Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-28-2018, 07:32 AM

5,520 posts, read 7,115,390 times

Advertisements

I would have taken that wheel chair guy and pushed him down the hill and let the walkers feast on him.

He was on Talking Dead and sounded like an idiot! I had to turn it off.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-28-2018, 08:38 AM

24,509 posts, read 24,207,099 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYTom View Post
I would have taken that wheel chair guy and pushed him down the hill and let the walkers feast on him.

He was on Talking Dead and sounded like an idiot! I had to turn it off.
Yeah, I didn't find the actor appealing at all. I turned it off also. What was with the chick being so rude to Drew Scott? I didn't like that either.

Old 08-28-2018, 09:14 AM

1,080 posts, read 2,259,033 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
Yeah, I didn't find the actor appealing at all. I turned it off also. What was with the chick being so rude to Drew Scott? I didn't like that either.
Yeah, I didn't really like either of them either.

Old 08-28-2018, 12:19 PM

28,922 posts, read 30,284,252 times
one thing I'd like to point out....

Remember when the Wheel Chair guy asked Morgan why people always use the handicapped stall?

I ask the same thing, why when there are so many handicapped people out there, do so many ladies use that handicapped stall?

I mean, if the others are full then by all means, be my guest, but, when you walk into a bathroom please try and remember, there are people out there with severe arthritis, me for instance, I have MS, and cannot stand up any longer from those low toilets....so please when you use the bathrooms, please remember, handicapped stalls are for that particular reason, for the handicapped....and I'm not afraid or embarrassed to say so. It's been going on for years now....

Old 08-28-2018, 07:28 PM

8,609 posts, read 5,622,039 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KaraG View Post
Okay, I did like the idea of seeing the beer guy and the supply truckers because the interesting part of these type of shows is imagining what people would do when the SHTF, what little niche or usefulness each person gravitates to.

However, what horrible characters each one turned out to be, liars, weak, con artists, unable to fight, unwilling to save Morgan, etc.
The episode further demonstrates why undoing FTWD's status as a prequel show was pure folly: an entire gas station convenience store, with hot wires, loaded with fully stocked shelves AND restrooms? The not-very-dynamic duo wouldn't have been able to fend off your unfriendly neighborhood looter-gang.

Old 08-29-2018, 05:59 AM

5,520 posts, read 7,115,390 times
...and did we really need to see Morgan dropping a deuce?

Old 08-29-2018, 06:32 AM

9,870 posts, read 7,743,798 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post

Remember when the Wheel Chair guy asked Morgan why people always use the handicapped stall?

I ask the same thing, why when there are so many handicapped people out there, do so many ladies use that handicapped stall?

I mean, if the others are full then by all means, be my guest, but, when you walk into a bathroom please try and remember, there are people out there with severe arthritis, me for instance, I have MS, and cannot stand up any longer from those low toilets....so please when you use the bathrooms, please remember, handicapped stalls are for that particular reason, for the handicapped....and I'm not afraid or embarrassed to say so. It's been going on for years now....

Not to go off topic, but they are not only for the handicapped. Legally, we just have to have one that has special fixtures and heights for the handicapped, but of course, everyone can and does use that one as well. We're required to put the handicapped sign on the door so you know which one has the special fixtures, not to keep others out.

And I agree, did not need to see Morgan there.

Old 08-29-2018, 08:43 AM

24,509 posts, read 24,207,099 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post

Gee, I have MS and it never occurs to me to use the handicap stall.

Doesn't it figure, even in an apocalypse, someone still wants that stall when being used. Lol

Old 08-29-2018, 02:42 PM

8,609 posts, read 5,622,039 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYTom View Post
...and did we really need to see Morgan dropping a deuce?
That, too.

Old 08-29-2018, 03:40 PM

15,850 posts, read 6,554,586 times
At least the beer brewer survived. Civilization is safe... for the moment.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV