Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-20-2018, 09:27 AM

9,824 posts, read 11,556,387 times

Advertisements

I Thought last nights Episode not very good. Every good series has a show "jump the shark episode" and in my opinion last night was it.
1st) Charlie
I think the actor playing Charlie is a little to old for the part. She was not very convincing imo and the writers didn't do her any favors with that weak A$$ story line last night.
2nd) Alicia
Putting the 2 worst actor on the show, in the same scene must have been some sort of sick joke on us.
Alicia did show some bright spot like the scene when shes talking to though the door at charlie and when she pointed the gun at her. She should of shot her imo because that would have moved the season along.
Unless a miracle pops up, IE the bring back Daniel, this show is toast.
I'm sad because it had all the potential to be a good show
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-20-2018, 12:57 PM

8,609 posts, read 5,622,039 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitman619 View Post
I Thought last nights Episode not very good.
Last night's episode was not "not very good."

It STUNK.

I couldn't believe they posted an entire episode of "nothing happens" and then the great irony was that a zombie fell on the locked basement doors they were trying to get out of. ("He saved us!") Naturally, they have a nice one-on-one while the water's rising before that happens.

I'm going to chalk that one up to budgetary constraints. But that was probably the single worst episode I've seen between both Dead shows. If Fear doesn't kick it up a few notches, it's going to end much sooner than the flagship.

Old 08-20-2018, 01:59 PM

11,199 posts, read 9,091,245 times
So 3 people with 2 passive people vs a team of fake Saviors = 3 people winning?? LOL

This show needs to end the Arc with this group of people and start over.

The show shouldn't do families. I felt like the Madison family + Travis family + Daniel Family was too much.

I enjoyed the Airplane mini series. They should just do random people that are force to become a team.

Old 08-20-2018, 05:34 PM

15,534 posts, read 10,510,396 times
I don't know if anyone caught it, but on The Talking Dead, the writer indicated that Tobias was still out there too. It was a bit forced, almost as if he was going to have to write the kid back in. Tobias was a fan favorite and still has vocal followers.

Old 08-20-2018, 05:55 PM

2,284 posts, read 3,940,157 times
FTWD should have been a show about the breakout of the zombie plague in LA. There was no need to move it forward where it competed against and was compared to TWD. They should have filmed around the tent cities in LA. They instead give us the boring desert.

Old 08-20-2018, 06:45 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,541,024 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NJ2MDdude View Post
FTWD should have been a show about the breakout of the zombie plague in LA. There was no need to move it forward where it competed against and was compared to TWD. They should have filmed around the tent cities in LA. They instead give us the boring desert.
You are so right.

Old 08-20-2018, 06:58 PM

11,199 posts, read 9,091,245 times
Quote:
It should have been breakout of zombie plague in different areas. LA - 1 season, NY - 1 season, Hawaii for be pretty cool then go international.

Old 08-20-2018, 07:00 PM

15,534 posts, read 10,510,396 times
Well, I do think they could have stayed in the LA area a lot longer. It was interesting watching the initial zombie growth. I thought the traffic jam scene with first responders was quite creepy. They jumped down to San Diego way to fast (imho).

Old 08-21-2018, 03:27 PM

9,870 posts, read 7,743,798 times
Quote:
I agree too. That's why I started watching it. Couldn't believe it when they went right to Mexico.

Old 08-21-2018, 05:50 PM

8,609 posts, read 5,622,039 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Ryu View Post
It should have been breakout of zombie plague in different areas. LA - 1 season, NY - 1 season, Hawaii for be pretty cool then go international.
That's why I dig World War Z. It goes all over the place. Even if you hate pole-vaulting zombies, it's a ripping good yarn with great production values that actually lend it some (gasp) verisimilitude.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV