Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-15-2009, 02:46 PM

3,491 posts, read 8,582,814 times

Advertisements

What it proves is that if life exist on Mars, it exist elsewhere in the universe. Then alien visitors are more realistic to people.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-15-2009, 03:09 PM

2,514 posts, read 4,954,889 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsoboi View Post
What it proves is that if life exist on Mars, it exist elsewhere in the universe. Then alien visitors are more realistic to people.

based on that presumption, life on Earth should be enough to 'prove' that life exists elsewhere in the universe.

I do believe life does exist thruout the universe - but it's just my belief - I have no proof of that. All the proof of life on Mars would do, is make a strong case for life elsewhere. It would not prove that to be true.

as always, IMO

Old 01-15-2009, 04:08 PM

7,915 posts, read 18,626,210 times
piperspal wrote:
Quote:
I do believe life does exist thruout the universe - but it's just my belief - I have no proof of that. All the proof of life on Mars would do, is make a strong case for life elsewhere. It would not prove that to be true.
That's pretty much how I feel but if life was discovered on Mars, even if it was primitive microscopic life, it would greatly change the predictability of life because our solar system is just a tiny speck in space and if life was found on two separate planets within that tiny speck then it must be widespread throughout the universe.

Old 01-15-2009, 08:44 PM

6,205 posts, read 7,461,717 times
"are UFOs and extraterestrials real?"
I have no idea...

When you say "extraterrestrial life" what do you mean? like ours? more advanced? simple primitive cells?

If there is an advanced life form elsewhere:
Does it mean that they reached or try reaching planet earth?
Does it mean they would be interested at all in humans?
If they want and can get here, why wouldn't they come forward and introduce themselves openly, instead of hit and run some confused guy?

Old 01-17-2009, 11:02 AM

4,511 posts, read 7,521,494 times
Arrow What's wrong with global media coverage??

Official Google Blog: Announcing Project Virgle

Now what do you these people "believe" (in)?

Old 01-19-2009, 01:12 AM

6,952 posts, read 6,877,619 times
I know this has been said over and over again in the past, but there is plenty of proof about aliens already here on the Moon and have been for the last 40+ years. You only need to look closely at the Lunar Orbiter photographs from the 60's. I am not talking about specks of something that you cannot see on the surface of the moon that people normally cite as proof. I am talking about huge structures.

There is a one here (Square Thing on the Moon). Plenty more on the marsanomalyresearch web site.

These huge structures dont spring up overnight, they take quite a while to build and to establish the infrastructure for a community.

Old 01-22-2009, 06:13 PM

This website shows an interesting NASA photograph of some intelligent beings on the Moon. It shows a tunnel boring machine at work. You can see the track, the exit hole, and the machine itself.

I think it is fairly good proof of existence of someone up there. Let me know what you guys think.

Old 01-22-2009, 06:30 PM

ocpaul20 wrote:
Quote:
The aliens are really nephilim. They are hybrid from the union of humans and fallen angels (sons of God). In the Bible they are referred to as "giants." In Noah's time God destroyed the World with a Flood because the earth was overrun with nephilim. The Bible tells us that in the endtime the earth will again be overrun with these beings.
I can't quite make out the part where it shows the tunnel boring machine. I'm sorry but it think this sucks as evidence for alien activity. It's a fun thing to believe but you're going to have to do better if you want to provide evidence to prove that it's real.

Old 01-22-2009, 06:35 PM

Quote:
I can't quite make out the part where it shows the tunnel boring machine.
Really? You cannot see that the tracks lead up to the 'hill' and then go through it? That do you think this picture shows then? I am curious as to what you see?

I realise that people 'see' what they 'want' to see, but I think it shows 'something' making these tracks.

Old 01-22-2009, 06:41 PM

ocpaul20 wrote:
Quote:
Really? You cannot see that the tracks lead up to the 'hill' and then go through it?
That's correct. I don't see any evidence of alien machinery which is boring holes and making highways that are similar to the engineering projects on any major American highway.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal