Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Writing
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-30-2021, 08:29 AM

4,614 posts, read 3,307,687 times

Advertisements

Side Hussle: Medical Transcription (applying, jobs, training, graduate)

I thought of replying that spelling was probably a pre-requisite, but oh well...........
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-30-2021, 11:02 AM

2,906 posts, read 996,309 times
The Left need to look at their own leader whom is corrupt and look at his son, Hunter. Hunter needs to be behind bards NOW.- behind bards

A dangerous precident

Dont exagerate the news cnn how many killed by this fake virus less then 0.02% of population... dont make a big fuzz about it

Wisconsin priest flaunts 'godless' Covid-19 protocols - local news agency doesn't know the difference between "flout" and "flaunt."

Its the drive thru convince I think - What do I have to do to convince you to stop and get me food?

There TONS of place's hireing no excuse to not have a job. Weather your get payed 9$ or 20$ a job is a job and some better than none. - how much do we think this person is paid?

Check out all the WEADS and DANDELIONS wow Joe Biden and JILL really are Neglecting the place

I'm glad you shared you're comment.

your complaining about your pet peeve while your judging others

nobody has common sense or patients anymore. Consideration for the other driver. The polite driver has died. -sounds like that polite driver could have been a patient!

Biden is a brainless ameba - from the "Takes One to Know One" files?

Dems are sure are despirite
here's just a few of the work Trump did for use Americans. What had Biden did? We are waiting.
your woke i'm awake their's a difference and if your a Democrat a real one know your party has been hijacked
- who loves ya, Baby!?

Old 04-30-2021, 11:10 AM

these people don't want to be waken up

When they feel they have gotton as many as they can infected with this "vaccine" it will come to an end...........

to link to a photo hosted on another website as is it's only function.

Old 04-30-2021, 02:48 PM

19,138 posts, read 25,349,686 times
Can anyone rec me a good plummer in xxxxxx.

I was going to recommend Christopher Plummer until I recalled that he died a couple of months ago.

Old 04-30-2021, 08:48 PM

The black dude was diving, and the passenger was white.

Old 05-01-2021, 05:46 AM

My Toyota car want turnover

The Case of the Pastry-Loving Corolla

Old 05-01-2021, 07:21 AM

Its discusting to see so many stupid people in this forums.

Old 05-01-2021, 11:01 AM

Just in the first three months of this year, which leads everybody to see that Seattle will probably loose anywhere from 250 to 300 cops before December of this year.- Run! Be free! You're loose!

There is a local news story about a 2-year old child who was found and the police have the little boy in a car seat, sleeping, while they try to locate the child's family. These are some of the comments:

Bless it's heart.

Conclusions jumped too

If the family is missing were did they get these photos

You don't go around loosing baby's

what could of happened

Y’all blaming the parents when we need to be worrying about if they out here dead or not

He definitely not 2. He look one and under.

Old 05-02-2021, 08:06 AM

13,001 posts, read 9,526,789 times
This was in on a city website discussing ongoing work on a road project: "The contractor will begin shifting traffic on xxxx during paving operations to install multiple asphalt layers that could last for two months.".

Must not be very good asphalt ....

If I recall correctly from English class about 60 years ago, there was a term for poorly formed, unclear sentences. Anybody remember what it was?

Old 05-02-2021, 08:30 AM

4,800 posts, read 2,805,300 times
Default An Rx for melancholy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
This was in on a city website discussing ongoing work on a road project: "The contractor will begin shifting traffic on xxxx during paving operations to install multiple asphalt layers that could last for two months.".

Must not be very good asphalt ....

If I recall correctly from English class about 60 years ago, there was a term for poorly formed, unclear sentences. Anybody remember what it was?
Looks like a run-on sentence to me. & the two months bit should probably go with the shifting traffic. The usual cure is to make two sentences, put all the bits that go together closer together, & give the thing better punctuation.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Writing