Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-02-2009, 06:42 AM

4,391 posts, read 9,502,439 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mainegirl View Post
Agreed. Last week I was trying to figure out why the brat acts the way she does, then I realized she is a mini version of Kate.
Did you see Maddy when they said they were getting two puppies. She was throwing a fit because she wanted the puppy to only want her or be her puppy. I couldn't tell what she was saying because she was whinning so much. That little girl would of been on time out right there and then. I think it's funny how Kate lets her get away with it but yet some of the stupid meaningless things she won't tolerate.

Old 03-03-2009, 04:28 AM

1,106 posts, read 2,959,769 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chickrae View Post
Did you see Maddy when they said they were getting two puppies. She was throwing a fit because she wanted the puppy to only want her or be her puppy. I couldn't tell what she was saying because she was whinning so much. That little girl would of been on time out right there and then. I think it's funny how Kate lets her get away with it but yet some of the stupid meaningless things she won't tolerate.
Yes I saw it. I saw an episode last evening where she was caught pushing and hitting one of her younger siblings, and once she realized the camera was on her she changed like a Jekyll & Hyde. Personally I think they need to take that kid to therapy or something. Whatever they are or not doing is obviously not helping to change her.

Back to Kate, I noticed on another episode last evening that they go to an Assembly of God church. I wonder how Kate reacts when they teach that the husband is the head of the home ? She sure acts like she wears the pants in that relationship. She also corrected him for saying "lunch picnic" by ridiculing him, and correcting him.

Old 03-03-2009, 08:17 AM

14,164 posts, read 27,292,113 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chickrae View Post
That girl really annoys me. I'm sure there's only so much you can do to alter a child's personality, but they let her throw fits left and right.

Old 03-03-2009, 08:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mainegirl View Post
Agreed. Last week I was trying to figure out why the brat acts the way she does, then I realized she is a mini version of Kate.
I feel sorry for the man who marries Maddie someday!

Old 03-03-2009, 08:57 AM

4,264 posts, read 9,297,338 times
Did you see last nights episode where they weren't doing the interview together and both said how nice it was without the other? Too funny. Does Jon not work outside the home anymore? They used to show him leaving for work and somewhere I am sure I missed that maybe he has another job or something but it seems like now he is always home. I guess of course they could be cashing in on all their fame.

Old 03-04-2009, 11:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajzjmsmom View Post
Did you see last nights episode where they weren't doing the interview together and both said how nice it was without the other? Too funny. Does Jon not work outside the home anymore? They used to show him leaving for work and somewhere I am sure I missed that maybe he has another job or something but it seems like now he is always home. I guess of course they could be cashing in on all their fame.
I get the feeling he no longer has an actual job, although Kate insists that doing the show is way more work than a regular job Hopefully they paid cash for the new house since their cash cow will surely dry up here in the next year or two.

Old 03-04-2009, 11:46 AM

1,311 posts, read 4,688,352 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by denverian View Post
I get the feeling he no longer has an actual job, although Kate insists that doing the show is way more work than a regular job Hopefully they paid cash for the new house since their cash cow will surely dry up here in the next year or two.
I do not believe for a second they paid a dime for that house.

Old 03-04-2009, 12:32 PM

1,692 posts, read 3,543,920 times
Well I saw last night while watching something else on TLC. That they are starting a new show on March 11 or something called a table for 12. This show will air after the Season Finale of Jon and Kate which is how they put it. I 'm wondering if there isn't a surprise at the end of this season. Like the end of the show. Wishful thinking or that Kate is pregnant. I don't know does anyone else think that they will end this year with something that at the very least would make people come back and see more whinnng and vacations and perks.

Old 03-04-2009, 01:02 PM

23,913 posts, read 33,731,226 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by denverian View Post

Jon's job is to manage the family.

Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmom48 View Post
Well I saw last night while watching something else on TLC. That they are starting a new show on March 11 or something called a table for 12. This show will air after the Season Finale of Jon and Kate which is how they put it. I 'm wondering if there isn't a surprise at the end of this season. Like the end of the show. Wishful thinking or that Kate is pregnant. I don't know does anyone else think that they will end this year with something that at the very least would make people come back and see more whinnng and vacations and perks.

Was the "table for 12" about Jon & Kate or aonther family?
If anything, they were going to adopt one child from Korea.

Old 03-04-2009, 01:28 PM

1,692 posts, read 3,543,920 times
I think this new show Table for 12 is about a new family. Jon and Kate only have 10. They stated it was a new show.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV