Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-01-2009, 01:12 AM

1,261 posts, read 4,276,709 times

Advertisements

There are way too many pages in this thread for me to try to catch what all's been said, so I'm not going to try. lol I will say though that I've heard on TV and seen on the internet a lot of talk about how Adam is gay and that's why he lost. Because of all the conservative Christians who wouldn't vote for him.

Well, I can't speak for all conservatives or Christians, but I will say that I am conservative and a Christian and I adore Adam Lambert. Kris Allen's style of music and singing is just too boring to me. (No offense.) Adam is sexy and cool and I love his music.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-01-2009, 07:54 AM

5,299 posts, read 8,270,132 times
On one of the links above, Adam says there was someone he didn't get along with in the mansion, but he's not at liberty to name the person yet. Any guesses on which contestant?

Old 06-01-2009, 08:10 AM

4,253 posts, read 9,467,682 times
Danny would be my guess? (just 'cause he said elswhere he was good friends with Lil, Kris, Allison, so that's not them) And, he'd talked favoraubly of Anoop in the past... I can't see him at odds with Scott...

Last edited by nuala; 06-01-2009 at 08:50 AM..

Old 06-01-2009, 08:55 AM
tao

721 posts, read 3,192,167 times
That leaves Michael Sarver, Megan Joy, Matt Giraud, Danny (though I've seen Danny say really nice things about Adam and vice versa). My vote goes to Matt Giraud. I saw him in the audience after one of Adam's finals performances and he had an annoyed look on his face til he realized the cameras were on him then he clapped half-heartedly.

Last edited by tao; 06-01-2009 at 10:22 AM.. Reason: edited spelling error.

Old 06-01-2009, 09:58 AM

4,253 posts, read 9,467,682 times
Yes, Matt would be my other choice.

Those of you guys who will go see the AI tour, - you will probably see something from their body language - so tell us here !

Old 06-01-2009, 10:22 AM

4,391 posts, read 9,498,862 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tao View Post
That leaves Michael Sarver, Megan Joy, Matt Giraud, Danny (though I've seen Danny say really nice things about Adam and vice versa). My vote goes to Matt Giraud. I saw him in the audience after one of Adam's finals performances and he had an annoyed look on his face til he realized the cameras was on him then he clapped half-heartedly.
Yeah probably Danny or I was thinking Scott.

Old 06-01-2009, 11:16 AM

3,885 posts, read 8,132,266 times
I'm thinking Matt too. When Matt did his little impression it came off as more snarky than funny IMO.

Old 06-01-2009, 04:03 PM

1,868 posts, read 5,688,032 times
I think it's Matt too.....I agree with you Mookster about his impression...when my husband saw it he laughed and said he thought Matt was a "poor sport" Anybody see the backstage interview when Matt got voted off...first thing he said was "Well....it's Adam"...which I thought was a wierd thing to say.

If you google Matt he actually says alot of snarky things........kind of sad.

Last edited by shannon94; 06-01-2009 at 04:18 PM..

Old 06-01-2009, 10:07 PM

4,391 posts, read 9,498,862 times
I will take note of how they act at the idol concert and report, but last year when I saw it, everyone acted like they were best friends.

Old 06-02-2009, 01:27 AM

3,110 posts, read 5,396,229 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nuala View Post
GREAT 5-PART INTERVIEW OF ADAM WITH THAT SWEET GUY FROM ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY:

Why wasn't he discovered before? Discussing his choices of every song on AI... (And he DID borrow the Kiss wire shoulders from that drag guy!!). What Adam thinks about Gene Simmons' contradictory statements??? Someone named his racing horse "Glambert" etc etc etc:

Idolatry (Entertainment Weekly) 5 Part Interview with Adam Lambert PLUS full coverage of American Idol : ADAM LAMBERT American Idol Winner Official Unofficial Fansite
Adam just continues to shine. I thought the most profound thing he said, which is probably a different mindset than ANY of the other Idol performers is, "I'm a business man, and I had a strategy for everything." The fact that he approached it this way is how he could handle all the weirdness of having people vote you on or off, not to mention handling the strangeness of the Dawg & Kara show!

Thanks Nuala for posting this!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV