Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-28-2009, 03:28 PM

2,014 posts, read 3,899,256 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by chattypatty View Post
Exactly. I'm boycotting American Idol and the only thing that would bring me back is if I heard rumors that another Adam had miraculously appeared again. Not bloody likely!

Does anyone know where I can get the DVD of all of Adam's AI performances? I heard there was such a thing, but I can't find mention of it anywhere online.
This link has the files you seek but you will need to install Vuze to download it.

American Idol s08 - all ADAM LAMBERT Performance Videos : TV Shows > American Idol - Mininova

Here is a link to Vuze

Vuze HD Network - Download
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-28-2009, 03:49 PM

4,253 posts, read 9,454,385 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chefkey View Post
This link has the files you seek but you will need to install Vuze to download it.

American Idol s08 - all ADAM LAMBERT Performance Videos : TV Shows > American Idol - Mininova

Here is a link to Vuze

Vuze HD Network - Download
OHHHHHHH MY GOOODNESSSSSS !!!!!!!!!

k:

Old 05-28-2009, 04:08 PM

These links are new and the seeds are low, it may take overnight to download. The first link I posted has no seeds right now so you could try this one. I have them both loaded and will seed them for awhile.
Here is the other link

Adam Lambert - American Idol Journey : Music > Video clips - Mininova

Old 05-28-2009, 04:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chefkey View Post
These links are new and the seeds are low, it may take overnight to download. The first link I posted has no seeds right now so you could try this one. I have them both loaded and will seed them for awhile.
Here is the other link

Adam Lambert - American Idol Journey : Music > Video clips - Mininova
It's downloading! 15 min left! Can't wait!

Old 05-28-2009, 04:47 PM

I was able to get most of the first link but the uploader ditched out on us. Maybe the second uploader will hang in there until we get 100% and can seed.

Old 05-28-2009, 04:52 PM

The same happened to me - the first link stopped at 89.9%.

Old 05-28-2009, 05:09 PM

3,273 posts, read 2,970,106 times
I watched him on The Today Show and Mike and Juliet Show this morning. Here's the vid from Mike and Juliet. He's singing, Mad World, (again) but, I can listen to it over and over..... LOVE IT!

The Morning Show with Mike and Juliet

Old 05-28-2009, 05:20 PM

yeah, the seeder lamed out on us. Most of the files play at 89.9% I checked them. The other one is still going but slow.

Old 05-28-2009, 05:25 PM

5,299 posts, read 8,257,117 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HawaiiLover View Post
Adam Lambert says keep guessing on sexuality
‘Idol’ runner-up says embracing what makes you different is what’s cool

Adam Lambert says role models come in a variety of different forms — even in eye makeup, fingernail polish and tight pants.

"It's a really, really cool thing," the "American Idol" runner-up says, "to be able to show people that you can be yourself, and you should be proud of yourself, and you should own who you are and what you're about, and never make apologies for it."

So to those who speculate about his sexuality, he has a message. "Calm down," he says, and "keep speculating."
Just ask Kara if Adam is gay. She seems to be an authority on the subject. If I ever did watch "The View" I'd make a point of not watching Kara on Friday. She has no business discussing Adam's sexuality. It should be Adam's choice, not Kara's.

Clip:
Adam Lambert may want the world to "keep speculating" about his sexuality but, according to "American Idol" judge Kara DioGuardi, there's no way he's not gay.
In a taped interview scheduled to air on ABC's "The View" Friday, DioGuardi said she has no doubts that Lambert's "out."
'Idol' Judge: Adam was Always 'Out'

Old 05-28-2009, 11:22 PM

3,110 posts, read 5,386,447 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chickrae View Post
Is there a Community Chat? Is that as much fun as A.I. thread?
Yeah - there are a lot of topics there, and you can chime in on any of them. It's great in the Village... come play!
https://www.city-data.com/forum/community-chat/
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV