Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-02-2015, 01:42 PM

2,639 posts, read 1,994,681 times

Advertisements

There is a similar thread //www.city-data.com/forum/europ...s-indians.html
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-02-2015, 01:51 PM

3,498 posts, read 2,664,329 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baalbek2001 View Post
There's no attempt to destroy Europe by mixing nations that are not compatible. Nobody wants to create a "new world" in Europe, and I don't believe in "New World". New Worlds are old worlds revisited, generally "new worlds" are far worse than old worlds as you probably experienced in the former USSR.

The other day they showed a TV program filmed in the United States. There were a lot of obese "militiamen" saying things like "there's a conspiracy by the federal government to remove whites". All those obese people had automatic weapons. I find those people incompatible and dangerous no matter their colour, no different from the people they criticize so much.

In 100 years I'll be pushing daisies and I don't care if the name of the person that works at the graveyard and removes leaves from my tomb is called Mustapha.

In 100 years, Europeans will be a rarity because UE and Russia are loosing population in a rapid manner. When Europeans had 10 children, there were wars, massive immigration (I remember those times)....so better let Europeans savour whatever time they have. I was trying to find the English translation of "para el tiempo que me queda en el convento, me cago dentro", but I did not find anything.
For I have left the convent, I sh** in

Old 09-02-2015, 04:29 PM

5,024 posts, read 7,228,646 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nograviti View Post
I am not sure that this post has much to do with the original post, beyond being sensationalist.

Also Asylum Seekers do not have the monopoly on crime, in fact all data shows that immigrants are often more law abiding than the native population overall.

I dont think the flows of Islamic immigrants are currently high enough to cause massive shifts in culture.

But the question is what impact will such migration have? Particularly as I dont see this situation changing any time soon
Impact? I'm sure the "job creators" are jumping for joy over the prospect of a seemingly unlimited supply of cheap labor but the quality of life and traditions as Europeans know it now are going to be permanently changed, and not for the better.

Old 09-02-2015, 05:02 PM

4,432 posts, read 6,985,065 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vaughanwilliams View Post
Impact? I'm sure the "job creators" are jumping for joy over the prospect of a seemingly unlimited supply of cheap labor but the quality of life and traditions as Europeans know it now are going to be permanently changed, and not for the better.
Can you provide a source that the so called "Job creators" are jumping for you over the prospect of a unlimited supply of cheap labour?

Besides a lot of Europe for now is suffering from a higher unemployment rate than the USA.

Old 09-02-2015, 05:25 PM

8,943 posts, read 11,786,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by other99 View Post
Can you provide a source that the so called "Job creators" are jumping for you over the prospect of a unlimited supply of cheap labour?

Besides a lot of Europe for now is suffering from a higher unemployment rate than the USA.
Then it's likely will get worse. To stay competitive, companies always look for ways to cut cost. And labor cost is at the top of the list. They will hire workers who are willing to work for less money. I think the new immigrants will work for less money.

Old 09-02-2015, 05:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidt1 View Post
Then it's likely will get worse. To stay competitive, companies always look for ways to cut cost. And labor cost is at the top of the list. They will hire workers who are willing to work for less money. I think the new immigrants will work for less money.
My answer has not been answered: Can you provide a source that the so called "Job creators" are jumping for you over the prospect of a unlimited supply of cheap labour in Western Europe? Plus not from Stormfront website as it appears many are likely members here from that site.

Old 09-02-2015, 05:45 PM

5,024 posts, read 7,228,646 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by other99 View Post
My answer has not been answered: Can you provide a source that the so called "Job creators" are jumping for you over the prospect of a unlimited supply of cheap labour in Western Europe? I guess if you do it will be from the Stormfront website.
One of the natures of modern Capitalism is to hire cheap...as cheap as possible. Everyone knows that. Pointing it out doesn't make one a Stormfront fan.

Old 09-02-2015, 06:05 PM

26,788 posts, read 22,556,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vaughanwilliams View Post
Impact? I'm sure the "job creators" are jumping for joy over the prospect of a seemingly unlimited supply of cheap labor
You are probably thinking in American terms. Big slaughter houses, endless construction sites, "hospitality" sector ( hotels-motels,) endless fast food chains, call centers may be. Then yes, "job creators" would be jumping from joy of supply of "cheap labor." But European countries are much smaller and their business traditionally was oriented on smaller operations, but of a higher quality ( although it needs to be noted that Europeans did change their ways somewhat too under a pressure of "global competition" ( read the US.) But even with this, this kind of "addition" of "cheap labor" from Africa and Middle East - it's more of a problem for them than "opportunity."

Quote:
but the quality of life and traditions as Europeans know it now are going to be permanently changed, and not for the better.
Yes, with other words their society is forced to be Americanized, which is not a good thing.

Old 09-02-2015, 06:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
You are probably thinking in American terms. Big slaughter houses, endless construction sites, "hospitality" sector ( hotels-motels,) endless fast food chains, call centers may be. Then yes, "job creators" would be jumping from joy of supply of "cheap labor." But European countries are much smaller and their business traditionally was oriented on smaller operations, but of a higher quality ( although it needs to be noted that Europeans did change their ways somewhat too under a pressure of "global competition" ( read the US.) But even with this, this kind of "addition" of "cheap labor" from Africa and Middle East - it's more of a problem for them than "opportunity."

Yes, with other words their society is forced to be Americanized, which is not a good thing.
Yes the posters here think in American terms as many that post here are Americans. Capitalism practiced in Western Europe has been different from America for at least 60 years. It is due to the evolution of the welfare state in Europe in contrast to the lasse faire system in the USA. Yet their society is under increasing pressure to practice American style capitalism.

Old 09-02-2015, 06:23 PM

10,275 posts, read 10,340,269 times
Refugees aren't "job creaters". That's absurd. They aren't coming to Germany to work; they're coming for the generous benefits due to lingering national guilt.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World