Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-03-2009, 08:21 AM

5,299 posts, read 8,265,981 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by R_Cowgirl View Post
LOL - you're right! we can each just keep posting one liners and see if we can get it to 500 pages!!

As far as who was difficult in the house... somehow I thought that bit with the food fight in the kitchen was a hint. I wonder if Danny was a bit of a problem. The way he made that crack about the clean up bill, "With all the money you are making on this show?" Everyone was involved, but they singled him out and the show made a point of making him 'pay' for misbehaving.
Funny, I don't remember seeing Adam in the food fight.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-03-2009, 11:14 AM

4,391 posts, read 9,494,358 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerlily View Post
Adam wasn't in the food fight, but I think she meant that Danny was the difficult one, not necessarily with Adam in that, but in general

Old 06-03-2009, 11:17 AM

[quote=zebrashoes;9109535]
Quote:
Hey chickrae long time since I have been on....how have you been? I thought Danny was another Taylor Hicks ( not that he had tayors singing style but that he would not go far ourside idol is what I mean) in my opinion. I dont think he would have gone anywhere so I am soooo glad he didnt make top 2. I love Adam and he is def going places.....Kris maybe. Its hard to say with idol, because so many winners you think will be big stars, then they dont end up doing as well as expected. Adam I am positive will go far though. He just screams talent. I cant wait to see what he does in the future.
Good to see you zebrashoes...where ya been. I am doing great, but missing the Idol show...having withdrawels...well just missing seeing Adam sing. I agree Adam will go places....his career is just beginning.

[quote=shannon94;9111757]
Quote:
I'm thinking we need an Adam Lambert Variety Show!!! yeah yeah......that's it....he needs his own show!!!! ok...back to my morning coffee....sorry for geeking out there....lol
He would be great in a variety show, or talk show, or whatever he choses.
Geek out all you want!

Old 06-03-2009, 06:33 PM

4,253 posts, read 9,463,139 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shannon94 View Post
I'm thinking we need an Adam Lambert Variety Show!!! yeah yeah......that's it....he needs his own show!!!! ok...back to my morning coffee....sorry for geeking out there....lol
I would like to see Adam to (in order):

1. Shop all he desires;
2. Find a partner (this step could be moved down);
3. Decide what album he wants to do and with whom;
4. Do the album;
5. Shoot into stratosphere with world-wide fans' adulation and adoration:
6. Tour North America (so we could see the whole 2 hours of him), and then the world;
7. Shop some more;
8. More albums, more tours;
9. Branching into something else, - actor, his own show...

PS: Shannon, come by to the Worship thread that also keeps going...

Old 06-04-2009, 11:32 PM

[quote=nuala;9122927]I would like to see Adam to (in order):

Quote:
1. Shop all he desires;
2. Find a partner (this step could be moved down);
3. Decide what album he wants to do and with whom;
4. Do the album;
5. Shoot into stratosphere with world-wide fans' adulation and adoration:
6. Tour North America (so we could see the whole 2 hours of him), and then the world;
7. Shop some more;
8. More albums, more tours;
9. Branching into something else, - actor, his own show...
All those things but mostly cd's and tours..
hey did you get your cd yet? Hope so. I am going out of town with son and daughter-en-law to Branson, MO for the weekend so I will be without city data and my idol fix. Keep Adam alive!

Quote:
PS: Shannon, come by to the Worship thread that also keeps going...
Yes the more the merrier!

Old 06-05-2009, 11:29 AM

3,110 posts, read 5,392,805 times
Quote:
You know - I don't remember either... hmmm. Wonder if we can find a copy of THAT video somewhere. Anybody got a link? Or can you look back on your recordings and see? They don't really show all of the shows on TV, just bits and pieces of performances. Very tight control over impressions and content.

I STILL maintain that the little dig at Danny was calculated by someone. Not sure who. But of all the things to show about the house on tv, why that? And why single Danny out? And why put him on the spot? Weird. I really want to see a behind the scenes type book about the whole AI franchise.

Old 06-05-2009, 01:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by R_Cowgirl View Post
You know - I don't remember either... hmmm. Wonder if we can find a copy of THAT video somewhere. Anybody got a link? Or can you look back on your recordings and see? They don't really show all of the shows on TV, just bits and pieces of performances. Very tight control over impressions and content.

I STILL maintain that the little dig at Danny was calculated by someone. Not sure who. But of all the things to show about the house on tv, why that? And why single Danny out? And why put him on the spot? Weird. I really want to see a behind the scenes type book about the whole AI franchise.
Adam is in this clip from AI link. Is this the same one they ran on show? Notice Adam is intent on actually following a recipe and making the cake. He's ignoring Danny who is standing right next to him. Adam is not involved in the fight and it looks like he's running out of the room (the upper right of the screen.)
Clip: (about third video down)
American Idol 4/29/09 Top 5 Rat Pack Results Videos - Who Got Voted Off American Idol

Old 06-05-2009, 05:20 PM

4,253 posts, read 9,463,139 times
Quote:
Adam is in this clip from AI link. Is this the same one they ran on show? Notice Adam is intent on actually following a recipe and making the cake. He's ignoring Danny who is standing right next to him. Adam is not involved in the fight and it looks like he's running out of the room (the upper right of the screen.)
Clip: (about third video down)
American Idol 4/29/09 Top 5 Rat Pack Results Videos - Who Got Voted Off American Idol

Yes, that's what I remembered - Danny & Allison had had their birthdays and so the clip was concentrating on them (and maybe encouraging fighting or acting silly). I did NOT remember though how diligent Adam was with actually trying to make a cake following the recipe. Awww he is so diligent in everything! And strategic. As if he's a hundred years older than the "kids" around him. Probably he is? (since crossing over to the dark side )

Old 06-05-2009, 06:43 PM

Here's photos of latest Adam sighting in Beverly Hills todayfor your viewing pleasure.
Celebrity Photo Gallery | Gossip Girls

Old 06-07-2009, 01:22 PM

3,885 posts, read 8,129,232 times
Thank you, tigerlily!!! I really don't like these Adam withdrawals.!! The bum shot did the trick.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV