Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-11-2012, 03:14 PM

313 posts, read 402,690 times

Advertisements

Anyone catch PV with Egypt last night in NYC? It was just ok. Sandra she aint I'm going to miss Sandra.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-11-2012, 05:07 PM

5,121 posts, read 16,626,061 times
Yeah I watched it. I wasn't impressed. She was trying too hard to be charismatic. That doesn't work. Her style seemed off too.

Old 01-11-2012, 08:36 PM

15,632 posts, read 24,510,738 times
I agree that PV without Sandra isnt PV anymore.

I suspect that Sandra either wanted more $$$ to continue doing PV or the show wanted to reduce her salary. Producers these days think they can get any ole replacement for less $$$ and the viewers will just accept it. A producer for American Idol was actually quoted as saying "Why should we pay Ryan Seacrest $4 million when we can get another host for much less than that".

Old 01-11-2012, 08:56 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,831,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by texasfirewheel View Post
I agree that PV without Sandra isnt PV anymore.

I suspect that Sandra either wanted more $$$ to continue doing PV or the show wanted to reduce her salary. Producers these days think they can get any ole replacement for less $$$ and the viewers will just accept it. A producer for American Idol was actually quoted as saying "Why should we pay Ryan Seacrest $4 million when we can get another host for much less than that".

kinda gotta agree with em. It's silly the kind of money people make now in the entertainment industry. Silly and ridiculous considering what they do aint brain surgery

Old 01-12-2012, 05:12 AM

10,662 posts, read 9,343,627 times
Maybe they should have given Egypt a new show of the same kind, but with a new title, not Property Virgins...

Old 01-12-2012, 06:31 AM

18,508 posts, read 31,745,306 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sudcaro View Post
Maybe they should have given Egypt a new show of the same kind, but with a new title, not Property Virgins...

Yes, I agree, that would have been a good idea.

It just seems because PV was a totally new show, concept and all, and here we have a new chick in TV land for us to see, "Sandra"....... and everyone really just took to her.....we just can't handle a replacement..........

so yes, they should have of changed the name a bot and gave Egypt a show of her own...I haven't seen her yet, but i will at some point....

Old 01-12-2012, 06:37 AM

44,258 posts, read 64,524,640 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvcatnip View Post
Anyone catch PV with Egypt last night in NYC? It was just ok. Sandra she aint I'm going to miss Sandra.
I was watching, and then I turned to my wife and said, "Who the hell is this chick?! Where's Sandra?"
She calmly replied, "It looks like they changed the host."
I was not calm. "WTF?! It's not PV without Sandra and her boobs."
Wife: "She has boobs. Look!"
Me: "It's not the same! They're not all sticking out and showing!"

My poorly articulated way of saying that I miss Sandra.

Old 01-12-2012, 06:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stan4 View Post
I was watching, and then I turned to my wife and said, "Who the hell is this chick?! Where's Sandra?"

It is OK, we understand.

Old 01-12-2012, 09:40 AM

5,121 posts, read 16,626,061 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stan4 View Post

You sound like my BIL....except he'd say, "Who the hell is this broad?"

Never thought that this show would be of interest to men....but now I know why.

Old 02-16-2012, 01:01 PM

I saw 2 episodes with Egypt.
While I think she is nice, this to me isn't for her, maybe if there was a show created just for her it would be good.

But I am partial to Sandra, I just can't handle a replacement. It just isn't the same.

I feel bad, but no, I am not feeling it.

*********sigh**********
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV