Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-21-2020, 10:48 AM

18,773 posts, read 18,145,830 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallysmom View Post
That’s really good to know.

And I can check that poster, because now I’m curious. And I do love research.
I will tell you that I am not a paid poster or do I have a team working to discredit Versatile. All I ever ask for is evidence. I do have a job; even at 73. I spend 41 and a quarter hours each week at that job and it has absolutely nothing to do with this subject of BF. In my younger years I also believed it was possible that these did exist. What makes it less likely is that when you ask for evidence; believers attack or sidestep with stories and no evidence.

As much as Versatile loves to accuse me of being passive aggressive; I see that as an excuse because he refuses to produce proof of his claims. He comes out swinging and blaming those that do not take his word as the ultimate truth for the claims he makes. I have found in the past that people that make claims like accusing others of being passive aggressive suffer from the same. It is interesting that Versatile started a thread on BF in PA since he feels that he is being singled out by posters from PA. I am not familiar with the other poster he is referring to? There are other posters from other states that also question his claims and have asked for real proof. For somebody that claims they can spot one of these creatures or evidence of their existence almost every time they go into the field; he refuses to share that evidence or he simply does not have any.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-21-2020, 11:21 AM

22,921 posts, read 28,279,449 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
I will tell you that I am not a paid poster or do I have a team working to discredit Versatile.
I am now offering my arguments to the highest bidder. PM me, fellas!

Old 02-21-2020, 12:20 PM

12,282 posts, read 13,241,939 times
Quote:
I will tell you that I am not a paid poster or do I have a team working to discredit Versatile. All I ever ask for is evidence. I do have a job; even at 73. I spend 41 and a quarter hours each week at that job and it has absolutely nothing to do with this subject of BF. In my younger years I also believed it was possible that these did exist. What makes it less likely is that when you ask for evidence; believers attack or sidestep with stories and no evidence.

As much as Versatile loves to accuse me of being passive aggressive; I see that as an excuse because he refuses to produce proof of his claims. He comes out swinging and blaming those that do not take his word as the ultimate truth for the claims he makes. I have found in the past that people that make claims like accusing others of being passive aggressive suffer from the same. It is interesting that Versatile started a thread on BF in PA since he feels that he is being singled out by posters from PA. I am not familiar with the other poster he is referring to? There are other posters from other states that also question his claims and have asked for real proof. For somebody that claims they can spot one of these creatures or evidence of their existence almost every time they go into the field; he refuses to share that evidence or he simply does not have any.

It is interesting that Versatile started a thread on BF in PA since he feels that he is being singled out by posters from PA.

No thread.

For somebody that claims they can spot one of these creatures or evidence of their existence almost every time they go into the field;

I don't do that.

He comes out swinging and blaming those that do not take his word as the ultimate truth for the claims he makes

Idon't go that either

I would like to remind you -- if you don't believe in Bigfoot -- why are posting about Bigfoot? No one is forcing you... TM

Old 02-21-2020, 12:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Versatile View Post
It is interesting that Versatile started a thread on BF in PA since he feels that he is being singled out by posters from PA.

No thread.

For somebody that claims they can spot one of these creatures or evidence of their existence almost every time they go into the field;

I don't do that.
Hold on! Did you not tell me that all I had to do is come out with you on one of your trips and you would prove they exist? Where you spoofing me then or now? Was it just to get me to waste my time and money to see nothing? I am glad I did not take you seriously then and do not take you seriously now!

Old 02-21-2020, 12:35 PM

Quote:
Hold on! Did you not tell me that all I had to do is come out with you on one of your trips and you would prove they exist? Where you spoofing me then or now? Was it just to get me to waste my time and money to see nothing? I am glad I did not take you seriously then and do not take you seriously now!
NOW NOW you are savvy enough to know that no one can guarantee that can be done in one night.. Anyone can understand that it might take more than one night. On a trip of a week or so and I think you will get your pants scared off.

You are just trying to twist my words because you IMO might have two accounts here.

Old 02-21-2020, 12:40 PM

Quote:
NOW NOW you are savvy enough to know that no one can guarantee that can be done in one night.. Anyone can understand that it might take more than one night. On a trip of a week or so and I think you will get your pants scared off.

You are just trying to twist my words because you IMO might have two accounts here.
You never qualified your remarks. Now you are saying that it might take a week? Maybe you mean a month or a few years since you have yet to produce any proof.

I have spent many days, weeks, maybe months crisscrossing your State in a big rig. I was always looking for wildlife; I really do not want to go back again - I like my scenery better and I see more animals than in your State.

Old 02-21-2020, 01:12 PM

Quote:
You never qualified your remarks. Now you are saying that it might take a week? Maybe you mean a month or a few years since you have yet to produce any proof.

I have spent many days, weeks, maybe months crisscrossing your State in a big rig. I was always looking for wildlife; I really do not want to go back again - I like my scenery better and I see more animals than in your State.
Shooting coyotes out the window at night! Sure

Old 02-21-2020, 02:01 PM

Quote:
Shooting coyotes out the window at night! Sure
I never said I shot one out a window! And I never did.

This is a discussion on your "very good BF video" which many of us agree on is the same old, same old. You do not like the one that I posted and that is understandable; it raises serious questions about your Holly Grail.

Old 02-21-2020, 02:43 PM

Tw

Old 02-21-2020, 02:58 PM

Quote:

I see that you were a $500 winner back in 2015. Interesting
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal