Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-27-2009, 03:21 PM

1,692 posts, read 3,543,170 times

Advertisements

I have heard this story before in pass years of American Idol. Who cares. The buzz is moving away and like all those in the past that one or came in lower you either got it or you don't. Make the best of the opportunity you have but Idol unlocks the door doesn't make you the star
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-27-2009, 03:29 PM

4,253 posts, read 9,468,306 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzymystic View Post
I wonder what Kelly Ripa was saying to Adam when she was hugging him after he sang? She was saying 'I can't wait' but for what??? I can't either though!
I can't wait, neither, in all possible meaning of those words!!!

I thought Kelly was more flustered in Adam's presence than the usual her. Unmistakable Glambert there!

Old 05-27-2009, 04:02 PM

1,868 posts, read 5,688,296 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nuala View Post
Exclusive footage of before and after Adam's audition (from the video guy who was filming the auditioners):

Exclusive Video of Adam Lambert right before and after his Audition : ADAM LAMBERT American Idol Winner Official Unofficial Fansite
Oh my gawd!! Yeah..he had me at hello too!! lol Does he just get cuter and sweeter every time you seem him or what?? His parents did a great job! He is so unaffected...I love it! You can tell all those newscasters were digging him......oh geesh....hubby says he has a crush on him now too!! lmao.....

Old 05-27-2009, 04:14 PM

oh...by the way Adam fans if you didnt notice..there are other fantastic videos of Adam after that one if you go to the bottom of the you tube window and scroll...some live shots with his rock band even.

Old 05-27-2009, 04:30 PM

18,090 posts, read 27,546,002 times
Default What's up, kitty cats?

CNN says here that Kris Allen won fair and square.

Old 05-27-2009, 04:34 PM

3,885 posts, read 8,132,751 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Proud Rowlett Owner View Post
I agree, but they still need to let things be....with that said things won't ever be the same for Kris now. He will be remembered by "Oh that guy that cheated with AT&T cell phone texting". And the poor kid had nothing to do with it.

Its a shame.
I agree that it's a shame since he had nothing to do with it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzymystic View Post
I wonder what Kelly Ripa was saying to Adam when she was hugging him after he sang? She was saying 'I can't wait' but for what??? I can't either though!

( it would have been funny if that doc who tested them for the Swine Flu had said, 'Regis, you're fine, Kelly-you're pregnant'!) Well, to me anyway!
That would have been hilarious! I can't wait either (no idea why, but I just can't. Okay!).

Quote:
Originally Posted by McGowdog View Post
That's good.

Old 05-27-2009, 05:54 PM

3,273 posts, read 2,974,487 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by McGowdog View Post
I still don't believe that! Why would it even come up??? Where's there's fire!

Old 05-27-2009, 06:10 PM

43,011 posts, read 108,233,618 times
The newpapers are reqorting that Queen is interested in Adam being their lead singer.

Adam is flattered, but wants to only do it if he can also pursue his own work too.

I have no opinion on the matter. I'm just reporting the lastest.

Old 05-27-2009, 06:13 PM

4,253 posts, read 9,468,306 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopes View Post
The newpapers are reqorting that Queen is interested in Adam being their lead singer.

Adam is flattered, but wants to only do it if he can also pursue his own work too.

I have no opinion on the matter. I'm just reporting the lastest.

Adam Lambert in Queen might actually happen, according to Brian May | Music news, reviews, albums, concerts, and downloads | The Music Mix | EW.com

"But the 27-year-old California native said Tuesday that he'd feel torn about joining the band.

"That's a tough question because, honestly, how do you say no to being in Queen?" said Lambert, sporting his trademark dark nail polish and blue-streaked hair. "I mean, that's unbelievable. But at the same time, I do have my own thing to do right now, and that's my goal. So if I could, I would try to do both. That's the honest question. I would try to do both. I would love to perform with them anytime they wanted me to but I also have my record to do. So, we'll see."

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090527/ap_on_en_mu/us_people_adam_lambert (broken link)

Old 05-27-2009, 06:40 PM

I just read that in Kris's hometown they actually banned MTV from their cable line up in the 90's because they thought it was inappropriate!!! LMAO!!! Wow!!

Glad the voting issue is cleared up ...tired of hearing about it...would rather hear what Adam is doing on a daily basis....hee hee
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV