Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-15-2009, 02:59 PM

12,475 posts, read 32,296,819 times

Advertisements

I recently saw an old episode. AMAZING how nice and normal Kate acted. Her whole look and manner has changed! And I mean, changed ALOT! Jon seemed happier and less stilted and didn't seem as each and every word that he said was going to be pounced upon. It is a shame that the show has changed them so much. I bet Jon wishes he could go back and enjoy his life. I feel bad for them.

Vicki

Old 03-16-2009, 04:45 AM

1,106 posts, read 2,959,434 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VickiR View Post
I recently saw an old episode. AMAZING how nice and normal Kate acted. Her whole look and manner has changed! And I mean, changed ALOT!

Vicki

Yes ! I was thinking the same thing recently when I saw an early episode. There is certainly nothing wrong with taking care of her appearance, but she has become very.. I don't know, full of herself I guess ? I just don't like the way she treats Jon and carries on over rather silly issues. She's very obsessive compulsive about things like schedules.

Old 03-16-2009, 02:12 PM

491 posts, read 750,742 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VickiR View Post
I recently saw an old episode. AMAZING how nice and normal Kate acted. Her whole look and manner has changed! And I mean, changed ALOT! Jon seemed happier and less stilted and didn't seem as each and every word that he said was going to be pounced upon. It is a shame that the show has changed them so much. I bet Jon wishes he could go back and enjoy his life. I feel bad for them.

Vicki
I noticed this two when they did interviews that Kate did not hit Jon and treated him decently. Then for some reason she turned into a monster

Old 03-16-2009, 02:50 PM

3,105 posts, read 3,301,478 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PokerPlayer84 View Post
I noticed this two when they did interviews that Kate did not hit Jon and treated him decently. Then for some reason she turned into a monster

Or maybe she was just hiding it and the inner beast revealed herself.

Old 03-17-2009, 04:29 AM

1,106 posts, read 2,959,434 times
So what does everyone think about last night's episode, and what they are inferring about Jon and Kate for the season finale ?

They are trying to make people think they are breaking up or something, but I highly doubt it. I thought it was kind of cool that Jon took Cara out by herself, I'm sure he enjoyed himself with her a lot more than he ever would with Maddy.

Also, doesn't it seem that everywhere Kate takes those kids they get VIP treatment ?? She probably promises them a spot on "HER" show.

Old 03-17-2009, 06:11 AM

3,964 posts, read 10,651,436 times
In People magazine, he says nothing terrible happened. He admits poor judgement of going out for drinks in that environment, but said he was staying with his mom because she hurt her foot (or had surgery).

I say cut the guy some slack. Lord knows if I had Mady and 7 more, I'd drink too!!

Old 03-17-2009, 09:45 AM

4,391 posts, read 9,501,628 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by akm4 View Post
I say cut the guy some slack. Lord knows if I had Mady and 7 more, I'd drink too!!
amen to that. That child would be in "time out" alot.

Old 03-17-2009, 03:40 PM

12,475 posts, read 32,296,819 times
Does it seem to anyone else that when Jon and Kate are sitting on the sofa, talking, that Kate barely looks at Jon and when she does, she looks at him with real distaste?

Vicki

Old 03-17-2009, 03:58 PM

631 posts, read 1,889,451 times
All marriages ebb and flow. This is probably a rough patch for them. We all hit them at times, work through the hard times and get back on track. Many times when we make big changes in our lives that we think are going to make them better (the new house) it doesn't. They may have thought that a new bigger better house with more room would solve all their problems and now that they are settled, turns out they have the same problems but in a bigger house. I truly believe that Jon and Kate have too much invested (emotionally, financially, etc...) in their family/marriage to divorce. This seems to be a time of change in their lives and with change comes some upheaval and drama.

Old 03-17-2009, 04:02 PM

863 posts, read 1,646,290 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mainegirl View Post
So what does everyone think about last night's episode, and what they are inferring about Jon and Kate for the season finale ?

They are trying to make people think they are breaking up or something, but I highly doubt it. I thought it was kind of cool that Jon took Cara out by herself, I'm sure he enjoyed himself with her a lot more than he ever would with Maddy.

Also, doesn't it seem that everywhere Kate takes those kids they get VIP treatment ?? She probably promises them a spot on "HER" show.

What do I think? I think they are having problems - what married couple don't at one time or the other? -, but the way they portray it is just a ratings grabber.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV