Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-17-2016, 06:31 PM

16,191 posts, read 11,360,645 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ1013 View Post
Good. I hate puddles in spring (mosquito hell)
I'm just hoping it doesn't lead to another summer drought like last year.

Old 03-17-2016, 06:32 PM

11,326 posts, read 20,326,876 times
I nearly hit someone on a bike, didn't even see him.

Who rides a bike at night on a busy 55mph road, dressed in black.

Old 03-17-2016, 06:43 PM

83,511 posts, read 75,269,804 times
One of the best support videos I seen. Wow.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKOQdcVoRys

Old 03-17-2016, 07:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamous92 View Post
I nearly hit someone on a bike, didn't even see him.

Who rides a bike at night on a busy 55mph road, dressed in black.
Same here, but with a pedestrian. Some asswipe today thought it would be a good idea to sprint across the street when the light had just turned green. Typical South FL moron.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBQKing View Post
oh my god I ****ing cant stand that either , it's not like it's any effort to move to another goddamn room. And when they are watching tv, they bite your head off if you so much as utter a peep

Turn the volume right up.
For real!! It was Jeopardy too, which is my favorite game show.

Old 03-17-2016, 07:43 PM

12,278 posts, read 9,450,875 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alex985 View Post
Same here, but with a pedestrian. Some asswipe today thought it would be a good idea to sprint across the street when the light had just turned green. Typical South FL moron.
One time at college when I was turning right out of a parking lot and another car right beside me was turning left, after the other car pulled out a jogger that I hadn't seen coming darted out from that direction without even looking and I had to slam the brakes again. Then stopped and acted like I was at fault.

Quote:
For real!! It was Jeopardy too, which is my favorite game show.
They aren't showing March Madness? Or is Jeopardy on a different channel there?

Old 03-17-2016, 08:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by G8RCAT View Post
One time at college when I was turning right out of a parking lot and another car right beside me was turning left, after the other car pulled out a jogger that I hadn't seen coming darted out from that direction without even looking and I had to slam the brakes again. Then stopped and acted like I was at fault.

They aren't showing March Madness? Or is Jeopardy on a different channel there?
What an idiot!! I hate when someone nearly ****s you over and then acts like it's your fault. Some dumb ass lady flipped me off two days ago when she was the one who nearly hit me..... I don't get why people can't just pay attention to what they're doing.

Is March Madness on ABC?

Old 03-17-2016, 08:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex985 View Post
What an idiot!! I hate when someone nearly ****s you over and then acts like it's your fault. Some dumb ass lady flipped me off two days ago when she was the one who nearly hit me..... I don't get why people can't just pay attention to what they're doing.

Is March Madness on ABC?
I should have watched more closely for that in the city, but it's still a good idea to double check that cars see you if you're running.

March Madness is on 4 channels, one of them is CBS which normally shows Jeopardy.

Old 03-17-2016, 08:18 PM

Quote:
I should have watched more closely for that in the city, but it's still a good idea to double check that cars see you if you're running.

March Madness is on 4 channels, one of them is CBS which normally shows Jeopardy.
Oh, Jeopardy is on ABC here. Odd.

And yes, I go running a lot and I always double check before I go. It makes no sense to go blindly when you're crossing a busy road......

Old 03-17-2016, 08:24 PM
nei nei won $500 in our forum's Most Engaging Poster Contest - Thirteenth Edition (Jan-Feb 2015). 

Over $104,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum and additional contests are planned

45,983 posts, read 53,463,557 times
Quote:
Was the jogger going straight along the road? Then he had the right of way, he still should have checked but it's the one turning that's going into traffic.

Hate when cars try to turn into me, used to stop and give them an angry look.

Old 03-17-2016, 08:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nei View Post
Was the jogger going straight along the road? Then he had the right of way, he still should have checked but it's the one turning that's going into traffic.

Hate when cars try to turn into me, used to stop and give them an angry look.
I know that, but I couldn't see the jogger until the last moment.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather