Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-05-2020, 11:55 AM

19 posts, read 9,858 times

Advertisements

This morning, the local news channel I watch in Colorado Springs was reporting they now think these "drones" are actually satellites flying by in formation because they are seen over a very wide area. Who knows.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-05-2020, 12:50 PM

23,867 posts, read 33,568,716 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
I did and did you spot that possible explanation about a third of the way down that link? The posted gave this link: https://gazette.com/military/could-m...sRXdj_Vq33yZDQ which provides a very rational explanation for these sightings. I quote: "Air Force Global Strike Command, which is based in Louisana, has confirmed that it conducts counterdrone exercises out of F.E. Warren Air Force Base in Cheyenne, where it is based."

I am now curious if these sightings first started after the Saudi oil well attack?
I have to read that again tomorrow. My 6 year old grandson and almost 3 year old grand daughter have been here. Way too noisy to concentrate on what I'm reading.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NavajoLake View Post
This morning, the local news channel I watch in Colorado Springs was reporting they now think these "drones" are actually satellites flying by in formation because they are seen over a very wide area. Who knows.
Not satellites according to people that have seen them. They said they're definitely drones. Someone posted a video of them flying in that FB group I posted. The camera was 200 feet in the air.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aslowdodge View Post
Thanks for the link. With all the military applications of drones seeing a group of them would definitely be concerning. You would think there would be a public announcement to keep people from panicking or shooting at them.
Agree. I would expect to see someone in the government or FAA to issue a statement. These drones aren't small either, they're a good 6ft; almost the size of a car

Reposting the FB group link so I see it on page 2 of replies. I have it set to 40 posts per page

Old 01-05-2020, 08:29 PM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 28 days ago)

27,647 posts, read 16,138,284 times
Any of these reported to look like a string of lights?

Old 01-06-2020, 05:21 AM

New video will be uploaded to the Public FB group at some point today. If someone catches it, let us know

Quote:
I did and did you spot that possible explanation about a third of the way down that link? The posted gave this link: https://gazette.com/military/could-m...sRXdj_Vq33yZDQ which provides a very rational explanation for these sightings. I quote: "Air Force Global Strike Command, which is based in Louisana, has confirmed that it conducts counterdrone exercises out of F.E. Warren Air Force Base in Cheyenne, where it is based."

I am now curious if these sightings first started after the Saudi oil well attack?
See this article which makes the most sense

Behind the mysterious drone activities in Colorado, Nebraska and elsewhere

Quote:
Immediately following the US Department of Justice releasing their document about Capco Incorporated on 3 December, this report concludes, a rapid deployment was made into Francis E. Warren Air Force Base by operators and technicians belonging to a defense contractor named Black River Systems who are located in Utica-New York – – whom, this past May-2019, the US Air Force awarded an $88,733,141 cost-plus-fixed-fee contract for operational counter-small unmanned aircraft systems (s-UAS) open systems architecture software/hardware systems – -and whose drones are currently making a massive and systematic grid-by-grid search of the Great Plains intercontinental nuclear warhead armed ballistic missile fields – – a massive search, however, only being conducted in the night time hours and at low levels – – thus providing a strong clue as to what is being urgently searched for, as underground nuclear warheads being sought in daylight are near undetectable because of what is called “background radiation†caused by the Sun—and has led MoD intelligence analysts to compile a terrifying working hypothesis that says upon Colonel Bonetti assuming command of the 90th Missile Wing whose ICBMs were being retrofitted by Capco Incorporated technicians with new and updated Electro Explosive Devices, he discovered that at least one of these nuclear warheads had gone missing – – and based on the massive drone grid search currently underway, may be secreted into one of the hundreds of abandoned ICBM underground missile silos scattered all over the States of Colorado, Nebraska, etc.

Old 01-06-2020, 05:44 AM

5,162 posts, read 4,489,864 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
Any of these reported to look like a string of lights?
I have seen video and they do not look like Starlink. This is an interesting story though.

Old 01-06-2020, 06:55 AM

18,773 posts, read 18,145,830 times
I have to wonder if this is the corporation in question: https://www.capco.com/About-us? It does not say anything about loosing nuclear warheads in their link. Of course it also does not say that they are a defense contractor.

Old 01-06-2020, 01:54 PM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 28 days ago)

27,647 posts, read 16,138,284 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Guard View Post
I have seen video and they do not look like Starlink. This is an interesting story though.
Thats just what I said the string of lights was. Just recently, those were launched.

Old 01-07-2020, 05:15 AM

Drone experts believe military, or military contractor, responsible for Colorado drone mystery

Quote:
His team believes the drone likely surpassed 8 feet in size, and it was equipped to take off vertically while soaring for hours at a time.

Swathwood's team said the aircraft in question likely cost over $100,000 to build, ruling out most operators.

"These are very sophisticated, very high end, very specific and very targeted drones," he said. "We have the consensus that it's probably the military or a military contractor."

The U.S. Air Force has denied using similar drones in Colorado, as have a number of oil and gas companies in the area.

Last edited by Roselvr; 01-07-2020 at 05:40 AM..

Old 01-07-2020, 06:29 AM

18,773 posts, read 18,145,830 times
From that link: "It was a large fixed wing aircraft. It was dark, and it had lights unlike any other manned aircraft would normally have." I still have to wonder if those unusual lights are actually LIDAR?

With all the attention these drones have gotten it will not be long until we have answers; especially if they continue to operate. However; the whole program could go dark. They might have acquired all the information they were seeking and they have no reason to continue?

Old 01-07-2020, 07:09 AM

2 more public facebook groups

Night Drone Sightings
Tri State Drone Sighting Reports

This group is private so you have to join it to read Mystery drone swarm chasers

Quote:
From that link: "It was a large fixed wing aircraft. It was dark, and it had lights unlike any other manned aircraft would normally have." I still have to wonder if those unusual lights are actually LIDAR?

With all the attention these drones have gotten it will not be long until we have answers; especially if they continue to operate. However; the whole program could go dark. They might have acquired all the information they were seeking and they have no reason to continue?
I've wondered that too, if they're about done with the mission and it will just stop. I really believe they're looking for the war heads or whatever it was where they lost one. From everything I'm reading in these FB groups, they're flying over military land.

Last edited by Roselvr; 01-07-2020 at 07:37 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal