Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-18-2016, 10:02 AM

58 posts, read 33,515 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagogeorge View Post
You have a hard time comprehending maps. Do I have to post this 34395485 times in order for you to get it through your thick head?

Winter? Obviously Europe has seen warmer anomalies than the US

How about autumn

How about summer

Spring?

Go ahead, and make an excuse now.
I'm telling you straight out you post cold anomalies because you love it,like someone who looks at a carwreck and is happy it's not you.You ain't posting this to be a "nice guy".I've seen those maps over and over and over again,yet the local temps tell a much different story.If i look at the avgs here,and the maps you post,give me a break,we've been lucky to get 1 degree above it and that's a big deal,one lousy degree.
You might see a month like september here and then 3 or 4 below or just about on avg.
You guys keep being way above even today,there are still locations getting 22-24 + degrees celsius where they avg around 17-18.
If looking at my location alone,those red orange colors for the 2010-2015 period should be white,yellow or greenish.That would be much closer to the truth.
****ing hell this dude thinks i'm making excuses,no i tell it like it is going on the local temps for this city and this country.
Man i miss september it's most likely the last one going above like that for a long time.

Old 10-18-2016, 10:12 AM

29,537 posts, read 19,626,354 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thedragonborncomes View Post
I'm telling you straight out you post cold anomalies because you love it,like someone who looks at a carwreck and is happy it's not you.You ain't posting this to be a "nice guy"
First, I don't care. I'm not trying to please anyone herel.
Second, what makes you think that they're aren't cold lovers in Europe that don't mind cooler conditions?
Third, I post whatever the met guys I follow post. I don't make these maps or models up

Quote:
.I've seen those maps over and over and over again,yet the local temps tell a much different story.If i look at the avgs here,and the maps you post,give me a break,we've been lucky to get 1 degree above it and that's a big deal,one lousy degree.
You might see a month like september here and then 3 or 4 below or just about on avg.
You guys keep being way above even today,there are still locations getting 22-24 + degrees celsius where they avg around 17-18.
If looking at my location alone,those red orange colors for the 2010-2015 period should be white,yellow or greenish.That would be much closer to the truth.
****ing hell this dude thinks i'm making excuses,no i tell it like it is going on the local temps for this city and this country.
Man i miss september it's most likely the last one going above like that for a long time.
Prove it. You have shown no evidence that your location has been colder than average. My maps are off of the NASA website. Are you saying that NASA is wrong?

Oh and sorry to break it to you, the next 5 days, look either average or below average in Europe.

Btw, it was 28-30C here in Chicagoland yesterday and 39C in Kansas (38N). Does that upset you?

Old 10-18-2016, 10:35 AM

24,128 posts, read 24,813,132 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thedragonborncomes View Post
If looking at my location alone,those red orange colors for the 2010-2015 period should be white,yellow or greenish.
Prove it.

I know that more than half of these months have been above average.

Old 10-18-2016, 01:57 PM

58 posts, read 33,515 times
https://www.aer.com/science-research...ic-oscillation

Europe blue and cold,where are those above avgs temps let's see,oh right on the other side of the Atlantic again.
Latest forecast gives us barely 11-13 degrees celsius.
I must be dreaming or making **** up hey dudes.
I wonder if they are gonna actually show the blue for October in the maps or twiddle with them again,so everyone who doesn't take temps themselves think it was warmer than normal.
That AO sure has it in for Europe,seems lately everyone does.
I'll bet we won't see those maps reversed in the future where the US/CANADA are in blue and way too cold and we are in red.
Here's hoping so i can do my best map guy imitation,they will be up in arms fast when a bloke starts posting maps in their countries thread,showing how cold they are every single ****ing day.
Yet here you guys allow it,unreal.

Old 10-18-2016, 02:37 PM

22,112 posts, read 29,589,687 times
you're doing a bad job at dispelling the stereotype that Belgians are stupid..

Old 10-18-2016, 02:39 PM

11,554 posts, read 9,329,863 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dunno what to put here View Post
you're doing a bad job at dispelling the stereotype that Belgians are stupid..
I thought the stereotype was that they're boring and have nothing to do

Old 10-18-2016, 02:42 PM

22,112 posts, read 29,589,687 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warszawa View Post
I thought the stereotype was that they're boring and have nothing to do
Belgium - boring? No way!

Old 10-18-2016, 02:48 PM

13,486 posts, read 9,030,344 times
Nice chocolates though...

Old 10-18-2016, 03:13 PM

11,554 posts, read 9,329,863 times
Their accent is ugly too. Belgium and Denmark have the ugliest accents in Europe, along with Spain

Old 10-18-2016, 03:19 PM

13,486 posts, read 9,030,344 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warszawa View Post
Their accent is ugly too. Belgium and Denmark have the ugliest accents in Europe, along with Spain
Have you not heard a Birmingham (UK) accent?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather