Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-24-2013, 12:18 AM

934 posts, read 1,128,667 times

Advertisements

So, what do you think will happen to Jesse?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-24-2013, 06:08 AM

43,011 posts, read 108,061,041 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brynach View Post
He's better off dead now. I don't see him surviving this sane.

Old 09-24-2013, 06:57 AM

299 posts, read 255,683 times
Quote:
I don't think he'll survive but hopefully he'll get to kill Lydia in front of Todd (revenge for Andrea) and then Todd before it happens.

Old 09-24-2013, 07:10 AM

3,555 posts, read 4,096,480 times
I have never watched Breaking Bad, I feel I missed out. Should I watch the finale this week or wait and watch the whole series on Netflix.

Old 09-24-2013, 07:13 AM

3,828 posts, read 8,473,389 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grsz11 View Post
I have never watched Breaking Bad, I feel I missed out. Should I watch the finale this week or wait and watch the whole series on Netflix.
I would not watch the finale and try to binge watch it all on Netflix. Maybe by the time you're done, the final season will be on there and you can get 100% caught up. It's too good to just try to watch the finale and make a determination on that alone. I'd also avoid the internet for the week or two after the finale if you're serious about catching up relateively unspoiled.

Old 09-24-2013, 07:16 AM

3,828 posts, read 8,473,389 times
Quote:
I think Jesse has been tortured too much for him not to survive. It has literally been stomach-churning for me to see the anguish he's been put through especially the last few weeks. I hope the writers have a little bit of redemption for him in the end as payment for his pain. I remember actually thinking that I wish he'd died during the Hank/Aryan shootout episode just because it's been so torturous to watch everything that's happened afterwards.

That said, I actually wouldn't be surprised if he wasn't killed for the same reasons as above...he's been tortured so much and is so scarred that death might actually be a release from the guilt.

Old 09-24-2013, 07:17 AM

9,408 posts, read 11,933,771 times
Quote:
Do not watch the finale! Just be patient and watch them on netflix. This current season won't reach netflix for a while, but still it's better to avoid the finale. What makes the series is watching the transformation of Walt, the lead character. Also there are some fantastic plot lines that will be ruined for you if you watch the last episode. You'll miss out on the magic that makes BB so amazing. You are really in for a treat, enjoy!

One more thing, do not read anymore of this thread!

Old 09-24-2013, 07:19 AM

3,050 posts, read 4,994,249 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DonCorleone View Post
I think Jesse has been tortured too much for him not to survive. It has literally been stomach-churning for me to see the anguish he's been put through especially the last few weeks. I hope the writers have a little bit of redemption for him in the end as payment for his pain. I remember actually thinking that I wish he'd died during the Hank/Aryan shootout episode just because it's been so torturous to watch everything that's happened afterwards.

That said, I actually wouldn't be surprised if he wasn't killed for the same reasons as above...he's been tortured so much and is so scarred that death might actually be a release from the guilt.
Yeah I agree.

The one thing we know for sure is that Jesse is going to kill Todd. And it will be likely up close and personal like with his dog chain around Todd's neck. A bullet would be too easy.

Jesse survives, moves to the Pacific Northwest, gets a job driving a truck for a logging company.

Old 09-24-2013, 07:31 AM

299 posts, read 255,683 times
Quote:
DVR the finale, and any of the other episodes that are On Demand. If/when you watch the first five seasons on Netflix you will not want to wait until this season is out on Netflix, you will want to watch it right away.

Old 09-24-2013, 07:45 AM

9,145 posts, read 14,768,819 times
Yeah, the finale will probably mean little to nothing for you if you have not seen the series up till now.

At its core, it is a story of transformation and without seeing where the characters were at the start, its meaningless to see them now.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV