old saying "what goes around comes around" really applies here. I am really tired of all her snarky little faces she makes at Jon. I wonder if he really got in her face and told her off if the producers would actually show it?
Well, if we're to believe half of what Kevin and Jody say, they've told each other off plenty of times. They don't air it.

Old 06-16-2009, 09:20 AM

1,106 posts, read 2,961,377 times
I think Kate is about to dump the body guard for Mikey of OCC. She went on and on about him, and this was after she told the guys from OCC how sweaty they were.

To show what a great mother Kate is, and how it's "All about her children", here is a video clip of her behind the scenes.

Kate Gosselin Denies Daughter Water (Jan 28, 2009) | Access Hollywood - Celebrity News, Photos & Videos

Mom of the Year material here. I love how she drinks the water right in front of her child and then puts it away, then acts like she is going to bring it out for her, and then tells her that they are going on the air.

Old 06-16-2009, 09:35 AM

90 posts, read 177,322 times
I guess that's what some would consider good parenting, at least from Kate's point of view, to take water away from a child and drink it herself. She should make the cover of Good Parenting for that. I can't believe a mother would deprive their child from food or drink. Also, the episode with American Choppers when Kate tells Jon to get those "ugly and disgusting" dogs away from them. Last I checked, wasn't Kate the one who bought those two dogs? Why isn't she taking care of the dogs? One dog wasn't enough, she had to get two of them. Well, I guess when you're not taking care of 8 kids and 2 dogs, one does have a lot of time on their hands to worry about little things.

And what's up with her yelling all the time? I guess when she was on the motorcycle with Paul Sr., she wanted all her neighborhood to know that she was on camera again and had to shout at the top of her lungs as usual. Attention, attention, look at me, on TV again. GROW UP!

Old 06-16-2009, 10:39 AM

So anyway, Livingstandards I agree with your comments regarding Kate and her screaming. Can you imagine her being married to Paul Sr ? He would have had a gag put in her mouth a long time ago.

Also, if I hear her say "meltdown" or "yes please" , "sit down please" I am going put my foot through the television.

Old 06-16-2009, 10:40 AM

6,266 posts, read 19,200,182 times
I would give my child my last breath. Can't imagine a mom not giving a thirsty child water. A hungry child food. I treat my dogs better than that.
Something has gone very wrong in that household.
I fear for the children in more ways than one.
Surely some agency is looking into this family to make sure all is well.

Old 06-16-2009, 10:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamWeavin View Post
I would give my child my last breath. Can't imagine a mom not giving a thirsty child water. A hungry child food. I treat my dogs better than that.
I treat the stray cats outside my home better than that ! I agree with you, hopefully someone will put a stop to this. She treats them as if they were her employees. She was acting almost sadistic in that video, especially when she drank right in front of the kid and put it away. And I'm sure she thinks there is nothing wrong with what she did.

Shame on you Kate Gosselin.

Old 06-16-2009, 11:00 AM

4,262 posts, read 9,302,893 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by akm4 View Post
Well, if we're to believe half of what Kevin and Jody say, they've told each other off plenty of times. They don't air it.
They don't air that because if they did the audience would go nuts and cry mental abuse. After all, we all know Kate doesn't do that to Jon.

Old 06-16-2009, 11:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mainegirl View Post
So anyway, Livingstandards I agree with your comments regarding Kate and her screaming. Can you imagine her being married to Paul Sr ? He would have had a gag put in her mouth a long time ago.

Also, if I hear her say "meltdown" or "yes please" , "sit down please" I am going put my foot through the television.
LOL...I totally agree with you. I understand. Enough already. Trust me, if she were married to Paul Sr. she'd not be able to say a word nonetheless act like a Queen B. He'd set her in her place let me tell you. Maybe that's the kind of man she needs in her life. It would set her straight.

Old 06-16-2009, 11:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamWeavin View Post

Money is the problem in all this. Money has gotten to Kate's head and she sees nothing but dollar signs. No mother deprives their child of food or water but she did. I'm surprised nothing has been done about this situation yet. Kate seems to think that she is the almighty woman of the world. Not in my books. She is a deceitful woman. It's time TLC removes this show from the air. Not American at all.

Old 06-16-2009, 11:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LivingStandards View Post
LOL...I totally agree with you. I understand. Enough already. Trust me, if she were married to Paul Sr. she'd not be able to say a word nonetheless act like a Queen B. He'd set her in her place let me tell you. Maybe that's the kind of man she needs in her life. It would set her straight.
I think she and Jon were genuinely in love when they married, and even when they had their children and started the show. I also think she's probably been a mouthy bossy person to some extent, but as most people here point out and agree, the money and fame turned her into a monster. Then on the flip side of the coin, Jon is regressing into his 20's.

Those kids have GOT to be hearing the rumors in school about their parents' problems, about all the websites dedicated to slamming Kate for becoming a rotten diva and their father's extra cirricular activities.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV