Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-13-2016, 04:49 AM

14,820 posts, read 12,029,712 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by amaroW View Post
Yes, I was sitting close to them when they were singing "we are racist"...it was in Line 9 in Paris. I was going home...
I was shocked. The UK is becoming more and more racist. It was not 5/10 years ago...
Racial agressions happen on a daily basis now in the UK with the surge of recent immigration. And now Brexit...

Black lives matter everywhere in the UK and London
Polish killed by Brits for being Polish
British children beating "Pakis" arguing they are not white
60% surge in racist attacks since Brexit
Sima Kotecha was left in shock after being called a 'P***' in Basingstoke
Two Polish men were beaten to a pulp in Upton Park, east London
Polish community centre was vandalised in a suspected racist attack
Immigrants delivered cards reading, 'Leave the EU - no more Polish vermin'
Two men were arrested in Birmingham after a protest outside a mosque
Muslim Council of Britain has had 100 'hate crime' reports since EU vote

Racism After Brexit Is 'Celebratory' And 'Englishness' Is Becoming Exclusively White And Christian, Says Expert | Huffington Post

Racism unleashed: True extent of the 'explosion of blatant hate' that followed Brexit result revealed | The Independent

Post-Brexit, race inequality rises in the UK | News | DW.COM | 03.09.2016

Polish girl who complained of classroom racism found dead at school in Cornwall | The Independent

Polish ambassador says his staff have dealt with

'No More Polish Vermin' cards posted through letterboxes and 'Go Home' graffiti among 'Brexit racism' incidents reported - Mirror Online

The killing of a Polish man exposes the reality of post-referendum racism http://www.theguardian.com/commentis...e_iOSApp_Other

All those things will never happen in other developed countries.
All isolated incidents, I work with a black French woman who has left France because of the racism there, she has joined her sister and brother who already live in the UK and as a man who has a black family I can safely say that the UK you describe above is not the reality here, nobody in the world can say they live in a country that has no racists or bigots or xenophobes (like yourself AmaroW) its just that some countries have more than others.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-13-2016, 05:01 AM

820 posts, read 954,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by easthome View Post
All isolated incidents, I work with a black French woman who has left France because of the racism there, she has joined her sister and brother who already live in the UK and as a man who has a black family I can safely say that the UK you describe above is not the reality here, nobody in the world can say they live in a country that has no racists or bigots or xenophobes (like yourself AmaroW) its just that some countries have more than others.
Lies. Why do you think all Blacks, Arabs come in France?
Because They know Racism is not like in the UK of the USA.
Racist incidents rarely happen in France. Racist crimes never happen contrary to what you have in your country.
Blacks and Arabs never complain about racism in France except regarding the job market.

Last edited by amaroW; 09-13-2016 at 05:23 AM..

Old 09-13-2016, 05:08 AM

Quote:
Racists incident rarely happen in France. Racist crimes never happen contrary to what you have in your country.
Blacks and Arabs never complain about racism in France except regarding the job market.
Its not a lie, in fact I swear on my mother life, in fact I swear on my own life, France is probably the most racist Western European country, ISIS are always attacking France for a reason you know, no other country would 'outlaw' the wearing of the burka for no reason.

Old 09-13-2016, 05:25 AM

Quote:
Its not a lie, in fact I swear on my mother life, in fact I swear on my own life, France is probably the most racist Western European country, ISIS are always attacking France for a reason you know, no other country would 'outlaw' the wearing of the burka for no reason.
If France was racist why 82% of French people have a good image of foreginers and immigration whereas it reaches only 17% in the UK?

All surveys show France is the most open minded Country in the world towards Blacks, Arabs, Muslims. But you probably don t know it because you live in a total Anglo propaganda..

One of you was saying 1 in 10 marriage is now a mixed couple marriage in the UK
In France it is 30% and 50% in some parts of France

All experts and British media are saying that acts of racism are now common in the UK.
Acts of racism is extremelly rare in France. Check stats and get your facts right.

Last edited by amaroW; 09-13-2016 at 05:39 AM..

Old 09-13-2016, 05:38 AM

Quote:
If France was racist why 82% of French people have a good image of foreginers and immigration whereas it reaches only 17% in the UK?

All surveys show France is the most open minded Country in the world towards Blacks, Arabs, Muslims. But you probably don t know it because you live in a total Anglo propaganda..

One of you was saying 1 in 10 marriage is now a mixed couple marriage the UK
In France it is 30% and 50% in some parts of France
Complete cr*p are you simply making things up! I know, my family IS black and I LIVE in the UK, you on the other hand appear to either be 12 years old, a bit simple or have never ventured out or your village borders!

Old 09-13-2016, 05:41 AM

Quote:
Complete cr*p are you simply making things up! I know, my family IS black and I LIVE in the UK, you on the other hand appear to either be 12 years old, a bit simple or have never ventured out or your village borders!
It s not France which Brexited (especially because of immigration) but it is maybe an isolated incident right ? haha

Old 09-13-2016, 05:45 AM

Quote:
It s not France which Brexited (especially because of immigration) haha
And you think this why exactly? Even if this was the case what has that got to do with racism?? Anyway I think you will find there are 'other' more important reasons for the Brexit vote.

Old 09-13-2016, 03:18 PM

But the thread is about NYC and London where racism is on a daily basis in both cities.
We don t need to wait Too long for more news about it...

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/world...-a3343896.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...eader-comments

Those things never happen in France...

And you just need to read comments in the dailymail to know how racist are your counterparts.

Also racial mixing in both cities is a mirage. They don't like to mix there.

Last edited by amaroW; 09-13-2016 at 03:41 PM..

Old 09-14-2016, 01:00 AM

140 posts, read 151,798 times
Quote:
Racist incidents rarely happen in France. Racist crimes never happen contrary to what you have in your country.
This is so stupid post i don t know where to begin. You think France has so many Blacks and Arabs, because there is no racism?:dd i hope you are joking....

France has so many of those groups, because of historical reasons. Maghrebis came to France thanks to ties to France, because there were no ties back than to USA or UK. West Africans the same emmigrated and still are largely to France. Afro-Caribbeans from French overseas departmens came to look for work inside 1 country/Guadaloupe,Martinique are part of the republic just like Paris or Corsica.

Now to racism. France with their policy of 1French nation, no ethnicity and race and religion statistics is officialy looking good on paper, but in reality this policy is root of problems, because in France you can t basically to talk about it publicly, because everyone is on paper French. There is huge gap how white frenchmen see their white French citizens and how they see peoplr of immigrant backgound from Maghreb and West Africa. For example Afro-Caribbeans while being black are seen much morr positively than people from Africa/ so it is not about race or ethnicity in most cases

Old 09-14-2016, 01:37 AM

Quote:
But the thread is about NYC and London where racism is on a daily basis in both cities.
We don t need to wait Too long for more news about it...

British woman in Islamic clothing set on fire in New York City suspected hate crime | London Evening Standard

Woman in Muslim clothing has her sleeve set alight on Fifth Avenue | Daily Mail Online

Those things never happen in France...

And you just need to read comments in the dailymail to know how racist are your counterparts.

Also racial mixing in both cities is a mirage. They don't like to mix there.
Says a man who lives in a country where you aren't even allowed to wear a burka! Lol, France, racist people, racist government, racist country.

Signed
A British Caucasian man with a black family.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World