Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-09-2009, 04:26 AM

1,106 posts, read 2,953,996 times

Advertisements

So I watched the show last night and again wanted to slap the snot out of Kate. I was glad Emeril told Kate to leave Jon alone when he wasn't stirring something to her perfect satisfaction.

The kids (except for Maddy) were funny, I liked the part where two of the little boys were telling the cameraman and sound guy to keep their eyes closed, and they kept turning around to check. Too cute.

The re-run they showed after was a real doozy. Jon was cooking that Korean dish and Kate just could not control her 8 year old mentality jealousy that he was in the spot light. She kept telling him it was HER kitchen, and when he had an OCD moment of wanting the green and white onions separated she kept rolling her eyes and tried to make him look as bad as she does. Then when he started to describe the ingredients of one of the dishes he made, she said "NO don't tell them". This is one of many reasons why I cannot stand that woman. She also made a big deal out of keeping that stupid monkey munch crap she makes a secret.

Guess what you twit Kate, anyone can google the names of the dishes you and Jon make and find the recipes if they really wanted them.

Old 06-09-2009, 06:07 AM

1,287 posts, read 3,336,309 times
monkey munch is aka puppy chow and anyone who buys a box of crispix has the recipe...it's not the holy grail.

the korean cooking episode...first it was a big deal that he was sharing his culture with the kids but apparently she wanted him to only make microwave kim-chee and get the heck out of "her" kitchen.

Old 06-09-2009, 07:45 AM

1,106 posts, read 2,953,996 times
It appears Kate has another book coming out this fall, this time a cookbook. Jon and Kate + 8 Gosselin Fan Lounge: US Weekly strikes again I thought she said that "real cooks don't need recipes" ?

Next thing you know there will be lots of women walking around in the Sonic the Hedghog hair style that she wears.

Old 06-09-2009, 07:57 AM

11,974 posts, read 25,470,414 times
Apparently they should rename the show "John & Kate plus 8 plus 1

Jon & Kate Dad's Three-Month Affair CONFIRMED, Says Us, ALLEGED MISTRESS DENIES

Old 06-09-2009, 08:27 AM

90 posts, read 177,025 times
Kate is a real nut case. She needs psychological help. Last night on Larry King Live Joan Rivers was on and I couldn't stop laughing when she was asked what she thinks of Jon & Kate. She said Kate should "stay home you dumb b". Loved it. Joan said that she had to work hard to get what she has and now reality shows are giving money freely to dummies. True, so true. She also mentioned about the tummy tuck, breast lifts and augmentation that Kate got as well as her manicures, etc. and commented that she does this for the kids. Yeah, right. Kate is pocketing the money and using it on herself. I pity those kids.

Kate should stop being on air. She's so annoying. Like she needs another chef in her house. What, she doesn't know how to cook? Anything for publicity and to show her sick face on TV.

Old 06-09-2009, 08:47 AM

5,273 posts, read 7,346,590 times
Kate is a bossy biotch who needs some professional help. This show should be cancelled once and for all. It is ridiculous!!

Old 06-09-2009, 09:43 AM

1,961 posts, read 4,384,252 times
^^ Oh that is almost too funny. I guess Joan Rivers is an expert on their relationship now too. And I find it hysterical that Joan Rivers is making comments on the tummy tuck, etc. t

Old 06-09-2009, 10:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by easternerDC View Post
^^ Oh that is almost too funny. I guess Joan Rivers is an expert on their relationship now too. And I find it hysterical that Joan Rivers is making comments on the tummy tuck, etc. t
At least Joan Rivers worked for the money she used to get her plastic surgeries, unlike Kate who is using the kids money for her superficial benefits and says that the money she is making is for the kids. I don't think so. At least Joan has a decent haircut unlike Kate who looks like a half-shaved skunk.

Old 06-09-2009, 10:25 AM

2,212 posts, read 5,152,399 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mainegirl View Post
It appears Kate has another book coming out this fall, this time a cookbook. Jon and Kate + 8 Gosselin Fan Lounge: US Weekly strikes again I thought she said that "real cooks don't need recipes" ?

Next thing you know there will be lots of women walking around in the Sonic the Hedghog hair style that she wears.
When did she stop using paper plates and making sandwiches for her kids? No recipes needed there.

Love the hair comment. It was cute when she first got it done, but clearly she is not going to the little Asian lady she had before who cut her hair in her house (remember the Disneyworld episode?). She used to have her hair done by a lady with one of those boards you can change the letters around. Now, it seems she is trying to acquire a "look." Remember the Jennifer Aniston hair everyone copied? Perhaps there will be a haircut called "the Kate." Beats the Dorothy Hammill haircut I had when I was younger!

Old 06-09-2009, 10:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by the3Ds View Post
When did she stop using paper plates and making sandwiches for her kids? No recipes needed there.

Love the hair comment. It was cute when she first got it done, but clearly she is not going to the little Asian lady she had before who cut her hair in her house (remember the Disneyworld episode?). She used to have her hair done by a lady with one of those boards you can change the letters around. Now, it seems she is trying to acquire a "look." Remember the Jennifer Aniston hair everyone copied? Perhaps there will be a haircut called "the Kate." Beats the Dorothy Hammill haircut I had when I was younger!
How sweet it must be to have someone coming over to do your hair, makeup, etc. Takes so much out of being a not so busy mom. A busy mom doesn't have her hair done every single day nor makeup. A busy mom handles work, home, kids, all of it. No nannies, no maids and definitely no chefs. I don't know what trend she is trying to pull but it sinks in my ranks.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV