Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-31-2016, 06:48 AM
nei nei won $500 in our forum's Most Engaging Poster Contest - Thirteenth Edition (Jan-Feb 2015). 

Over $104,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum and additional contests are planned

45,983 posts, read 53,514,859 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by irlinit View Post

I just find the whole Trump and Cruz fiasco weird, it's on a different level from far right European politics.. you don't see Nick Griffin (formerly of the BNP) or Marie Le Pen arguing with David Cameron or Hollande about the size of their testicles.. it just greatly devalues your candidacy by reverting to insults and verbal attacks like that, over here that sort of argument would get ridiculed and would likely force the candidate to pull out, whereas it seems to have the opposite effect over there.. damn rednecks
The current stuff hasn't helped Trump, his poll numbers are going down, remember the general electorate isn't voting on him.

Rednecks? Staten Island in New York City could be his best region. NYC suburbs might be the best suburban region of a large city in the country for him, though he does have a local advantage.

Old 03-31-2016, 06:50 AM

6,908 posts, read 7,672,495 times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvJPbZtmDOc

Old 03-31-2016, 06:51 AM

7,033 posts, read 4,958,065 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noodleman556 View Post
^^^^^

correct order of memes right here
flawless memeology

Old 03-31-2016, 06:52 AM

24,128 posts, read 24,821,814 times
Quote:
Yup, crazy stuff

I just find the whole Trump and Cruz fiasco weird, it's on a different level from far right European politics.. you don't see Nick Griffin (formerly of the BNP) or Marie Le Pen arguing with David Cameron or Hollande about the size of their testicles.. it just greatly devalues your candidacy by reverting to insults and verbal attacks like that, over here that sort of argument would get ridiculed and would likely force the candidate to pull out, whereas it seems to have the opposite effect over there.. damn rednecks
Yeah. Finnish politicians are always very professional and respectful towards each other even during severe disagreements. Nei posted some clip where Trump called Cruz a basket case. I told that if that would happen in Finland, the insulted one would say "ok, this is over the top. Either he leaves or I do".

The Finnish government learns that Trump has been elected as POTUS:

Old 03-31-2016, 06:52 AM

5,706 posts, read 3,777,754 times
Quote:
There was a Trump documentary yesterday on channel 4, and wow it made both him and Cruz look like idiots.

Anybody that votes for Trump or Cruz is an uneducated moron. Both of them trading insults at each other about the size of their feet and manly parts, about their wives etc.. it is just so childish and if that happened in this country they would rightly get ridiculed and it would ruin their chances.

Not only that, there was some Republican candidate who was going on about homosexuality being a sin and shouting on stage, followed by Cruz shaking his hand.. are Republican voters really that backwards thinking? Not only that but also the whole abortion fiasco.. it really shocks me how many Americans actually vote for this crazy, disgusting backwards thinking party.

Cruz is almost as bad as Trump IMO, the whole campaign about Christianity being so important and religion etc, it's just a world away from the politics here and makes the Republican party seem like a massive joke to most people here in western Europe..

I don't like Hilary Clinton that much, but damn it would be pretty funny if she has to sit at the desk where her dad had 'sexual relations' with that female worker
*Husband. (They're still together by the way)

Cruz and Trump are **** Bernie however is worse than both of them combined...The only two candidates who are somewhat reasonable are Clinton and Kasich, and Clinton is pretty terrible as well. It's a real shame that a moderate republican like Kasich has no real chance of winning this election cycle.

Last edited by AJ1013; 03-31-2016 at 07:01 AM..

Old 03-31-2016, 06:55 AM

330 posts, read 228,807 times
If I was an American reading this thread i'd be thinking "why do those foreigners talk about our election so much, why do they care?"

Old 03-31-2016, 06:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weatherguru View Post
If I was an American reading this thread i'd be thinking "why do those foreigners talk about our election so much, why do they care?"
Because the United States is the more powerful (important) than any other country.

Old 03-31-2016, 07:00 AM

7,033 posts, read 4,958,065 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ1013 View Post
Because the United States is the more powerful (important) than any other country.

Old 03-31-2016, 07:00 AM

330 posts, read 228,807 times
Yes but it isn't any of their business and tbh they don't really know what they are talking about. They've never lived in America, they don't know the dynamics.

Old 03-31-2016, 07:02 AM

**** yes
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather