Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-24-2013, 08:06 AM

14,688 posts, read 26,622,608 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emman85 View Post
I definitely thinking the ricin is for Elliot now and the guns for Jack and his gang.
I think he's going after his old partners at Gray Matter. He seemed to be resigned to giving up until he saw them on Charlie Rose.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-24-2013, 08:09 AM

3,165 posts, read 1,155,979 times
Someone help me, I must have blinked at the wrong time..... I saw them go to Andrea's house and get her, but I don't remember her getting shot. Can someone fill me in??

Old 09-24-2013, 08:17 AM

299 posts, read 255,767 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by slowesthand View Post
Someone help me, I must have blinked at the wrong time..... I saw them go to Andrea's house and get her, but I don't remember her getting shot. Can someone fill me in??
After Todd came to her door he asked her if she wanted to see Jesse, she went outside to see him and then hesitated as if she sensed something wrong. Todd pulled out a gun with a silencer, told her it wasn't personal and then shot her in the back of the head. They showed her getting shot from Jesse's POV in the truck so it wasn't a closeup.

Old 09-24-2013, 08:33 AM

3,165 posts, read 1,155,979 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kramer68 View Post
After Todd came to her door he asked her if she wanted to see Jesse, she went outside to see him and then hesitated as if she sensed something wrong. Todd pulled out a gun with a silencer, told her it wasn't personal and then shot her in the back of the head. They showed her getting shot from Jesse's POV in the truck so it wasn't a closeup.

Thanks Kramer, it does ring a bell now!

Old 09-24-2013, 08:51 AM

3,175 posts, read 3,656,655 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dport7674 View Post
The whole gang was on Conan tonight. I just caught the very ending. I don't know if they came out for seperate interviews or what, but they were all piled on the stage.

Cranston and 'Pinkman' got tattoos at the wrap party.
My favorite part last night was hearing Vince say he was so afraid he would die before he got to finish writing this series, lol, he would be driving and think what if I die in an accident?
It was so funny because last year I worried I might die before it came on again, lol

Last edited by mag32gie; 09-24-2013 at 09:00 AM..

Old 09-24-2013, 09:12 AM

22,922 posts, read 28,285,009 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brynach View Post
So, what do you think will happen to Jesse?
Well, I'm hoping he survives, kills Todd with his bare hands, then stands up and takes a leak on the corpse. He turns around, and there is Walt, holding the smoking M60, with which he just killed every neo-Nazi in New Mexico. Walt tells him, "You were right about me, Jesse. I'm sorry. I just swallowed the ricin. I'll be dead in 10 minutes. Take a barrel of money for yourself and give the rest to my kids."

But who knows? The one consistent predictability about BB is that it is unpredictable.

Old 09-24-2013, 09:21 AM

3,050 posts, read 4,994,730 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bs13690 View Post
I think he's going after his old partners at Gray Matter. He seemed to be resigned to giving up until he saw them on Charlie Rose.
I just wonder how they are going to fit all this in! Walt needs to kill the Nazis, Jesse needs to kill Todd, Jesse and Walt need a final confrontation, Maree and Skyler need a final showdown, and now it looks like Gray Matter needs to be resolved.

I really think the Gray Matter scene just served the purpose of delivering the news to Walt - Blue meth is being sold in Europe - this tells Walt that Jesse, the Nazis, and Lydia are still in business together.

I can see Walt confronting Gretchen and Elliot, but even in Walt's twisted mind, do they really deserve to be killed? Perhaps Grey Matter is Walt's way of ensuring his family is taken care of with legitmate money. Well, at least Jr and Holly, coz Skyler gonna die!

Old 09-24-2013, 09:39 AM

9,824 posts, read 11,554,110 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaucyAussie View Post
I just wonder how they are going to fit all this in! Walt needs to kill the Nazis, Jesse needs to kill Todd, Jesse and Walt need a final confrontation, Maree and Skyler need a final showdown, and now it looks like Gray Matter needs to be resolved.

I really think the Gray Matter scene just served the purpose of delivering the news to Walt - Blue meth is being sold in Europe - this tells Walt that Jesse, the Nazis, and Lydia are still in business together.

I can see Walt confronting Gretchen and Elliot, but even in Walt's twisted mind, do they really deserve to be killed? Perhaps Grey Matter is Walt's way of ensuring his family is taken care of with legitmate money. Well, at least Jr and Holly, coz Skyler gonna die!
So True!
Walt realize that they didn't kill Jesse like they said.To add to the insult they stole his money.
We BB fans are about to Bare witness to the Bloodiest,most violent ending of a T.V series in the history of T.V.
Heisenberg Is about go off!

Old 09-24-2013, 10:12 AM

14,993 posts, read 23,899,456 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark S. View Post
Walt tells him, "You were right about me, Jesse. I'm sorry. I just swallowed the ricin. I'll be dead in 10 minutes. Take a barrel of money for yourself and give the rest to my kids.".
Will that comfort a guy who was earlier throwing money out the window and giving it to the homeless? That last thing Jesse is concerned about or wants is the money, and your scenario is about the most unlikely I can envision.

Old 09-24-2013, 10:14 AM

3,555 posts, read 4,097,013 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kramer68 View Post
DVR the finale, and any of the other episodes that are On Demand. If/when you watch the first five seasons on Netflix you will not want to wait until this season is out on Netflix, you will want to watch it right away.
AMC is showing the ENTIRE series in order starting Wednesday straight through until Sunday night. I'll have to check which ones are on Netflix and make sure to DVR the others. I could binge watch the whole series, but that would take 12 hours a day starting now. DW would probably not appreciate that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV