Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-31-2021, 10:46 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,578,158 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam812 View Post
Pretty rare for someone to scap something that actually works. Like I have said many times I used to believe all this stuff. From what i remember the percentage of results being correct was very similar as people just making a wild guess.

Things that do not work get scrapped.
Its simple, remote viewing was not as precision or consistent as the Govt needed it to be!, Govt wanted it to be used for intelligence purposes, they wanted remote viewers to be able to locate certain individuals and pin point their locations, they also wanted the RVers to 'see' weapons stockpiles, and their locations...remote viewing does not work like that, it cannot be used like a crystal ball.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-31-2021, 11:42 AM

8,545 posts, read 10,964,749 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
Its simple, remote viewing was not as precision or consistent as the Govt needed it to be!, Govt wanted it to be used for intelligence purposes, they wanted remote viewers to be able to locate certain individuals and pin point their locations, they also wanted the RVers to 'see' weapons stockpiles, and their locations...remote viewing does not work like that, it cannot be used like a crystal ball.
I couldn't have stated it better myself.

Soon after this event happened in 2014,I was bombarded with ridicule, and many just flat out felt I should seek mental help and evaluation.
None of that happened when I posted about other "visions" I had in the past.
Why should this vision be treated any differently than those of the past?
I "saw" what I saw.
To this day, not one body, piece of clothing, or anything having to do with the contents of that plane, have ever been found.
Nothing ever washed up on any shore on this entire planet.
Seems impossible, if the passengers, and freight aboard all plunged into the ocean, somewhere, sometime, something pertaining to passengers, would have surfaced.
None has, and I will go to my grave believing the fate of these people was sealed the night of this event that I "witnessed".

Last edited by CALGUY; 03-31-2021 at 11:52 AM..

Old 03-31-2021, 11:57 AM

2,450 posts, read 1,676,763 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CALGUY View Post
I couldn't have stated it better myself.
How often do you have these visions? The next time you have one could you please post about it ASAP so it is timestamped. That way we can all see how accurate these things are with a real world experiment.

Old 03-31-2021, 12:08 PM

14,993 posts, read 23,877,846 times
Quote:
To this day, not one body, piece of clothing, or anything having to do with the contents of that plane, have ever been found.
I don't know how many times we have responded to this. "To this day" you seem to just flatly deny reality and ignore the other evidence disproving your vision, or you change your vision to fit the new evidence. That does nothing for your credibility.
  • Bodies decay in salt water very quickly, obviously they would not survive the effects of salt water and ocean predators to wash up on some distant shore. This is "captain obvious" stuff - we explained that to you several times I think.
  • Plane parts have washed up on shore - we explained that to you.
  • A bunch of personal effects have washed up - shoes, cell phone cases, carry on luggage parts, in spite of the difficulty of tracing a salt water and sun bleached shoe or opened luggage case that has been bouncing in the south indian ocean for a few years, apparently they have linked some items.

https://www.abc.net.au/radio/program...ngings/7711544

Old 03-31-2021, 01:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dd714 View Post
I don't know how many times we have responded to this. "To this day" you seem to just flatly deny reality and ignore the other evidence disproving your vision, or you change your vision to fit the new evidence. That does nothing for your credibility.
  • Bodies decay in salt water very quickly, obviously they would not survive the effects of salt water and ocean predators to wash up on some distant shore. This is "captain obvious" stuff - we explained that to you several times I think.
  • Plane parts have washed up on shore - we explained that to you.
  • A bunch of personal effects have washed up - shoes, cell phone cases, carry on luggage parts, in spite of the difficulty of tracing a salt water and sun bleached shoe or opened luggage case that has been bouncing in the south indian ocean for a few years, apparently they have linked some items.

https://www.abc.net.au/radio/program...ngings/7711544
I explained earlier why parts of the plane were found.
I did not "see" the plane once it went aboard the spacecraft.
Odd that you post a report of personal belongings being found, but not one body, or body part, including bones.
Out of the 259 souls aboard, it is inconceivable that not one piece of evidence regarding a human has ever been found.
I will try this one more time for the mentally challenged on this forum.

I stated what I "saw", and had no further vision regarding this event.
As with others, I have stated what I believe happened to the plane, and it's contents.
I felt the plane was emptied of it contents aboard the space craft, then jettisoned into the ocean.
The possibility exist that the only thing removed were the passengers, and the rest went into the ocean with the plane.
That could be why belongings have been found, and nothing relating to humans, or their remains.

Surely somewhere on this planet, one human piece of evidence(skull, skeleton or something) would have surfaced somewhere if humans were aboard when that plane was dumped into the ocean.
I absolutely agree human flesh would not last a measurable amount of time in salt water, but skeletal remains would, and eventually surface somewhere, just as the reported personal belongings did.
That has not happened.

Old 03-31-2021, 01:13 PM

9,576 posts, read 7,323,454 times
Quote:
Out of the 259 souls aboard, it is inconceivable that not one piece of evidence regarding a human has ever been found.
Not really, considering where it went down in the southern Indian Ocean.

Just look at Air France Flight 447, they found that wreckage fairly quickly and still were unable to find 74 of the bodies, now imagine Malaysia Flight 370 where they were looking in the wrong area for a really long time.

Things decay, breakdown, get eaten, like bones and human flesh. There could have been small bone fragments (an inch or smaller) that have washed up on the shores of Africa, Antarctica, SE Asia, Australia that have yet been discovered or people just don't know it's human bone, possibly from the flight.

Just watch, some time in the future, if they finally find the debris field at the bottom of the Indian Ocean and amazingly some of the human remains are still there, and the next thing you'll do is change your story that the aliens didn't take those passengers, just the others, or that the aliens just took their souls!

Bob, I think for most of us, we should all just agree to disagree, since neither side will ever change each other's mind!

Last edited by cjseliga; 03-31-2021 at 02:04 PM..

Old 03-31-2021, 03:37 PM

Quote:
How often do you have these visions? The next time you have one could you please post about it ASAP so it is timestamped. That way we can all see how accurate these things are with a real world experiment.
To give you some perspective as to how often I have these visions, in the last twenty years there have been seven, and the latest one was flight #370 in march of 2014.
As I stated earlier, these visions are not something we turn off and on like a light switch.
When they happen, they happen.

The vision of Flight #370 most definitely had a time and date stamp on it.
I had the vision within seconds of hearing of the incident, before the reporter had finished his sentence regarding the aircraft's disappearance.
If I'M not mistaken, I posted that following morning of my vision.

With regard to the vision I had concerning Jeb Bush suspending his campaign, I had that one a year before he cancelled his campaign.
At the time he was the chosen one for the nomination, long before Trump even announced he was running.
I "saw" him standing at a podium telling his campaign staff he was suspending his campaign.
Again, I posted on that vision the day I had it.
That would have been sometime in 2014.

Old 03-31-2021, 03:42 PM

14,993 posts, read 23,877,846 times
Quote:
I
Surely somewhere on this planet, one human piece of evidence(skull, skeleton or something) would have surfaced somewhere if humans were aboard when that plane was dumped into the ocean.
I absolutely agree human flesh would not last a measurable amount of time in salt water, but skeletal remains would, and eventually surface somewhere, just as the reported personal belongings did.
That has not happened.
That's not how it works at all. The elements including bone and skeletal remains would be consumed by ocean microbes, worn away by the corrosive effects of salt water, or consumed by predators, or sunk to the bottom (where it would continue to decay). Probably within weeks.

Remember it took a few YEARS for parts of the fuselage to wash up on the African shores.

Now, I don't have time to go through your previous threads, but I understand you changed your story when there was irrevocable proof that part of the plane were found. Suddenly it was "oh, but, yeah I remember now, they only took the passengers". So huge BS flag there.

Old 03-31-2021, 09:06 PM

6,931 posts, read 6,864,193 times
Quote:
Pretty rare for someone to scap something that actually works. Like I have said many times I used to believe all this stuff. From what i remember the percentage of results being correct was very similar as people just making a wild guess.

Things that do not work get scrapped.
Or political hot-potatoes get scrapped too.
Remote Viewing was funded for over 20 years. This is not something which does not work. The agencies still use RV now. Maybe they use the private companies, maybe they have other projects which continue to be run under secrecy. None of us knows but we DO know that the government publicly declares they are closing a program and yet they continue to run it by changing the name, changing the location, changing the funding, etc. Blue Book is an example. The RV projects ran one year at a time because no-one wanted to be associated with it as it was too controversiala process, however, there was a scienticif process whereby everyone could be trained to do it. Not everyone is going to be excellent at RV, but everyone can be trained to do it. Like piano playing, only some are great enough to play in an orchestra.

There are books out there documenting the way the project came into being and its course.
The Seventh Sense by Lyn Buchanan is one I am reading at the moment.

Old 03-31-2021, 11:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dd714 View Post
That's not how it works at all. The elements including bone and skeletal remains would be consumed by ocean microbes, worn away by the corrosive effects of salt water, or consumed by predators, or sunk to the bottom (where it would continue to decay). Probably within weeks.

Remember it took a few YEARS for parts of the fuselage to wash up on the African shores.

Now, I don't have time to go through your previous threads, but I understand you changed your story when there was irrevocable proof that part of the plane were found. Suddenly it was "oh, but, yeah I remember now, they only took the passengers". So huge BS flag there.
Again you are wrong.

ONE MORE TIME AND PLEASE TRY TO GT IT RIGHT THIS TIME.
Beyond the actual vision, the rest is speculation, and my own beliefs.
I did not "see" what happened to the plane after it entered the craft.
I suspected it was emptied of it's contents.
Perhaps the only thing taken out of the airplane was it's passengers, and the rest dumped into the ocean.
Who knows?

Your statement that I changed my mind due to circumstances is completely false.
I suspect anything that happened once the plane was aboard, could be open to all kinds of theories, and comments.
The truth of the matter is, for many years I have had the ability to "see" beyond the human experience, and that is a fact.

The event involving flight #370 was just another one of my visions.
I have a fairly decent track record with the seven visions of the past, so this eighth one is no different.
What makes this one spectacular is the subject matter, and people are just not ready to accept this could, or did happen.

You ,as well as the others that doubt this entire event, obviously know little to nothing when it comes to remote vision, and because of that lack of knowledge, you lack the credentials to argue any point concerning the disappearance of the flight, and my vision of it.

I was a "witness" to it, were were you at 11pm on March 9th 2014?
Once again, for the sake of comparison, show me bodies, or anything at all relating to humans that were on that plane.
It is a vast planet, and not one item relating to a human aboard the flight has ever been discovered.
You can make all the excuses you want to defend your position as to why nothing pertaining to a human was ever found ,and I contend that is because they never saw this planet again.
It would appear the lack of evidence of any human remains shortly after the incident, and all the time since, is a strong indicator of what actually happened to the passengers, that I was witness to.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal