Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-13-2008, 07:44 AM

7,915 posts, read 18,618,410 times

Advertisements

gsoboi,
I've seen those photos before and while it is an interesting thought why would the government feel they needed to hide a discovery of something that was not a natural formation in the first place? I don't think it would cause a mass panic, in fact people would be extremely interested and want to learn everything we could about them. NASA has always shown a great interest in discovering life beyond the earth, remember their Mars meteorite news conference? In fact one of the primary reasons for the space program in the first place is to see if life exists elsewhere so why would they cover it up if they found evidence for it?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-13-2008, 02:27 PM

3,491 posts, read 8,580,132 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MontanaGuy View Post
gsoboi,
I've seen those photos before and while it is an interesting thought why would the government feel they needed to hide a discovery of something that was not a natural formation in the first place? I don't think it would cause a mass panic, in fact people would be extremely interested and want to learn everything we could about them. NASA has always shown a great interest in discovering life beyond the earth, remember their Mars meteorite news conference? In fact one of the primary reasons for the space program in the first place is to see if life exists elsewhere so why would they cover it up if they found evidence for it?
Well I think the main reason for covering it up is because they cant tell just some of the story without telling everything. Obviously what they are hiding would dramatically shake up our social and religous beliefs. The world as we know it would change forever. It would destroy the world economy which thrives off of oil and fossil fuels. From what has been said, there could be free energy from the result of the UFO technology so it really would be devistating to the economy. We typically think thats a good thing because we are tired of the greedy oil fat cats. But in fact such technology would result in massive job loss all over the world because almost everything is related to the oil industry directly or indirectly. It would be far worse than the depression of 1929. But honsetly I think its mainly the religious implication. According to a former government official in NATO which has said he has be briefed on the subject because of his top secret clearance, Its not the the government doesnt want us to know about extraterretrials. Really they could care less because more than half of Americans believe they are real anyway. But he said the heart of the cover-up has to do with "who we are" "how we came to be" and "where we are going" its the same reason evidence of our orgins in Egypt are being covered up. Obvioulsy they are hiding something thats extremely unsettleling.

I really thought this cave painting from 6,000 BC was compelling evidence because you can actually see a disk shaped craft with people looking out the port holes and the vehicle is actually lifting people and cows up. This is how UFO abductions are described. A bright beam of light typical shines on a person and they are some how rasied up into the craft. The cows in the cave painting obviously show a cow mutilation about to happen.

Then this ancient cave painting in Australia is revealing because they painted what looks to be the modern description of the little greys with the big almond shaped heads and big black eyes.

Also life may have been discovered on Mars. This is a satelite photo of one of the poles on Mars. Both polar caps there have plently of water and this image appears to show trees on Mars. NASA says its just frost but Id like to know how frost can cast shadows on the ground. Understand, If it can be proven that there is any kind of life somewhere other than earth, than it builds the case for the existance of extraterrestrials. If there are trees on other planets similar to our trees than maybe there are humanoid creatures similar to us on other planets as well. If those indeed are trees, which they appear to be, that means that life is abundant throughout the universe and it evolves in a similar fashion. That means it is possible that there are humanoid creatures on other planets with two legs, two arms and two eyes. But I think we really need to question our own orgins because we may be extraterrestrials ourselves. Maybe we were "seeded" here.

Last edited by gsoboi; 04-13-2008 at 02:55 PM..

Old 04-13-2008, 03:28 PM

gsoboi wrote:
Quote:
This is how UFO abductions are described. A bright beam of light typical shines on a person and they are some how rasied up into the craft. The cows in the cave painting obviously show a cow mutilation about to happen.
So you think aliens would travel vast distances just to carve out the sexual organs of cattle and they'd be so stupid that they'd leave leave the best cuts for steaks behind? I really think that's the work of predators although at one point a few years back my Mother and StepFather used to have cattle and this actually happened to them. I'm not sure what all the details were but my Mother said it was a very strange event and they weren't sure what could have happened. Still, I can't imagine it was aliens. Also, that painting you posted has such bright looking colors it doesn't look like a cave painting. Do you know what the source of that photo is?

Old 04-13-2008, 03:47 PM

655 posts, read 916,140 times
A group of top Italian scientist usned computer models and all know DNA science along with therories of evolution to come up with an equation.........that for life as we know it today on earth to have happened by accident, it is literally at the exact same odds that a tornado in a junk yard would form a fully functional 747 aircraft from scraps and trash. This equation was based on actual statistical scientific data and all theories of evolution as we know it today. The end conslusion was, that some superior life form absolutely had to have a hand in life formation on earth, period! What that superior intelligent life form is.......I have no clue, but speculate it to be from alien origin.

Old 04-13-2008, 03:59 PM

gsoboi wrote:
Quote:
Both polar caps there have plently of water and this image appears to show trees on Mars. NASA says its just frost but Id like to know how frost can cast shadows on the ground.
I've also seen that last photo on your post and I find it very interesting myself. As you mentioned shadows are clearly visible so whatever it is it is high enough above the surface of the planet to cast those shadows. I don't expect that given my age I'll live to see a manned flight land on Mars but someday it's bound to happen and that would be a very exciting time to be alive.

Old 04-14-2008, 06:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MontanaGuy View Post
gsoboi wrote:

So you think aliens would travel vast distances just to carve out the sexual organs of cattle and they'd be so stupid that they'd leave leave the best cuts for steaks behind? I really think that's the work of predators although at one point a few years back my Mother and StepFather used to have cattle and this actually happened to them. I'm not sure what all the details were but my Mother said it was a very strange event and they weren't sure what could have happened. Still, I can't imagine it was aliens. Also, that painting you posted has such bright looking colors it doesn't look like a cave painting. Do you know what the source of that photo is?
We dont know what their motives are. Obviously the beings themselves dont want us to know on a mass scale. Alot of witness accounts when cattle mutilations happen is that right before it happens people have seen weird lights in the sky. You are from Montana. As a matter of fact alot of cattle mutilations have happened in Montana.

Here are characteristics of the mutilations:

-The removal of eyes, udders and sexual organs

-The removal of the anus to a depth of around 12 inches

-The removal of the tongue and/or lips

-The removal of one ear

-The stripping of hide and flesh from the jaw and the area directly beneath the ear

-The removal of soft organs from the lower body

-The presence of incisions and cuts across the body that appear to have been made by a surgical instrument

-Unexplained damage to remaining organs, but no sign of damage to the surrounding area

-A lack of predation signs (including teethmarks, tearing of the skin or flesh, or animal footprints) on or around the carcass.
Lack of scavenging

Other signs:

-Unusual restlessness among surviving animals

-Refusal of predators and scavengers to feed on the mutilated carcass

-Strange marks or 'post holes' on the ground around the mutilated animal

-Unusual odors. Commonly described as being medicinal or surgical in nature.

A major cattle mutilation case happened in 1978 in Dulce, New Mexico, That just happens to be the town where it has been rumored that there is a secret underground base that has extraterrestrial activity. Los Alamos is nearby too. Its been rumored that they have been involved with reverse engineering of UFOs.

As far as the cave painting, It looks like the documentary gave it bright colors to inhance the image for the video. You can kinda tell that.

another cave painting

Last edited by gsoboi; 04-14-2008 at 06:50 AM..

Old 04-14-2008, 06:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by travelmate38 View Post
A group of top Italian scientist usned computer models and all know DNA science along with therories of evolution to come up with an equation.........that for life as we know it today on earth to have happened by accident, it is literally at the exact same odds that a tornado in a junk yard would form a fully functional 747 aircraft from scraps and trash. This equation was based on actual statistical scientific data and all theories of evolution as we know it today. The end conslusion was, that some superior life form absolutely had to have a hand in life formation on earth, period! What that superior intelligent life form is.......I have no clue, but speculate it to be from alien origin.
most people believe it is God. But It seems it could be a combination of God and extraterrestrial intervention. The Bible speaks of this in the Book of Genesis. This throws the theory of evolution out the window. I think the fact that they havent found "the missing link" proves that man did not evolve from ape. We seem to picture God as being a white man with long white hair sitting on a throne but God may be entirely different than we realize. The Bible says "Let Us Make Man in Our Image". Notice the word "OUR". Clearly man was created and altered by intellegent being(s). Besides the equation you presented, just look at how complex the human body is, or any life on earth for that matter. There is no way it happened accidently or randomly. There is just too much complex natural order.

Last edited by gsoboi; 04-14-2008 at 06:50 AM..

Old 04-14-2008, 07:03 AM

BTW Brazil has released some of its classified UFO documents to the public a few years ago. Many of these documents include photos and drawings from military personal of what they were witnessing......here are a few.

These drawings are what the military described seeing in a case were a number of Brazilian people were strangly affected by the UFOs. The declassified brazilian documents indicated that the military operation was official called "Operation Saucer" The military report holds 2,000 pages, 500 photographs and 16 hours of (movie) film but not all of them have been released to the public.

One of the many witnesses of the Colares "UFO attacks" was a physician, Dr. Wellaide Cecim Carvalho, who cared for and made medical tests on the victims, identifying the following symptoms:
Weakness; some could hardly walk.
Dizziness
Headaches
Low arterial pressure.
Anemia, with low hemoglobin levels.
Burnt skin at the zone where the light had hit.
Small puncture marks inside the burned zone.
Permanent hair loss in the affected zone.
The people said htey felt like something was being "sucked" out of them.

According to Dr. Carvalho, she attended to about 35 people with these symptoms, who claimed to have been struck by unidentified beams of light from the sky; 2 of the patients died. Dr. Carvalho has said that eventually she was caught in one of the mysterious aerial lights herself. She did not suffer any wounds or lasting physical effects.

France also released its UFO documents last year....I guess the world wont believe it until the United States comes clean. But it appears that slowing this phenomena is being revealed. I think the truth about UFOs is REALLY bizar. Ben Rich, a former vice-president of Lockheed and the father of Stealth technology acknowledge the existance of UFOs and has said himself that the things that you see in science fiction movies like Star Trek and so on are real. He said "we already have the means to travel among the stars, but these technologies are locked up in black projects and it would take an act of God to get them out to benefit mankind" Ben Rich made these comments shortly before he died of cancer. Since he knew he was going to die, he told some of what he knew.

Last edited by gsoboi; 04-14-2008 at 07:27 AM..

Old 04-14-2008, 09:17 AM

These arent kooky people

In October 1998, Apollo Astronaut Edgar Mitchell stated, "I am an American astronaut and a trained scientist. Because of my position people in high places confide in me. And, as a result, I have no doubt that aliens HAVE visited this planet. The American government and governments throughout the world have thousands of files of UFO sightings which cannot be explained."

"I've talked with people of stature-of military and government credentials and position-and heard their stories, and their desire to tell their stories openly to the public. And that got my attention very, very rapidly.... The first hand experiences of these credible witnesses that, now in advanced years are anxious to tell their story, we can't deny that, and the evidence points to the fact that Roswell was a real incident, and that indeed an alien craft did crash, and that material was recovered from that crash site."
"The U.S. Government hasn't maintained secrecy regarding UFOs It's been leaking out all over the place. But the way it's been handled is by denial, by denying the truth of the documents that have leaked. By attempting to show them as fraudulent, as bogus of some sort. There has been a very large disinformation and misinformation effort around this whole area. And one must wonder, how better to hide something out in the open than just to say, 'It isn't there. You're deceiving yourself if you think this is true.' And yet, there it is right in front of you. So it's a disinformation effort that's concerning here, not the fact that they have kept the secret. They haven't kept it. It's been getting out into the public for fifty years or more."

"We all know UFOs are real. All we need to ask is where are they from."
DR. EDGAR MITCHELL
Apollo 14 astronaut
Taped interview

In September 2005 - Former Apollo astronaut, Dr. Brian O'Leary, wrote in a foreword to Hidden Truth, Forbidden Knowledge, by Dr. Steven Greer, "These revelations underscore a long, sordid history of governmental and media secrecy and the acquisition of technologies such as microelectronics, anti-gravity propulsion and zero-point, or "free" energy, from our visitors. This massive cover-up has been going on for almost six decades since the UFO crash near Roswell, New Mexico in July 1947, an event which was certainly not caused by balloons, as alleged by the U.S. Air force. Such myths are only accepted by the ignorant or the powerful and their subjects.

"We have, indeed, been contacted-perhaps even visited-by extraterrestrial beings, and the US government, in collusion with the other national powers of the Earth, is determined to keep this information from the general public."
VICTOR MARCHETTI
Former Special Assistant to the Executive Director of the CIA

"We already have the means to travel among the stars, but these technologies are locked up in black projects and it would take an act of God to ever get them out to benefit humanity.... Anything you can imagine, we already know how to do."
BEN RICH
Head of the Lockheed Skunk Works
Lecture just before he died

(Regarding the Phoenix Lights event in 1997) “The lights were really brilliant. And it was just fascinating. I mean, it was enormous.” “It just felt otherworldly. You know, in your gut, you could just tell it was otherworldly.” "I'm a pilot and I know just about every machine that flies." "It was bigger than anything that I've ever seen. It remains a great mystery. Other people saw it, responsible people. I don't know why people would ridicule it."
FIFE SYMINGTON
Former Governor of Arizona

"We have indeed been contacted by extraterrestrial beings, and the US government in collusion with other national powers of the Earth is determined to keep this information away from the general public. The purpose of the inter-nation conspiracy concerning the reality of UFOs is to maintain a workable stability amongst the nations of the world, and for them in turn to retain institutional control over their respective populations."

"Thus for governments to admit that there are beings from outer space with mentalities and technological capabilities obviously far superior to ours, could, once fully perceived by the average person, erode the foundations of the Earth’s traditional power structure. Political and legal systems, religions, economic and social institutions could all soon become meaningless in the eyes of the public. The national oligarchical establishments, even civilization as we know it, could collapse into anarchy. Such extreme conclusions are not necessarily valid, but they probably accurately reflect the fears of the ruling classes of most major nations who’s leaders, particularly those in the intelligence business, have always advocated excessive government secrecy as being necessary to preserve national security..."
VICTOR MARCHETTI
Former Special Assistant to the
Executive Director of the CIA

"The phenomenon is something real and not visionary or fictitious. There are objects approximating the shape of a disc, some of which appear flat on bottom and domed on top. These objects are as large as man-made aircraft and have a metallic or light-reflecting surface. Further they exhibit extreme rates of climb and maneuverability with no associated sound and take action which must be considered evasive when contacted by aircraft and radar."
GENERAL NATHAN F. TWINING
Air Material Command, USAAF
Declassified letter to the Pentagon

In November 1950, Wilbert B. Smith, a Senior Radio Engineer with the Canadian Department of Transportation wrote the now famous 3 page memoranda to his superiors after his historic trip to Washington DC that states: "The matter is the most highly classified subject in the United States Government, rating higher even than the H-bomb. Flying saucers exist. Their modus operandi is unknown but (a) concentrated effort is being made by a small group headed by Doctor Vannevar Bush. The entire matter is considered by the United States authorities to be of tremendous significance." Furthermore you will be able to show MPs and journalists an actual signed copy of the Smith memoranda that Exopolitics Toronto can provide for you.

The first Director of the CIA from 1947 to 1950, Admiral Roscoe Hillenkoetter stated, “It is time for the truth to be brought out… Behind the scenes, high-ranking Air Force officers are soberly concerned about UFOs. But through official secrecy and ridicule, many citizens are led to believe the unknown flying objects are nonsense... I urge immediate Congressional action to reduce the dangers from secrecy about Unidentified Flying Objects

At two separate Press Conferences in October 2002 and 2003 one time Chief of Staff in the White House under President Clinton, John Podesta, called for the release of all government documents relevant to the extraterrestrial issue. He did so following his tenure in the Clinton White House after watching billionaire Laurance Rockefeller work through the Office of Science and Technology Policy for three years to persuade the Clinton Administration to end the secrecy surrounding the ET issue. “Now a former White House chief of staff… want(s) to know what the Pentagon knows, calling on it to release classified files about… incidents involving unidentified flying objects, or UFOs.” Podesta stated: “It is time for the government to declassify records that are more than 25 years old and to provide scientists with data that will assist in determining the real nature of this phenomenon."

"It is true that I was denied access to a facility at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base in Dayton, Ohio, because I never got in. I can't tell you what was inside. We both know about the rumors (concerning a captured UFO and crew members). I have never seen what I would call a UFO, but I have intelligent friends who have."
-US Senator, US Air Force General, and candidate for President, Barry Goldwater

"We are dealing with a multidimensional paraphysical phenomenon which is largely indigenous to planet earth." - Brad Steiger, [cited in] Blue Book Files Released in Canadian UFO Report, Vol. 4, No. 4, 1977

"I've been convinced for a long time that the flying saucers are real and interplanetary. In other words, we are being watched by beings from outer space."
ALBERT M. CHOP
Deputy Public Relations Director, NASA

"When that truth of alien intervention in our planet's affairs and our ongoing contact with an alien culture is finally revealed, it won't be frightening even though it will be a shock."
LT. COLONEL PHILIP CORSO
President Eisenhower's National Security Council Staff

"When I was at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, we had flying saucers that covered the distance from Columbus to Detroit in the equivalent of about 20,000 miles per hour ... Zero-point energy represents about 40-50 megawatts of power per cubic inch of space. That’s a lot of power. If you could tap it at will, then no one would have to sell gasoline or oil anymore ... Depending on the secrecy level, you have to go through a significant background check. When you do that, if you’re in a very tight compartment, you sign a statement that you will not divulge the existence of the project or even answer a question that could acknowledge the existence of the project. I know people today that worked on one of the things I worked on, and if you asked them about it, they would say, 'No, I have no idea what you’re talking about.' They’re in their seventies now, but they still absolutely would never admit that they even know what you’re talking about. If there were non-earthbound sources of information, the people who were doing the design or analysis work would never have any idea of where it came from."
PAUL CZYSZ, PhD
McDonnell-Douglas
Professor of Aeronautical Engineering

Last edited by gsoboi; 04-14-2008 at 09:55 AM..

Old 04-14-2008, 10:36 AM

There may also be a connection with the death of Marilyn Monroe and UFOs

a few days before Marilyn Monroe died, she had schedule an international press conference and said she would "tell all" and that she knew "something that would one day shock the whole world" She kept a diary of secrets and til this day that book is missing. Well Marilyn never got to tell the world this "shocking secret" because she died. A CIA document has come to be known as the Marilyn Monroe document, which surfaced under the freedom of information act. The document has a subject line "Marilyn Monroe" and a project line "Moon Dust". "Project Moon Dust" had existed since 1953 and whose purpose was the recovering of debris from fallen space vehicles, certainly to include UFO crash depris. Brigadier General George Schulgen was the Chief of the Air Intelligence Requirements Division of Army Air Corps Intelligence. His name was on the documents.....the thing thats interesting about that is that his job was basically to investigate UFOS!! The CIA document even makes references to Marilyn making comments about JFK going to Edwards Airforce base to "inspect things from outer space" You can read that in the document below. If Marilyn knew, that means JFK knew and maybe the CIA scared he would spill the beans.......kinda makes you wonder about his death.

If you cant read it, this is what it says

CENTRAL INTELLIGENCE AGENCY
Subject: Marilyn Monroe
Date: 3 August 1962
Report No.: Blocked out
No. Pages: Blocked Out
References: [ROCK DUST?] Project 54

TEXT:
Wiretap of telephone conversation between reporter Dorothy Kilgallen and
[illegible] alone (?) friend Howard Rothberg (A) from wiretap of
telephone conversation [gap] of Marilyn Monroe and Attorney General
Robert Kennedy (B).

Appraisal of Contents: [Blocked Out]

1. Rothberg discussed the apparent [illegible] of subject with Kilgallen
and the [illegible] breakup with the Kennedys. Rothberg told Kilgallen
that she was attending [illegible] Hollywood parties hosted by the
“inner circle” among Hollywood elite and [illegible] and was becoming
the talk of the town again. Rothberg indicated in so many words, that
she had secrets to tell, no doubt, arising from her trists [sic] the
President and the Attorney General. One such [Illegible] mentions visit
by the President at a secret air base for the purpose of Inspecting
things from outer space. Kilgallen replied that she knew what might be
the source of the visit. In the mid-fifties, Kilgallen learned of secret
effort [sic] by US and UK governments to identify [illegible] origins of
crashed spacecraft and dead bodies, from a British government official.
Kilgallen believed the story may have come from the [Illegible] in the
late forties. Kilgallen said if that the story is true, it would
[Illegible] terrible embarrassment [Illegible] Jack and his plans to
have NASA put man on the moon.

2. Subject repeatedly called the Attorney General and complained about
the way she was being ignored by the President and his brother.

3. Subject threatened to hold a press conference and would tell all.

4. Subject made references to “bases” in Cuba and [knew?] [Illegible] of
the President’s plan to kill Castro

5. Subject made reference to her “diary of secrets” and what the
newspapers would do with such disclosures.

514 - 32/ J -12 [Illegible]

Here is the video...im not so sure about that nut job guy near the end though.

YouTube - Marilyn Monroe UFO Conspiracy

Last edited by gsoboi; 04-14-2008 at 10:59 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal