Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-04-2009, 02:03 PM

4,262 posts, read 9,310,736 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roselvr View Post
Jon's job is to manage the family.

Was the "table for 12" about Jon & Kate or aonther family?
If anything, they were going to adopt one child from Korea.
Someone so needs to tell Kate this, she doesn't seem to know this.

Old 03-04-2009, 04:48 PM

1,692 posts, read 3,547,485 times
Jon's job is to stand at the end of the ring line when they go somewhere, while Kate drags then along.

Old 03-04-2009, 06:38 PM

863 posts, read 1,648,624 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajzjmsmom View Post
Someone so needs to tell Kate this, she doesn't seem to know this.
You got that right!

Old 03-04-2009, 07:11 PM

4,394 posts, read 9,517,547 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mainegirl View Post
Agreed. Last week I was trying to figure out why the brat acts the way she does, then I realized she is a mini version of Kate.
That's about says it!

[quote=mainegirl;7709642]
Quote:
Yes I saw it. I saw an episode last evening where she was caught pushing and hitting one of her younger siblings, and once she realized the camera was on her she changed like a Jekyll & Hyde. Personally I think they need to take that kid to therapy or something. Whatever they are or not doing is obviously not helping to change her.
I think it is really messing these kids up too, to have the cameras on them so much. Kate probably she better smile for the cameras or she wouldn't get "her own puppy that loves her"

Quote:
Originally Posted by denverian;7711496
I feel sorry for the man who marries Maddie someday
So do I....do you think the show will still be on then? lol

Old 03-04-2009, 08:31 PM

4,262 posts, read 9,310,736 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmom48 View Post
Jon's job is to stand at the end of the ring line when they go somewhere, while Kate drags then along.
too funny

Old 03-05-2009, 04:43 AM

1,106 posts, read 2,963,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmom48 View Post
Well I saw last night while watching something else on TLC. That they are starting a new show on March 11 or something called a table for 12. This show will air after the Season Finale of Jon and Kate which is how they put it.
Good Lord, I wish TLC would STOP already with the hundred children family shows already. I am also sick of these people who decide to jump on the bandwagon so that they can become celebrities and make money off their families.

Old 03-05-2009, 07:36 AM

14,164 posts, read 27,342,342 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheesehead1 View Post
I do not believe for a second they paid a dime for that house.
But, but... I thought it was Kate's house. She earned it, she bought it, and it's all hers! She allows Jon and the kids the priviledge of living there in her domain with month-to-month leases. One more "coupon incident" and Jon will be living with the ferrel cats in the barn!

I heard them mention Nana Janet in the last episode. I wonder what they did to her to kick her off the show?

Old 03-05-2009, 09:19 AM

1,833 posts, read 3,371,356 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by denverian View Post
I heard them mention Nana Janet in the last episode. I wonder what they did to her to kick her off the show?
I'm guessing all those people who were there for them in the beginning are just as sick of Kate as the rest of us. She's gotten completely out of control and she's probably treating even those who supported them in the beginning poorly now that she's made the big time.

Old 03-05-2009, 09:52 AM

3,105 posts, read 3,307,977 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mainegirl View Post
Good Lord, I wish TLC would STOP already with the hundred children family shows already. I am also sick of these people who decide to jump on the bandwagon so that they can become celebrities and make money off their families.

Completely agree. It's aggravating that some networks go out and condemn people like the octuplet mom then go and pay her millions for an interview. Now you have people that have alot of kids not just because they loves kids but because it's their get rich ticket. I also feel bad for the kids who were created not out of love but for money.

Old 03-05-2009, 01:00 PM

12,475 posts, read 32,345,629 times
I used to enjoy watching the show. The kids were cute. Jon is funny and Kate was ok. Now...the little kids are still cute. Maddie is a terror. Where is her twin? You never see her. Poor Jon. Nothing he can do is good enough to suit Kate. He can't even speak for fear of embarassment. She makes fun of his words and his sentences and he just takes it. You can tell that he is scared of what she'd do if he were to speak back to her.

I saw the interview where Jon said something about "her" book and she quickly corrected him and said, you mean "our" book and he quickly restated it. Kate has also said many times that her children "deserve" this new house.

I can't imagine this show surviving much longer. How difficult will Jon's life become?

What happened to the people that used to be on the show like Nana Janet, Beth and the others?

Vicki
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV