Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-04-2023, 04:21 PM

102,193 posts, read 107,809,412 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Tea View Post
I was watching the Canam Missing Persons Project on Youtube by David Paulides. I have the hat he wears BTW, its really nice.
He related two letters from people and openly wondered about what they might have encountered. Both people said they encountered what were apparently tractor trailers out in areas where they almost certainly couldn't be. Like far off road and only on what was basically fire trails for off roaders. Others have shared stories of seeing houses or buildings where none were there before and when they went back to the same area nothing was there.
Could they perhaps be holograms, projected illusions of normal vehicles or buildings while some kind of craft is actually there?
My guess is there was someone on that plane they wanted. maybe dead, maybe alive. They hijacked the plane with the help of the pilot and killed every other passenger and crew by taking it to high altitude and bleeding the oxygen out while they had oxygen tanks. Then they flew WEST/ SOUTHWEST towards the Island Of Diego Garcia and ditched the plane or parachuted out at low altitude with a waiting ship. Eyewitnesses saw it fly over the Maldives at a low altitude and it was flying in that direction. Deep state black ops and the supposed search was a complete wild goose chase nowhere near where it went down.
I almost mentioned the Diego Garcia theory in my earlier post today. I remember that. I also remember the Pakistan theory, because one trajectory of the pings indicated that area. And there were two passengers with fake passports on board from one of the Central Asian "stans", that bordered Pakistan. I thought it might've been hijacked by the Central Asians, at first.

I also remember the Maldives sighting, but my recollection is, that it was dismissed, but I never understood why. I guess because they figured out that the pings were coming from a different area of the Indian Ocean and consistently indicated a certain direction and area, which left DG outside that mapping.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-04-2023, 04:24 PM

102,193 posts, read 107,809,412 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WK91 View Post

As far as Capt Zaharie, I’m just not sure. He might have committed suicide and taken everyone with him, or he might not have. I go back and forth on this theory.

I also go back and forth on the possibility of oxygen failure.

But it just seems like none of the theories fit perfectly. Most are outrageous, but a few are possible.
Well, they do know he practiced the route for weeks prior to that flight. And they researched his life stresses and resulting psych profile, which could be called speculative, but what other reason could he have had for practicing the route on his simulator?

Old 10-04-2023, 08:16 PM

8,548 posts, read 10,967,143 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
Well, they do know he practiced the route for weeks prior to that flight. And they researched his life stresses and resulting psych profile, which could be called speculative, but what other reason could he have had for practicing the route on his simulator?
Not that it makes any difference because I am positive I know what happened concerning MH370.
As for the pilot practicing on a flight simulator, over the same area, he may have been thinking about joining another airline like Quantas which flies mostly in areas surrounding the indian ocean, like Australia, New Zeeland and Tahiti.
Perhaps he wanted to get himself accustomed to the area before switching to a different airline.

Old 10-05-2023, 09:26 AM

734 posts, read 483,175 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
Exactly.

Sometimes common sense is missing.

Why would you be simulating flights in the South Indian Ocean a while before the plane your piloting ends up crashing there?

Old 10-05-2023, 08:24 PM

1,393 posts, read 1,399,233 times
I am a lot like wk91, I spent a lot of time following this story at first. I am also in agreement with his two theories of pilot suicide or an oxygen deprivation issue.

I find it difficult and disturbing to think of a pilot committing an act like that, but most evidence does suggest it is very likely what happened.

And cal guy, I appreciate all your input on this, I just can’t get your scenario to work for me.

Old 10-06-2023, 02:19 AM

Early on in this thread someone mentioned that remote vision should be tried to possibly see what happened in this event.
To that person I would ask, What do you think my vision was?
My vision is what is known as remote vision.

Old 03-03-2024, 06:29 PM

61,659 posts, read 87,023,434 times
Malaysia may renew hunt for missing flight MH370, a decade after its disappearance after Texas-based Ocean Infinity proposed a fresh search in the southern Indian Ocean where the plane is believed to have crashed a decade ago.
It's a “no find, no fee” basis proposal to scour the seabeds, expanding from the site where it first searched in 2018.
Apparently, there is a new, scientific evidence to explore.

https://ktla.com/news/nationworld/ma...disappearance/

Old 03-05-2024, 10:00 AM

975 posts, read 535,284 times
Unexplained History on the History Channel had an episode about this. One theory is that the wreckage that was found was planted because there was never any other evidence and the scatter pattern of the small amount of wreckage was unexplainable. The show went through the list of theories and was very interesting.

Old 03-05-2024, 11:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by latunafish View Post
I am a lot like wk91, I spent a lot of time following this story at first. I am also in agreement with his two theories of pilot suicide or an oxygen deprivation issue.

I find it difficult and disturbing to think of a pilot committing an act like that, but most evidence does suggest it is very likely what happened.

And cal guy, I appreciate all your input on this, I just can’t get your scenario to work for me.
You, along with all others, have a right to your beliefs.
As I have stated many times in the past, "I know what I saw", and nothing in the God given universe will take away what I saw.
Al the conflicts and confusion over the years regarding this disappearance of flight MH370 has absolutely no bearing on what actually happened to the airliner.
All that is being reported in nothing more than speculation at best.

I am aware that the actual "sighting " by me , among the 3 billion people living on this planet, may be hard to believe, but it is what it is.
Perhaps others with remote vision also had the same vision, but are somewhat afraid to come forward , for fear of ridicule.
As I have said before, I do believe the plane is in some ocean somewhere(not necessarily the Indian ocean) for I believe once it was emptied of it's contents, the empty plane was jettisoned from the space craft.

One day the plane may be found, but nothing will be found of it's contents.
There will be no human remains, luggage, cargo, or anything else that was aboard the airliner when it began it's journey.

In one earlier post someone remarked that technology could see anything in space, which is at best, contradictory.
If an alien force entered the earth's atmosphere, who would know if that craft had technology on board making it invisible?
No one.

Old 03-07-2024, 06:56 AM

18,780 posts, read 18,125,439 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CALGUY View Post
You, along with all others, have a right to your beliefs.
As I have stated many times in the past, "I know what I saw", and nothing in the God given universe will take away what I saw.
Al the conflicts and confusion over the years regarding this disappearance of flight MH370 has absolutely no bearing on what actually happened to the airliner.
All that is being reported in nothing more than speculation at best.

I am aware that the actual "sighting " by me , among the 3 billion people living on this planet, may be hard to believe, but it is what it is.
Perhaps others with remote vision also had the same vision, but are somewhat afraid to come forward , for fear of ridicule.
As I have said before, I do believe the plane is in some ocean somewhere(not necessarily the Indian ocean) for I believe once it was emptied of it's contents, the empty plane was jettisoned from the space craft.

One day the plane may be found, but nothing will be found of it's contents.
There will be no human remains, luggage, cargo, or anything else that was aboard the airliner when it began it's journey.

In one earlier post someone remarked that technology could see anything in space, which is at best, contradictory.
If an alien force entered the earth's atmosphere, who would know if that craft had technology on board making it invisible?
No one.
Somebody can claim they "saw" the pilot deliberately crash the plane into the ocean - that does not mean it happened. We need physical evidence which is what I said from the beginning. We do have some, but we need more and we need the crash site. I am positive it will be found someday. The ocean is a big place. As far as human remains, there are many hungry (earthly) creatures in the sea and it has been a long time.

Other than your word, you have nothing to back up your claim and you changed your vision after the first pieces of wreckage were pulled from the ocean.

I am still waiting for the whole thing to play out and I am sure that it will someday.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal