Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-22-2013, 05:31 PM

934 posts, read 1,132,658 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quert View Post
I spent literally all day catching up on Breaking Bad. Season 5 (starting with episode 2 this morning), till the latest one, season 6 episode 6. I never have been addicted to a television show like this before, much less watch TV. I haven't been able to peel myself off the couch after watching this show. Now that I'm caught up, I can finally discuss this with some co-workers haha.

The ending to episode 6 makes for a lot of open discussion. I think it's fair to say that Walter isn't going to get off that easy. I have my predictions on Walter, but I hope I'm wrong. As far as Jesse goes, I think he's going to cook, but he'll cook the batch wrong on purpose. As far as Hank goes, I wasn't expecting him to be that manly before he gets killed. "He made up his mind 10 minutes ago".. I think I froze .

Anyways, I'm really excited for the new episode, I'm not sure how long it takes to get to Amazon instant videos after the air date. I certainly wasn't going to wait for Netflix to air season 6.. blah.

What is Jesse's motivation to make a bad batch?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-22-2013, 06:53 PM

1,850 posts, read 3,024,113 times
Let's get it started.

Old 09-22-2013, 08:59 PM

4,857 posts, read 7,633,927 times
Tonight was a quiet episode before the storm.

Old 09-22-2013, 09:30 PM

6,790 posts, read 8,215,320 times
That was one of the most depressing episodes of any show I have ever seen. I don't think I have ever been so happy to see a flash in someone's eyes as I was to see that flash of anger in Walt's eyes after listening to those two speak on TV. I guess they figured they would take us to as low a place as possible before the final explosion.

Old 09-22-2013, 10:16 PM

1,832 posts, read 5,778,091 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by detshen View Post
That was one of the most depressing episodes of any show I have ever seen. I don't think I have ever been so happy to see a flash in someone's eyes as I was to see that flash of anger in Walt's eyes after listening to those two speak on TV. I guess they figured they would take us to as low a place as possible before the final explosion.
More so it triggered that Jesse is alive since the Blue meth out there, so that made him not turn himself in and triggered even more revenge against the AB. They have his money and they didn't take care of Jesse like they said they would.

Old 09-22-2013, 10:52 PM

4,857 posts, read 7,633,927 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LocoAZnative View Post
More so it triggered that Jesse is alive since the Blue meth out there, so that made him not turn himself in...

What?

Old 09-22-2013, 11:38 PM

9,830 posts, read 11,608,133 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by djmilf View Post
The infamous ricin capsule - my guess on how it's used.

Spoiler

Walt goes gonzo on the Aryan gang, killing them all with his big, nasty machine gun, apparently saving Jesse.

But Walt blames Jesse for everything that happened. If Jesse had simply gone into hiding, Walt, in his hubris as the genius, is certain that he could have kept everything together. Instead, Jesse goes to Hank and betrays Walt. And Walter White really doesn't like being screwed over or people messing with his family. It's why Walt told Jesse that he let Jane Margolis, a heroin addict and Jesse's girlfriend, die of an overdose - Walt wanted Jesse to feel the emotional pain of betrayal.

So when the only two left standing in the middle of the blood-spattered Aryan compound are Walt and Jesse, Walt lays into a bewildered/angry Jesse, damning Jesse for betraying Walt and causing the harm/possible demise of the White family. And as a final denouement, Walt tells Jess that he's used the ricin capsule to poison the two people that Jesse cared about, Andrea Castillo and her son Brock.

That's Walter White's revenge. That his Judas, Jesse Pinkman, has suffered as big of a loss as Walt has.

And in that moment, Walt will let Jesse get the drop on him. Yes, Walt lets Jesse get the upper hand on purpose.

There's no cure for ricin poisoning, and Walt will be certain that Jesse knows that. All Jesse can do is go to Andrea and Brock to watch them die painful slow deaths. Walt will goad Jesse with that knowledge, until Jesse finally kills Walter White. Which is part of the dying man's plan.

The only person left standing is a shattered Jesse Pinkman.

And maybe Saul Goodman. Or maybe not.
That was wrong and way off
Todd is F%^*en Crazy!

Old 09-23-2013, 12:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dport7674 View Post
What?

No.

Old 09-23-2013, 12:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by detshen View Post

Really, all I could do was hold my head and groan: "Oh, Jesse!!!!!"

Old 09-23-2013, 12:17 AM

Maybe Jesse gets out alive. Takes Brock with him and becomes the next drug and alcohol counselor.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV