Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-10-2021, 12:51 PM

18,780 posts, read 18,127,931 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CALGUY View Post
Well, you certainly have a right to your opinion.
Once again, remote viewing just happens, it isn't like you can turn it on and off like a light switch.
You seem to demand that remote viewing should tell "more" than it does.
Apparently the government shares your view, but at the risk of repeating myself, remote viewing does not work that way.
Those who think it should work different than it does, are completely uninformed on the principals of remote viewing.
You love to say: 'It doesn't work like that". But you gave us additional information after you originally stated that the plane and passengers were all taken onboard the alien craft and they sped away. Then, after wreckage was found you changed your story to the aliens discarded the plane. So how could you know that if you could not see anything after your first vision? How about your first vision was wrong and you were just day dreaming instead of having a true 'remote viewing'?

Without one bit of supporting evidence your vision is simply a distraction. Right or wrong you bring nothing to the table that will help the relatives and friends put this whole tragedy behind them. You have made this all about you and your gift, it sounds as if you are an egotist with very little consideration for those that are truly suffering.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-10-2021, 12:58 PM

28,122 posts, read 12,583,782 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
You love to say: 'It doesn't work like that". But you gave us additional information after you originally stated that the plane and passengers were all taken onboard the alien craft and they sped away. Then, after wreckage was found you changed your story to the aliens discarded the plane. So how could you know that if you could not see anything after your first vision? How about your first vision was wrong and you were just day dreaming instead of having a true 'remote viewing'?

Without one bit of supporting evidence your vision is simply a distraction. Right or wrong you bring nothing to the table that will help the relatives and friends put this whole tragedy behind them. You have made this all about you and your gift, it sounds as if you are an egotist with very little consideration for those that are truly suffering.
I dont think its inconsiderate at all to theorize on the explanation, its not like anyone is saying the passengers are faking it or trying to trick anyone. I feel very bad for the families left behind, the passengers were innocent victims.

While Im not claiming to have any 'mental gifts'...when i first heard about this incident, the FIRST thing that came to mind is...a UFO took these people.

What was your first thought the moment you heard about it?

Old 04-10-2021, 04:53 PM

8,548 posts, read 10,969,065 times
Quote:

To begin with, I was not day dreaming.
It was shortly after 11: PM when I was watching the news on a local channel, when the announcement of the plane's disappearance came on.
I was wide awake at the time.
As for bringing help and closure to the relatives of the people aboard that plane, I can only offer what I saw, and it will be up to them to determine what closure they will have regarding their love ones.

I will try this one more time with you.
Apparently you don't understand what you read, or just don't care to understand.
Once again, I had a vision of the plane being sucked into an alien spacecraft.
The reason I say alien is because to my knowledge the federal government, or military do no possess such vehicles.
Along in that same vision, I saw the cargo doors close on the craft, and then speed away.
This was all in the span of about 15 seconds, perhaps less.
That is ALL I "saw".
Do you have that so far?
Good, let's continue.

Now, this next part is important for you to read, and understand, even if you need to go over it a couple of times, because you have questioned this part in numerous post.
What was posted in the paragraph above, is all there was to that vision, no more, no less.
My feeling was, the plane, and it's content would never see planet earth again, and I posted that years ago.
That was MY FEELING, not a part of any vision.
When parts to the plane were discovered, it was safe to assume the plane landed in the ocean, so I stated, I believed the plane was jettisoned from the space craft, once it's contents were unloaded inside the craft.
Again, that was my feeling, not in any vision.
Saying I "changed" my story because of new evidence is not the case here.
I, just like everyone else, felt the plane did indeed crash into the ocean, once parts of it were found.
Anything happening beyond that vision is/was speculation on my part.

Since no bodies were ever recovered, I feel they stayed on the craft, and the plane ended up in the ocean somewhere.
I sincerely hope this post will be your last one stating I "changed" my mind because of new evidence.
The vision itself is the important factor in this whole event.
What I "saw", is what I "saw", and beyond what happened after that is open to speculation.
The one thing I will hold on to however is, I honestly believe the passengers on that airplane did indeed stay with the space craft, regardless of what happened to the plane.

I sincerely believe , because of you obvious lack of knowledge regarding remote viewing, you fail to understand what remote viewing is all about
Reading your post concerning this issue it appears remote vision is supposed to be relaying a "long" series of events, and that just is not the case.
Most visions, by all that have them, usually are over in a matter of seconds.

Old 04-10-2021, 05:18 PM

I understand about remote vision; it only works for you and how you want it to work. It promotes your 'gifts'. But it does nothing to help recover the plane or the passengers inside.

If that is how remote viewing works, it is no wonder our government turned its back on the program many years ago. It is unpredictable and the results are questionable at the very least. It is worthless!

Old 04-10-2021, 07:50 PM

Quote:
I understand about remote vision; it only works for you and how you want it to work. It promotes your 'gifts'. But it does nothing to help recover the plane or the passengers inside.

If that is how remote viewing works, it is no wonder our government turned its back on the program many years ago. It is unpredictable and the results are questionable at the very least. It is worthless!
Remote vision is not an acquired ability, it is giveen at birth, even though it may not show up until years later.
We who have this ability have no control over it at all, so your statement" it only works for you, and how you want it to work", is false.
Again you have absolutely no conception of what remote vision is, or how it manifest itself, so that places you in the category that should not be commenting about it.

Old 04-10-2021, 08:02 PM

6,934 posts, read 6,866,775 times
Quote:
Remote vision is not an acquired ability, it is giveen at birth, even though it may not show up until years later.
We who have this ability have no control over it at all, so your statement" it only works for you, and how you want it to work", is false.
Again you have absolutely no conception of what remote vision is, or how it manifest itself, so that places you in the category that should not be commenting about it.
Not strictly true actually since the government has a protocol for taking any soldier and giving them that ability. It may not be wonderful, but like playing an instrument, it is learnable and with training and practice makes into a reasonable RVer.

Some people have this abilit as a natural part of their psychic makeup and so those people are probably more used to using that skill than others, so they will be better at it(in general).

Yes we are all allowed our opinion, but there is a point beyond which an opinion gets to be an ego "Whatever you say...I'm right" thing. This is the point which we have reached(in my opinion, of course). I am not even saying you are wrong, and many people are still open to all kinds of possibilities happening in this MH370 event, but to keep on and on and on is counter-productive of your 'case'. Just try to let it go please.

Old 04-10-2021, 09:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
Not strictly true actually since the government has a protocol for taking any soldier and giving them that ability. It may not be wonderful, but like playing an instrument, it is learnable and with training and practice makes into a reasonable RVer.

Some people have this abilit as a natural part of their psychic makeup and so those people are probably more used to using that skill than others, so they will be better at it(in general).

Yes we are all allowed our opinion, but there is a point beyond which an opinion gets to be an ego "Whatever you say...I'm right" thing. This is the point which we have reached(in my opinion, of course). I am not even saying you are wrong, and many people are still open to all kinds of possibilities happening in this MH370 event, but to keep on and on and on is counter-productive of your 'case'. Just try to let it go please.
I do not believe(contrary to some published opinions) that remote viewing is a "learned" experience.
The is perhaps why the government gave up on it, when they found they couldn't get it to work.
I is not an "ego trip" of any kind, it is merely stating an ability I and many other possess.
I have done what I could to educate those who are skeptical of this ability, and used my vision of the #370 flight as a means to express what remote vision is.
I can't force anyone to learn about this ability, I can only suggest.

I have always felt, the best way to learn anything , is from those who have experience in any given field.
All I did through all these years since the disappearance of flight #370, is to try and explain what I saw through remote vision.
The difficulty in this entire vision event is providing proof(which could never be possible,) and that in and of itself brings on the skeptics.
There is no way presently to prove my vision, but that in no way proves it did not happen, so let's just leave it at that.
Any conversation from here on in would be a moot discussion, as no more can, or needs to be said.

Old 04-11-2021, 02:42 AM

9,576 posts, read 7,327,185 times
Quote:
Any conversation from here on in would be a moot discussion, as no more can, or needs to be said.
You keep saying that, yet you keep coming back to it!

Old 04-11-2021, 05:22 AM

Quote:
Actually I have a very good idea of how it works. It works to promote you! I love your other comment about how you feel nobody can learn remote viewing, except for the very special people (like you) that were born with this! But it doesn't work to help those that need help. You cannot give us any information on where the plane or passengers are located. But you managed to talk about your special ability for 18 pages on this new thread of yours.

What good is any vision if you cannot prove what you saw and if you cannot help those that need help?

Troubleshooter, that seems to know a lot about this flight, might be able to help debunk your vision if the times or speed do not add up. You stated that it was shortly after 11:00 PM (Pacific time?) when you saw the news about the plane missing and had that vision? Possibly the plane was still in the air at that time and tracked by the ACARS system that Troubleshooter described? If that would be the case and the pings from that system continued for another hour or so at regular intervals, then we could assume the plane was still flying on its own and not being transported by a super-fast spacecraft. The location of the pings might be able to calculate the airspeed. 400 to 600 mph would not sound like any spacecraft.

Old 04-11-2021, 01:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjseliga View Post
You keep saying that, yet you keep coming back to it!
Only in response to someone's post.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal