Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-02-2023, 08:15 PM

734 posts, read 483,934 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CALGUY View Post
All interesting reading, but again, all speculation.
What I "saw" is what I saw, and that vision tells me no passengers were on that plane when it was jettisoned into the ocean.
Let us take a look back at this flight.
Loaded with passengers, crew, freight, the plane disappears from technological view.
Don't you find it just a bit odd, and unbelievable that out of all the people onboard, not one bothered to use a cell phone while this plane was so-called flying around in different directions.

When on a plane, a passenger can certainly tell if the aircraft is banking left or right, yet Beijing being a straight course from the point of departure, there would be no need for abrupt banking(turning) of the airplane in a different direction.
Yet, not one record of cell phone use by anyone aboard that plane, wondering why the change in course?
The explanation that after a crash, all debris miraculously sinks to the bottom in about two weeks, is conjecture at best.
Lighter weight objects, luggage, papers, CELL PHONES, would get caught up in the tides, and more than likely wash up on some shoreline.
None of that, or any human remains have ever been found that could be tied to this mh370 aircraft.
Actually I do not need to argue this point as to what happened to the passengers and freight aboard this airliner.
I am positive I witnessed what indeed, happened to all of it.
Hi there!

May I ask you a question? How did witness this supposed abduction? Thank you
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-02-2023, 11:48 PM

8,548 posts, read 10,971,365 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrancaisDeutsch View Post
Hi there!

May I ask you a question? How did witness this supposed abduction? Thank you
You must be new here.
This subject of MH370 has been going on since 2014 when it happened.
As for how I happened to witness this event, I like many others have the ability of remote vision.
Remote vision is the ability to either see events as they happen, and in some cases, be able to "see" the end result of an event.
For many years I have seen what has happened to people who were reported missing.
I have been able to see where they could be found, and my track record has been five out of six.
What usually happens is if I hear of an event, (not all events) I get an instant vision in my mind as to what happened, and as with missing people, I can see where they will be found.

I helped LE once yeas ago in a missing person case.
When I heard of the abduction(for that is what it was), I immediately "saw" where the boys body would be found.
I called the investigating division and told them where the body would be found.
Two days later it was found exactly where I said it would be.
The person responsible was arrested.
There have been similar results in other events.

As for MH370, that vision happened instantly , even before the news reporter had finished his sentence describing the event.
I was tuned into the evening news at 11pm pacific time, when the story became breaking news.
The reporter stated, "A Malaysian flight has disappeared on route from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing".
He had only stated the first five words when I had a vision of the plane being sucked into a giant spaceship.
The vision lasted about ten seconds.
I posted a simulation picture on this site of what I had "seen".
There was however one big difference in the event, and what my vision showed me.
At the time of the event, it was 11pm pacific time, and in Kuala Lumpur where the plane had taken off, it was 2pm.
My vision was of darkness, as though it were night, not 2pm in daylight, which at that time it was.
I felt originally that the plane's content and it's passengers were off loaded onto the spacecraft, though I was not witness to that happening.
Once parts of the plane were found washed up on distant shores, Though it was not part of my vision, I felt the plane was jettisoned from the space craft once all it contents were unloaded.
The important thing is, I did "see' the aircraft being loaded into the cargo bay of a huge space ship.
These visions do not happen all the time, and I have absolutely no control over them.
They happen when they happen.

My first experience with remote vision happened during Jeb Bush's presidential campaign
I was seated out on my rear deck at about sunset, sipping on a soda, and just taking in the beauty of all the trees around me.
Suddenly I had a brief vision of Jeb Bush standing at a podium telling his campaign workers he was suspending his campaign.
Only seconds before, I was admiring the serenity of my surroundings, with no thoughts of anything, other that how peaceful it was.

After the vision I asked myself "Bush is ahead, why would he suspend his campaign?
He was the odds on favorite to win the nomination.
Once Donald Trump entered the campaign, all bets were off concerning Jeb Bush, and indeed my earlier vision had come to pass when Jeb, standing at the podium months later, told his workers he was suspending his campaign, just as I had seen months before.

The second vision involved Hillary Clinton, but that one did not happen as I had versioned.
Of the visions I have had, the one of Hillary was the only one that did not happen as I had seen.
The others had been just as I had seen.
Regarding MH370, there is no way of proving what I saw, other than the absence of what ever was aboard the flight never being found, plus my track record of the events I 'saw" coming to fruition.

Some have questioned my mental state and ability, and I assure you both are on solid ground.
I have other paranormal abilities, but those are for other topics.

Old 09-03-2023, 09:41 AM

Quote:
Some have questioned my mental state and ability, and I assure you both are on solid ground. I have other paranormal abilities, but those are for other topics.
I am not here to judge anyone. I know that some people have abilities involving intuition, etc, that the vast majority do not have. I can't say your theory is entirely untrue. There have been many disappearances of objects and people without no trace ever found. Who knows?

As far as the plane's disappearance goes, it remains a mystery, and probably will never be solved. I think governments are hiding information from the public. I am not a conspiracy theorist, nonetheless. '

What I believe is, is that pilot crashed the plane into the ocean. He was known to have done flight simulation in the South Indian Ocean. That's strange. But, that's just what I think.

Take care.

Old 09-03-2023, 12:07 PM

Quote:
I am not here to judge anyone. I know that some people have abilities involving intuition, etc, that the vast majority do not have. I can't say your theory is entirely untrue. There have been many disappearances of objects and people without no trace ever found. Who knows?

As far as the plane's disappearance goes, it remains a mystery, and probably will never be solved. I think governments are hiding information from the public. I am not a conspiracy theorist, nonetheless. '

What I believe is, is that pilot crashed the plane into the ocean. He was known to have done flight simulation in the South Indian Ocean. That's strange. But, that's just what I think.

Take care.
You , as well as the others involved in this thread have a right to your opinion, and I respect that.

As a side note, somewhere on this forum there is the posting I made right after I had the vision concerning Jeb Bush.
I did a search of my post, but there are many.
As soon as I locate that post I will post it again.
I posted it months before he suspended his campaign.

Last edited by CALGUY; 09-03-2023 at 12:19 PM..

Old 09-03-2023, 12:43 PM

Quote:
You , as well as the others involved in this thread have a right to your opinion, and I respect that.

As a side note, somewhere on this forum there is the posting I made right after I had the vision concerning Jeb Bush.
I did a search of my post, but there are many.
As soon as I locate that post I will post it again.
I posted it months before he suspended his campaign.

Nobody knows for sure what happened. It is quite mysterious. I don't understand why they cannot find the plane after all this time, considering all the technology we have these days. Makes no sense to me. I think governments are not giving all the information, especially Malaysia.

Please post it. I am not doubting your intuitive nature.

Old 09-03-2023, 02:38 PM

Location: We_tside PNW (Columbia Gorge) / CO / SA TX / Thailand
34,704 posts, read 58,022,681 times
I would expect a Credit card or toothbrush would drift onto a beach somewhere...eventually (something tough that floats).

Buoyant, GPS tracked black boxes seem to be a new product need. They could record the location of impact, before they set off on their voyage.

There are flame / explosion resistant buoyant materials I'm sure thousands of new product engineers have been addressing this for decades.

Old 09-03-2023, 02:42 PM

Quote:
Nobody knows for sure what happened. It is quite mysterious. I don't understand why they cannot find the plane after all this time, considering all the technology we have these days. Makes no sense to me. I think governments are not giving all the information, especially Malaysia.

Please post it. I am not doubting your intuitive nature.

Found that post.
At the time that posting was made, I stated the vision was at night, when in fact it was at sunset.
Here is that post.
Notice the date when it was posted.

07-03-2015, 02:12 PM
CALGUY CALGUY started this thread

Status: ""Those who will not listen, must feel"" Edit (set 11 years ago)

8,206 posts, read 10,486,391 times

For many years now, I have had a fundamental ability at times, to see future events.
I have, after hearing of an incident involving missing people, been able to tell what happened to that person, and where they may be found.
Most recently involving a missing young gal who went missing after leaving a new years eve party in California.
I told people where she would be found, and the circumstances surrounding her untimely death, and it turned out exactly as I had predicted, right down to her being found in a steep ravine, next to her car.

I had two distinct "visions" a couple of nights ago, within one hour of each other.
I hesitated to post those visions,but they were extremely real, and should be noted.
Neither may not come true, but knowing my track record with such things, they may be ahead for both Hillary, and Jeb Bush.

The first I had was that Jeb is going to suspend his campaign due to a death in his family.
I couldn't see when,just the fact that he will suspend the campaign.
Hillary will give up her bid for the presidency because her husband will have a major health issue.
Again, I cant say exactly when, however both incidences have been very clear to me.
I would hope neither of these happen, but I have good indications that they may.

Here is the time when he announced his suspension of his campaign. Again, notice the date.

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/02/21/u.../jeb-bush.html

Old 09-03-2023, 05:33 PM

Quote:
Found that post.
At the time that posting was made, I stated the vision was at night, when in fact it was at sunset.
Here is that post.
Notice the date when it was posted.

07-03-2015, 02:12 PM
CALGUY CALGUY started this thread

Status: ""Those who will not listen, must feel"" Edit (set 11 years ago)

8,206 posts, read 10,486,391 times

For many years now, I have had a fundamental ability at times, to see future events.
I have, after hearing of an incident involving missing people, been able to tell what happened to that person, and where they may be found.
Most recently involving a missing young gal who went missing after leaving a new years eve party in California.
I told people where she would be found, and the circumstances surrounding her untimely death, and it turned out exactly as I had predicted, right down to her being found in a steep ravine, next to her car.

I had two distinct "visions" a couple of nights ago, within one hour of each other.
I hesitated to post those visions,but they were extremely real, and should be noted.
Neither may not come true, but knowing my track record with such things, they may be ahead for both Hillary, and Jeb Bush.

The first I had was that Jeb is going to suspend his campaign due to a death in his family.
I couldn't see when,just the fact that he will suspend the campaign.
Hillary will give up her bid for the presidency because her husband will have a major health issue.
Again, I cant say exactly when, however both incidences have been very clear to me.
I would hope neither of these happen, but I have good indications that they may.

Here is the time when he announced his suspension of his campaign. Again, notice the date.

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/02/21/u.../jeb-bush.html
Interesting. And how often do you get these visions? Are they just sporadic?

You might be gifted with clairvoyance. Some people are.

Things like this happen to you a lot, it seems. But you note that you are not always correct. I think that is interesting, too.

So, your belief about this missing flight in question is that it vanished instantly, as it was abducted by alien-like spacecraft? Who knows? There may be alien life; there is a lot of mystery out there.

Take care.

Old 09-03-2023, 08:05 PM

8,943 posts, read 11,779,489 times
CALGUY could appear on TV shows and make millions. But he is still here to help us solve this mystery. Consider yourself blessed.

Old 09-03-2023, 08:41 PM

Quote:
Interesting. And how often do you get these visions? Are they just sporadic?

You might be gifted with clairvoyance. Some people are.

Things like this happen to you a lot, it seems. But you note that you are not always correct. I think that is interesting, too.

So, your belief about this missing flight in question is that it vanished instantly, as it was abducted by alien-like spacecraft? Who knows? There may be alien life; there is a lot of mystery out there.

Take care.
They don't happen often.
The last one was about 3 or 4 years ago.
It involved a father not returning his young(5 years old) son after a visitation right.
The event was local in that it was close to where I live.
When I heard that the boy was not returned to his mother, I had a vision of him floating in a lake.
He had on a bright yellow shirt and blue jeans.
I did not know where the lake was, but a few days later the boy, wearing a yellow shirt and blue jeans was spotted in a lake, lying face down.
His dad had drowned him and was later arrested.

These events I have had are why I am positive the plane was abducted just as I had seen in that momentary vision.
I am sure it wound up in the ocean after it's contents were emptied into the space craft.
What is strange about that vision is how quickly I had it.
As I stated, the news anchor had only said "A Malaysian aircraft has disappeared ",when I immediately had the vision.
He continued on with his statements concerning the airplane, but by then I had already had the vision.

Last edited by CALGUY; 09-03-2023 at 08:50 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal