Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-15-2010, 06:37 PM

3,491 posts, read 8,582,814 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabfest View Post
Life can only exist on Earth. The rest of the Universe is a waste of space. And of course we are the most advanced in the Universe, so we know this to be factual.
yep.....a few thousand years ago people thought the sun and stars revolved around the earth. The Catholic church knew that wasnt the case and they covered it up for a long time. Even in the 20th century man thought the only planets in the universe were in our solar system......it doesnt surprise me ET is being covered up as well.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-16-2010, 03:29 PM

896 posts, read 1,865,022 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsoboi View Post
it doesnt surprise me ET is being covered up as well.

If he's being covered up someone is doing a lousy job of it -- I saw him on the television over the Christmas period.

Old 01-16-2010, 03:51 PM

418 posts, read 1,090,279 times
Well these astronauts claim to have seen UFOs. Buzz Aldrin, Walter Schirra, Neil Armstrong. Plus numerous pilots of all kinds of aircraft.
How can one not believe we are being visited.

Old 01-16-2010, 07:08 PM

3,491 posts, read 8,582,814 times
many people don't want to believe UFOs are real. They ignore testimonies from these credible astronauts, pilots, generals, NASA personel, ect. I guess they all must be liars or they are delusional. Yes they have done a lousy job covering this up like the sloppy Roswell cover-up. But you see it doesnt matter how good or how bad of a job they do covering it all up because all this stuff is so hard to believe they can hide it in the open. Even if someone had a genuine close up photo of a UFO or alien, people would think its a hoax. There are a lot of so called close up photos of UFOs and even aliens. Its possible that a small number of these photos are genuine. But thats hard to determine because they are mixed up with all the photos that are hoaxes.

Again the reasons for covering it up are pretty clear. Its profound affect on religion and economic institutions not to mention what would happen if this technology fell into the wrong hands. With the terrorist threats over the past 10 years, they aren't about to disclose this technology because im pretty sure it can be used as a weapon. Another reason for the cover up is panic. I'm pretty sure if most people came face to face with an alien, particularly the little greys, they would be terrified. It would be like confronting a ghost or a monster. Imagine confronting a being that communicates to you through telepathy. There would be panic if it were known that extraterrestrials were being allow to abduct humans for their genetic experiments. BTW I believe their gentic experiments are directly related to the evolution of humans. Also the history books would have to be rewritten. But even former Lockheed Vice-President Ben Rich, AKA "Father of Stealth" even said that the public will never be ready for the truth. Before his death Ben Rich made astonishing claims that not only ET and UFOs are real, but we backengineered a lot of their technology and we have things in the desert 100 years ahead of current technology. He also made a claim that we can already travel the stars and that if you've seen it on Star Trek or Star Wars, we've already done it. Once you learn how to manipulate gravity, all those things on Star Trek are possible including "shields" and "cloaking". In fact part of the reason most people never see UFOs in the sky is because they are invisible to the naked eye from below. When gravity is affected its possible to project the sky above on the bottom of the craft making it appear invisible. Gravity bends space and time. Its the reason we are able to see some stars which are directly behind other stars.

Last edited by gsoboi; 01-16-2010 at 07:34 PM..

Old 01-19-2010, 09:01 PM

688 posts, read 1,490,035 times
The way I look at it, and many of my fellow Christians will disagree, but I don't see why if the Good Lord could make people and other life here on little ole Earth, why can't he do the same thing somewhere else. Yes, I know 90 plus percent of UFO sightings, etc., turn out to be nothing, but not all of them are explainable. In our heavenly afterlife that is to come, not only will there be all races, ethnic groups, and nations there, as well as possibly animals that were beloved pets, and of course the angels and heavenly hosts, but there might also be some surprises there as well, such as beings from Alpha Centauri or Sirius or wherever. Heaven might hold some surprises we don't know about yet. Who knows, I'm no expert when it comes to this. Even on this Earth, there are still some surprises yet not revealed, as cryptozoologists and ghosthunters, etc., can testify, and various "spooklights" (Brown Mtn, Marfa, Hornet, etc.) are still unexplainable.

Old 01-19-2010, 10:24 PM

1,837 posts, read 4,150,121 times
My brother claims that an alien implanted a micro-chip in his brain. He says that he remembers seeing them do it and the bright lights and all.

He says that his brain buzzes all the time or kind of vibrates. He is currently doing time in prison and says that he broke the law because of the influence of the micro-chip and he is being controlled.

I am not kidding...this is a true story.. What do you guys/girls think???

Old 01-20-2010, 08:58 AM

40,050 posts, read 34,607,468 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raelyn28 View Post
My brother claims that an alien implanted a micro-chip in his brain. He says that he remembers seeing them do it and the bright lights and all.

He says that his brain buzzes all the time or kind of vibrates. He is currently doing time in prison and says that he broke the law because of the influence of the micro-chip and he is being controlled.

I think there's a huge difference between the possibility of life on other planets, and the kind of thing you're talking about.

Old 01-20-2010, 02:05 PM

896 posts, read 1,865,022 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raelyn28 View Post

Nice try, but they put him in the slammer anyway.

Old 01-20-2010, 02:15 PM

7,915 posts, read 18,626,210 times
Raelyn28 wrote:
Quote:

Sorry to hear that but I've got ask, did he make this claim before whatever the crime was that he's in prison for or after he'd been caught? He could actually be suffering from some sort of mental illness or may have fabricated the story hoping for an insanity verdict. People who suffer from delusions do actually believe things like this so for his sake I hope he just made the story up.

Old 01-20-2010, 03:23 PM

809 posts, read 1,862,235 times
UFO's are real. I know so because I'm a Christian

(sarc)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal