Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-01-2023, 08:31 AM

102,218 posts, read 107,956,787 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by L00k4ward View Post
A bit more details of what could be inferred from the damage to the both sides of the part of the landing gear door found

https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tp...5/m/6080069694

In short for those who don’t want to read

The landing gear was extended during the last steep dive which presumes a piloted plane till the end

The reason for the steep final dive (which they speculate was controlled dive) was to ensure a breakage of the plane into multiple small pieces so it couldn’t be found: it was NOT A SOFT DITCHING on the ocean.

The extension of the landing gear signifies that there was a pilot on board who ensured that the remainder of the plane would sink fast.

So far the found pieces may confirm the working theory of the pilot’s? suicide/mass murder.
They don’t know who piloted the plane for a fact

To make it more intriguing: here the link saying that the piece we discuss can’t be from the landing gear

https://mh370.radiantphysics.com/202...ing-gear-door/

The speculations continues
That sounds interesting (thanks for posting), but...from what I've seen experts say, some of which statements come from the aftermath of the "miracle" landing on the Hudson River years ago, there is no such thing as a "soft landing" or ditching or whatever you want to call it, on open ocean. It's impossible to do. There's really no way to mitigate the effects of even the best attempt at an ocean landing; planes are destroyed into bits even with the most skillful attempts.

I do take your point, though, that the evidence suggests that the pilot was fully in control, and deliberately caused the most destructive impact possible.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-01-2023, 01:22 PM

8,564 posts, read 10,987,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
That sounds interesting (thanks for posting), but...from what I've seen experts say, some of which statements come from the aftermath of the "miracle" landing on the Hudson River years ago, there is no such thing as a "soft landing" or ditching or whatever you want to call it, on open ocean. It's impossible to do. There's really no way to mitigate the effects of even the best attempt at an ocean landing; planes are destroyed into bits even with the most skillful attempts.

I do take your point, though, that the evidence suggests that the pilot was fully in control, and deliberately caused the most destructive impact possible.
Soft landings are a product of Hollywood film makers.
A plane falling from 30,000 feet is going to bust up into millions of pieces upon impact with the ocean.
along with those millions of pieces, the contents of the plane,(passengers, luggage, freight etc) would also be in a million pieces.
Don't you find it a bit strange that not one passenger(out of 279) of fragment of, has ever been located anywhere?

Bodies at some point wash up on shores all around the world.
They are carried by the tides.
One such event happened recently along the southern California coast when a person was witnessed going under water and never seen again.
The body was found days later when it washed ashore.
I suspect governments feel an abduction took place with flight MH370, but could never let their suspicions be known publicly.
So out of 279 bodies, it would be a reasonable expectation, that at some point in time, a body would wash ashore somewhere.
The only reasonable explanation for not finding bodies is they were not on the plane when it crashed into the ocean.
Believe what you will, but I know what I "saw", and that will never change.
All the expeditions and reports over the years are hearsay are nothing but speculation.

Old 09-02-2023, 09:25 AM

3,933 posts, read 2,196,520 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CALGUY View Post
A plane falling from 30,000 feet is going to bust up into millions of pieces upon impact with the ocean.
along with those millions of pieces, the contents of the plane,(passengers, luggage, freight etc) would also be in a million pieces.
Don't you find it a bit strange that not one passenger(out of 279) of fragment of, has ever been located anywhere?

Bodies at some point wash up on shores all around the world.
They are carried by the tides.
One such event happened recently along the southern California coast when a person was witnessed going under water and never seen again.
The body was found days later when it washed ashore.
I suspect governments feel an abduction took place with flight MH370, but could never let their suspicions be known publicly.
So out of 279 bodies, it would be a reasonable expectation, that at some point in time, a body would wash ashore somewhere.
The only reasonable explanation for not finding bodies is they were not on the plane when it crashed into the ocean.
Believe what you will, but I know what I "saw", and that will never change.
All the expeditions and reports over the years are hearsay are nothing but speculation.
If controlled - even the largest planes could glide towards the ocean and won’t break - or break in larger parts -there are videos available ..
Nobody says that it is the case with MH370 though as the intent was to “disappear” - the speculation that the plane went down in a steep angle of attack is more plausible than soft landing.

You could look up what happened to flight 93 - and it’s remains when this happens

Re the bodies of the passengers
Look up the depth of the Indian Ocean where the plane went down and see what happens to the bodies under such enormous water pressure - there was a recent case of submersible - look it up; there are videos too of the experiments on water pressure and bodies.
There is a reason no one was looking for bodies…

Your education and research skills seems lacking; research before you speak so not to make a fool of yourself - hope your remote viewing capabilities let you “see” that already and you are working on improving yourself.

Last edited by L00k4ward; 09-02-2023 at 09:37 AM..

Old 09-02-2023, 10:52 AM

8,494 posts, read 6,900,248 times
This will wind up as one of the enduring mysteries of aviation disasters unless there is some remote chance that the governments involved in this tragedy come up with millions more to spend looking for this aircraft.

I guess this falls into the Amelia Earhart category of unsolved crashes. Even today the Earhart disappearance attracts attention and speculation.

Old 09-02-2023, 01:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by L00k4ward View Post
If controlled - even the largest planes could glide towards the ocean and won’t break - or break in larger parts -there are videos available ..
Nobody says that it is the case with MH370 though as the intent was to “disappear” - the speculation that the plane went down in a steep angle of attack is more plausible than soft landing.

You could look up what happened to flight 93 - and it’s remains when this happens

Re the bodies of the passengers
Look up the depth of the Indian Ocean where the plane went down and see what happens to the bodies under such enormous water pressure - there was a recent case of submersible - look it up; there are videos too of the experiments on water pressure and bodies.
There is a reason no one was looking for bodies…

Your education and research skills seems lacking; research before you speak so not to make a fool of yourself - hope your remote viewing capabilities let you “see” that already and you are working on improving yourself.
Well, I read a couple of articles about water pressure and the human body.
Both articles stated the lungs would rupture, rendering the person unconscious then death.
Nothing about bodies "exploding" to the point they could not be found. My remote vision is perfectly on track.
Not you, or any one else can give a plausible explanation as to why, in 9 years not one piece of human remains from this flight have ever been found.
I certainly know why none have never been found.
They were never on the airplane when it fell into the ocean.

Old 09-02-2023, 03:23 PM

102,218 posts, read 107,956,787 times
Quote:
No, not strange. They were probably all strapped in by their seatbelts.

Old 09-02-2023, 04:59 PM

61,742 posts, read 87,194,708 times
Waiting for pieces of luggage or other cargo to appear. So far nothing was found ...
Humans? They probably became food to the marine animals.

Different sources list different numbers (depends on criteria) but about 200 airplanes crashed crossing the oceans, and estimated three million (!!) shipwrecks are scattered across the ocean floor.

But I read that 522 large pieces of debris were spotted by satellite and tracked by search planes for Australia’s AMSA, but for bizarre and arbitrary reasons the Australian Government first grounded search planes, then entirely abandoned the search for these debris on 27 March 2014 - after floating debris had already been located.
Not sure about reliability, but you can read about it here:
https://www.quora.com/What-could-be-...e-of-the-plane

Last edited by elnina; 09-02-2023 at 05:24 PM..

Old 09-02-2023, 06:01 PM

3,933 posts, read 2,196,520 times
Quote:
Well, I read a couple of articles about water pressure and the human body.
Both articles stated the lungs would rupture, rendering the person unconscious then death.
Nothing about bodies "exploding" to the point they could not be found. My remote vision is perfectly on track.
Not you, or any one else can give a plausible explanation as to why, in 9 years not one piece of human remains from this flight have ever been found.
I certainly know why none have never been found.
They were never on the airplane when it fell into the ocean.
You sound like a teenager and I don’t want to sound too gruesome

So I thought I show you a cartoon about what happens to the bodies in the ocean.

https://youtu.be/hUPCNFKbeNc?feature=shared

https://www.sciencealert.com/here-s-...tom-of-the-sea

It was deduced that the passengers were most likely all dead in their seats while still near Malaysia.

For the rest of those who are interested: a lot of new science emerging in an attempt to solve the disappearance of MH370

https://arstechnica.com/science/2023...irlines-mh370/

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-05-...ring/100116446

At the end of the article in a link there are some changes in tracking planes are noted as a result of MH370 disaster and there is a better graphic of where some debris were spotted by different satellites as Elnina mentioned in the above post

https://www.aerotime.aero/articles/3...solved-mystery

Old 09-02-2023, 06:02 PM

61,742 posts, read 87,194,708 times
If there are still debris from the 2014 crash floating on the ocean, why aren’t aircraft "black boxes" made buoyant? The underwater homing beacons are useless after 30 days. That's definitely not long enough.
Black boxes are mandatory for all aircrafts since 1958, but I can't find any info what year they were fitted with underwater transmitter.
There is very little improvement made since the implementation, which is quite bizarre.
New technology should be used.

Anyone knows what % of commercial aircrafts are followed by satellites?
I know about the Euralio project, but no estimated date.

Last edited by elnina; 09-02-2023 at 06:18 PM..

Old 09-02-2023, 06:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elnina View Post
Waiting for pieces of luggage or other cargo to appear. So far nothing was found ...
Humans? They probably became food to the marine animals.

Different sources list different numbers (depends on criteria) but about 200 airplanes crashed crossing the oceans, and estimated three million (!!) shipwrecks are scattered across the ocean floor.

But I read that 522 large pieces of debris were spotted by satellite and tracked by search planes for Australia’s AMSA, but for bizarre and arbitrary reasons the Australian Government first grounded search planes, then entirely abandoned the search for these debris on 27 March 2014 - after floating debris had already been located.
Not sure about reliability, but you can read about it here:
https://www.quora.com/What-could-be-...e-of-the-plane

All interesting reading, but again, all speculation.
What I "saw" is what I saw, and that vision tells me no passengers were on that plane when it was jettisoned into the ocean.
Let us take a look back at this flight.
Loaded with passengers, crew, freight, the plane disappears from technological view.
Don't you find it just a bit odd, and unbelievable that out of all the people onboard, not one bothered to use a cell phone while this plane was so-called flying around in different directions.

When on a plane, a passenger can certainly tell if the aircraft is banking left or right, yet Beijing being a straight course from the point of departure, there would be no need for abrupt banking(turning) of the airplane in a different direction.
Yet, not one record of cell phone use by anyone aboard that plane, wondering why the change in course?
The explanation that after a crash, all debris miraculously sinks to the bottom in about two weeks, is conjecture at best.
Lighter weight objects, luggage, papers, CELL PHONES, would get caught up in the tides, and more than likely wash up on some shoreline.
None of that, or any human remains have ever been found that could be tied to this mh370 aircraft.
Actually I do not need to argue this point as to what happened to the passengers and freight aboard this airliner.
I am positive I witnessed what indeed, happened to all of it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal