Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-04-2023, 07:46 AM

14,461 posts, read 20,637,389 times

Advertisements

Thank God if it is true. But how could the plane be somewhat intact?

https://www.google.com/search?q=Doom...hrome&ie=UTF-8
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-04-2023, 10:15 AM

102,195 posts, read 107,823,938 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by howard555 View Post

I'm not able to follow this article. It jumps from plane debris found in the Cambodian jungle to analysis of barnacles on a flaperon from MH370 that washed up on Reunion Island, by an expert in Florida.

Well, which is it? Did the plane crash in Cambodia, or in the Indian Ocean, with parts washing up in various places around the ocean, showing barnacle growth? I don't see how it could have crashed in Cambodia, after so many pings being detected from the plane showing a route southwest from Indonesia out over the ocean.

Perhaps I missed something in the article.

Old 09-04-2023, 12:29 PM

8,548 posts, read 10,969,065 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
I'm not able to follow this article. It jumps from plane debris found in the Cambodian jungle to analysis of barnacles on a flaperon from MH370 that washed up on Reunion Island, by an expert in Florida.

Well, which is it? Did the plane crash in Cambodia, or in the Indian Ocean, with parts washing up in various places around the ocean, showing barnacle growth? I don't see how it could have crashed in Cambodia, after so many pings being detected from the plane showing a route southwest from Indonesia out over the ocean.

Perhaps I missed something in the article.
Actually, the plane after being jettisoned from the space craft would be in a free fall, and could have crashed anywhere.

Old 09-04-2023, 06:25 PM

30,135 posts, read 11,774,020 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CALGUY View Post
In 6 days, it will be 7 years since this tragedy happened.
I still believe (though many scorned me) it was an alien abduction, and nothing has surfaced(bodies, bones, clothing, luggage etc.) to make me believe otherwise.
There is no evidence to suggest it was an alien abduction either. With that being a fact I will go with a tragic plain crash in a remote part of the ocean. Seems like there are much easier ways for aliens if they exist to zap people up to the mothership and with less attention than a disappeared plane.

Old 09-04-2023, 08:54 PM

8,548 posts, read 10,969,065 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oklazona Bound View Post
There is no evidence to suggest it was an alien abduction either. With that being a fact I will go with a tragic plain crash in a remote part of the ocean. Seems like there are much easier ways for aliens if they exist to zap people up to the mothership and with less attention than a disappeared plane.
The problem with your thinking is you are not from some unknown planet, and know nothing about how those alien forces would, or could react.
Just as a matter of record, since this event of March 9th 2014, the reports of ufo sightings has increased measurably. all over the world.
That gives pause to stop and think about who is out there, and what do they want?

Old 09-04-2023, 09:44 PM

61,667 posts, read 87,041,175 times
Quote:
All
Don't you find it just a bit odd, and unbelievable that out of all the people onboard, not one bothered to use a cell phone while this plane was so-called flying around in different directions.
You can't make phone calls middle of the ocean area, unless you have a satellite phone which general public do not own. Your regular phone might work up to 25 miles off shore.

Last edited by elnina; 09-05-2023 at 12:38 AM..

Old 09-04-2023, 10:17 PM

61,667 posts, read 87,041,175 times
Quote:
These events I have had are why I am positive the plane was abducted just as I had seen in that momentary vision.
I am sure it wound up in the ocean after it's contents were emptied into the space craft.
What is strange about that vision is how quickly I had it..
Was the spaceship "manned". Did you see the aliens there?
I often wonder how the aliens might look like.

Old 09-05-2023, 09:37 AM

6,937 posts, read 6,866,775 times
Regardless of who manned the spaceship or where it came from - those are things we will never know simply because we cannot see inside ANY of these craft. They could be manned by humans (more likely) or by ET, we just dont know and we have no way of knowing as they are whizzing about either.

Anyway, the pieces of MH370 which have been identified, are from a wing. That wing was subject to a crash/collision on the ground at Shanghai airport in (I think) 2012. It would be relatively simple to go to a scrap yard and find the old MH370 wing and plant the bits in some far-off place. This is probably what caused that particular part of the aircraft to be chosen to be found on the remote beaches. Records from that crash/collision at Shanghai are mysteriously missing now so we cannot find out the part numbers which were replaced when the wing was replaced afterwards.

So, yes just another silly conspiracy theory but one which makes total sense to me - given the sensitive nature of the work those Chinese people who were on the plane, were doing in California Silicon Valley. It also makes perfect sense to me that the US government agencies would do **anything** to protect the latest technology from falling into the hands of foreign governments, and indeed they have demonstrated this many times previously.

This is the world we live in at the moment and I dont think anyone realises what goes on behind the scenes in trying to keep our various country's secrets, secret. People are unfortunately terminated every day but it is made to look natural, so if we are moving in sensitive circles, eg: working on sensitive projects, then we are subject to these kind of issues.

Old 09-05-2023, 09:38 AM

4,295 posts, read 1,554,674 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by howard555 View Post

So those bits of Madagascar were what?

Old 09-05-2023, 09:39 AM

6,937 posts, read 6,866,775 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elnina View Post
Was the spaceship "manned". Did you see the aliens there?
I often wonder how the aliens might look like.

There are plenty of reports by witnesses about what aliens look like and feel like when they interact with us. Now... whether you believe all those reports or not is a totally different matter. Perhaps the weight of circumstancial evidence is not enough to convince you?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal