Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-02-2009, 02:00 AM

11,798 posts, read 25,252,617 times

Advertisements

I personally thought Adam was way more talented than Kris. I thought Danny was too, though. I still don't really get it. I mean, Kris was OK, but... Assuming the votes were counted correctly, that's just the way it went. I thought Archuleta sand like a bird last year, but he lost too. I haven't liked him so much since, largely because of his choice of material.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-02-2009, 11:49 AM

3,273 posts, read 2,976,550 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nuala View Post
Danny would be my guess? (just 'cause he said elswhere he was good friends with Lil, Kris, Allison, so that's not them) And, he'd talked favoraubly of Anoop in the past... I can't see him at odds with Scott...
On The Larry King Show, Adam and Matt sat beside each other and conversed at times and laughed.
As for Scott, I thought that it may be him since there seemed to be no connection with Adam during the interview. However, once, Adam did turn around and smile at what Scott was saying.
So, then there's Michael, I'm beginning to think it's him. Not once did Adam turn to look at Michael when he spoke.

Apparently, after the tour, Adam probably will reveal who it was. Didn't he say he can't say who it is now because they will be on tour together?

Old 06-02-2009, 12:25 PM

4,253 posts, read 9,476,988 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HawaiiLover View Post
On The Larry King Show, Adam and Matt sat beside each other and conversed at times and laughed.
As for Scott, I thought that it may be him since there seemed to be no connection with Adam during the interview. However, once, Adam did turn around and smile at what Scott was saying.
So, then there's Michael, I'm beginning to think it's him. Not once did Adam turn to look at Michael when he spoke.

Apparently, after the tour, Adam probably will reveal who it was. Didn't he say he can't say who it is now because they will be on tour together?
The mystery deepens.....

Old 06-02-2009, 03:01 PM

5,299 posts, read 8,277,937 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HawaiiLover View Post

In the article I read Adam said he couldn't reveal the name just yet. Adam didn't mention the tour, but it makes sense AI wouldn't want any bad feelings between contestants during the tour. I bet they all had to sign agreements not to criticize one another until after the tour. I'm going to bet Michael, too. I never did warm up to Michael's personality.

Old 06-02-2009, 05:49 PM

1,868 posts, read 5,690,942 times
lol.anybody catch the looks on Adam and Kris when Scott was talking about falling asleep while playing piano??? hilarious! Scott seems a lil out there!

Old 06-02-2009, 09:48 PM

The next Rolling Stone will have Adam on the cover!! I knew he would be on it ...but this is pretty fast...yea!!

Old 06-02-2009, 10:39 PM

4,391 posts, read 9,507,625 times
[quote=catman;9093440]
Quote:
I personally thought Adam was way more talented than Kris.
So true....and it's evident with all the shows he has interviews on. Yes Kris can play instruments, but wasn't this show a singing competition? I guess I still haven't gotten over the fact that Adam could outsing him. Maybe people were not ready for Adam. He was not afraid to be different and push the limits when he was given a song.

[quote=HawaiiLover;9099624].
Quote:
I still think it is Scott for some reason. Possibly Danny. I guess it doesn't really matter, but it is a topic for discussion to keep the A.I. thread alive! lol. What other tv thread has this many pages!

Quote:
Not sure but when I go to the concert, I will take note of how they act towards each other. Doubt I will be able to tell.

[quote=shannon94;9105421]
Quote:
lol.anybody catch the looks on Adam and Kris when Scott was talking about falling asleep while playing piano??? hilarious! Scott seems a lil out there
I didn't. Was this during the season or in an interview?

[quote=shannon94;9108928]
Quote:
The next Rolling Stone will have Adam on the cover!! I knew he would be on it ...but this is pretty fast...yea!!
That is great. Can't wait to buy my copy. Thanks for letting us know about it.

Old 06-02-2009, 10:41 PM

193 posts, read 844,380 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chickrae View Post
Thanks for the info, now I can dvr the Regis and Kelly show.

I wish I was here for the finale chat...but I was at an American Idol party at someone elses home in another state, so I didn't think they would let me get on their computer and chat....especially since she was Kris fan...well she was a danny fan then went to Kris (as many did I think)
Not me! Adam all the way, always and forever!

Hey chickrae long time since I have been on....how have you been? I thought Danny was another Taylor Hicks ( not that he had tayors singing style but that he would not go far ourside idol is what I mean) in my opinion. I dont think he would have gone anywhere so I am soooo glad he didnt make top 2. I love Adam and he is def going places.....Kris maybe. Its hard to say with idol, because so many winners you think will be big stars, then they dont end up doing as well as expected. Adam I am positive will go far though. He just screams talent. I cant wait to see what he does in the future.

Old 06-03-2009, 01:36 AM

3,110 posts, read 5,403,034 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chickrae
I still think it is Scott for some reason. Possibly Danny. I guess it doesn't really matter, but it is a topic for discussion to keep the A.I. thread alive! lol. What other tv thread has this many pages!
LOL - you're right! we can each just keep posting one liners and see if we can get it to 500 pages!!

I've enjoyed listening to Adam in interviews. He's really showing himself to be a gem. He's very professional and very gracious. I'd bet he can be polite and laugh with anyone on a TV show, whether or not he likes them or had issues with them in the past. It's like I said earlier, he's a business man, and he's not going to turn this into Beverly Hills 90210. He's not in high school and he doesn't want it to deteriorate into petty issues that are off the topic of where he's going with his career.

I thought it was interesting that Simon said earlier that he wanted to know how everyone was getting along in the house and what they were doing in between the rehearsals and the shows.

As far as who was difficult in the house... somehow I thought that bit with the food fight in the kitchen was a hint. I wonder if Danny was a bit of a problem. The way he made that crack about the clean up bill, "With all the money you are making on this show?" Everyone was involved, but they singled him out and the show made a point of making him 'pay' for misbehaving.

Old 06-03-2009, 06:44 AM

I'm thinking we need an Adam Lambert Variety Show!!! yeah yeah......that's it....he needs his own show!!!! ok...back to my morning coffee....sorry for geeking out there....lol
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV