Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-02-2021, 12:02 AM

8,553 posts, read 10,978,234 times

Advertisements

Concerning the Jeb bush vision.
I researched my old threads, and was able to find it.
I posted it in the first week of July 2015
Bush suspended his campaign in February of 2016.
I thought the time frame was longer, but the facts turned out the same.
One difference being, the reason I viewed that he would be suspending the campaign.
That differed from my vision.
However, the fact remains, I had this vision months before it actually happened, and posted it here.

https://www.city-data.com/forum/elec...ing-ahead.html
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-02-2021, 05:11 AM

18,773 posts, read 18,140,967 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CALGUY View Post
If you would like some "supportive evidence" of my ability, you need to look no further than the post I made in 2014 concerning Jeb Bush suspending his campaign.
I had that vision a year before he suspended his campaign, and posted it on this forum right after I had that vision.

Now if you will, please tell all of us how one is supposed to get information from an alien craft as to the "race" of the aliens.
For all I know, they could have been Russian spies aboard that space craft.
How would I have any way of knowing, without actually seeing them?
Your statements are really off the wall.
I saw no aliens on the craft, just the cargo bay on the space ship open, with the airliner being sucked into the cargo area of the ship, then the cargo door closed, and the craft sped away.

I posted a picture showing exactly what I witnessed years ago, when this event was playing out.
I think the entire vision took less than 15 seconds. at most.
And what has been accomplished from your vision? You just tell us that "it doesn't work that way" when we ask you for details. So what is the purpose of your vision other than trying to create a following? It does not help the surviving friends and relatives to think that their loved ones are captive of some aliens - doing whatever they want to do to them.

To me your vision is absurd. They could have landed and asked for volunteers as another poster had suggested. But when you think of the energy required for long space trips, abduction does not sound like a reasonable goal and it isn't cost effective. Why stop there and why not just not go for world domination?

Old 04-02-2021, 07:38 AM

14,993 posts, read 23,892,069 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CALGUY View Post
If you would like some "supportive evidence" of my ability, you need to look no further than the post I made in 2014 concerning Jeb Bush suspending his campaign.
I had that vision a year before he suspended his campaign, and posted it on this forum right after I had that vision.

Now if you will, please tell all of us how one is supposed to get information from an alien craft as to the "race" of the aliens.
For all I know, they could have been Russian spies aboard that space craft.
How would I have any way of knowing, without actually seeing them?
Your statements are really off the wall.
I saw no aliens on the craft, just the cargo bay on the space ship open, with the airliner being sucked into the cargo area of the ship, then the cargo door closed, and the craft sped away.

I posted a picture showing exactly what I witnessed years ago, when this event was playing out.
I think the entire vision took less than 15 seconds. at most.
I know the above is not responding to me but a few more comments.
First of all, Bob, I apologize for calling you a "fake". That was uncalled for by me. I think your claims are earnest and meant to be shared in good faith, I think YOU think they are legitimate, I think YOU think you had a true vision, I think YOU think you are being totally honest with us.

I also have no problem with you changing your story to fit what has been found since then. But you have to address the inconsistencies: "sped away" indicates this alien craft simple left, they didn't jettison anything. If they did certainly your "vision" would have captured that before they sped away. Or they returned...what did they stop for lunch then turn around? In summary, you have to address the broadness of your claims. I am convinced if they did find the passenger bodies tomorrow, as impossible as that is, you would simply claim the "aliens" jettisoned them. If, again impossible, a passenger somehow survived and was living stranded on an island for years, and was found and denied any alien or UFO involvement, you would claim he had his memory erased by the aliens. You just have to be honest with yourself Bob.

Also, the aircraft swallowed by another craft just seems too sci-fi, too predictable. I can't tell you how many movies and TV shows (including a James Bond movie) featured an event with large vessel, using a tractor beam or not, pulling in another craft. It's part of the concept of "confirmation bias" that plagues this forum - a vision based on pop culture.

Jeb Bush - OK you claim to have predicted him falling out of the race but, dude, the GOP had 17 candidates in the 2016 presidential election, 16 dropped out. You chances of getting that right were 94%. Not a huge leap. But, you mention something about Bush "death in the family". To my recollection that was not the reason. Sooooo, really you were wrong.

Old 04-02-2021, 08:40 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,597,947 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
And what has been accomplished from your vision? You just tell us that "it doesn't work that way" when we ask you for details. So what is the purpose of your vision other than trying to create a following? It does not help the surviving friends and relatives to think that their loved ones are captive of some aliens - doing whatever they want to do to them.

To me your vision is absurd. They could have landed and asked for volunteers as another poster had suggested. But when you think of the energy required for long space trips, abduction does not sound like a reasonable goal and it isn't cost effective. Why stop there and why not just not go for world domination?
But they are not taking long space trips to get here...they are already here, (and have been for 100s of years).

We also have NO idea if they are intent on 'world domination'...that could be the goal with all the abductions over the years, very slowly and methodically introduce their own genetic material with ours..tinkering with it over the years, so we could be like the frog sitting in a pan on the stove...not even realizing whats going on right under our noses.

Old 04-02-2021, 10:07 AM

18,773 posts, read 18,140,967 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
But they are not taking long space trips to get here...they are already here, (and have been for 100s of years).

We also have NO idea if they are intent on 'world domination'...that could be the goal with all the abductions over the years, very slowly and methodically introduce their own genetic material with ours..tinkering with it over the years, so we could be like the frog sitting in a pan on the stove...not even realizing whats going on right under our noses.
Speculation with no proof to back it up!

Besides, if they were here, what reason would they have to abduct those passengers and crew? They could have been quietly collecting whatever they needed and nobody would have suspected anything.

Old 04-02-2021, 10:15 AM

2,452 posts, read 1,683,407 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
Speculation with no proof to back it up!

Besides, if they were here, what reason would they have to abduct those passengers and crew? They could have been quietly collecting whatever they needed and nobody would have suspected anything.
What i have noticed from reading this forum nothing cryptids or aliens do would make sense to the average human. You need to be open to things that don't make sense to you. Like old saying " it makes sense if you don't think about it".

Old 04-02-2021, 11:53 AM

8,553 posts, read 10,978,234 times
After reading the responses on page #13, I am more convinced than ever that none of you have the faintest idea of what remote vision is, so I will no longer be responding to your senseless dribble.
When you take the time and research what remote vision actually is, come back and maybe we can have a responsible conversation, till then I feel nothing constructive can be gained by reading your worthless post.

Old 04-02-2021, 12:45 PM

9,576 posts, read 7,334,337 times
Bob, if it's proven beyond a reasonable doubt that an alien spacecraft did indeed "swallow" Malaysia Flight 370 and removed all of the passengers, I will be the first one to tip my cap to you and say, yes, you were correct!

Old 04-02-2021, 05:40 PM

6,948 posts, read 6,874,954 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjseliga View Post
Bob, if it's proven beyond a reasonable doubt that an alien spacecraft did indeed "swallow" Malaysia Flight 370 and removed all of the passengers, I will be the first one to tip my cap to you and say, yes, you were correct!
Haha - Lets be completely accurate about this. You are fairly safe there, since it is very very very unlikely to be the 'official' reason, even if it was believed to be so by the authorities. And besides, your passing "reasonable doubt" as an "I-want-to-believer" is even less likely to happen.

Old 04-02-2021, 05:55 PM

20,550 posts, read 17,705,684 times
The US government have investigated and trained remote viewing workers. To look for Russian missile installations and how to break in and see their launch codes.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal