Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Writing
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-07-2021, 10:08 AM

19,138 posts, read 25,349,686 times

Advertisements

After someone was warned about certain modifications that he wanted to make to his car, he responded with this:

Just becuase you make a car fastier doesnt mean it will get destoryed

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-07-2021, 11:01 AM

2,906 posts, read 996,309 times
he is making more money now then before the pandemic. - such difficulty with "then" and "than."

'The Handmaiden's Tale' Author's 'Frightening' Inspiration for Handmaiden Outfits. The Handmaiden's Tale is one of the most famous TV shows of modern times. During an interview, Handmaiden's Tale author Margaret Atwood discussed the origins of the outfits. - It's "The Handmaid's Tale" and this "author" shared the book and the link to the show repeatedly with the correct title shown, and yet continued to call it "The Handmaiden's Tale."

Superfoods has a verity of beers- it's true. They do.

He bent down over the prostate cheater and I could just barely make out his voice- prostrate is the word you're looking for!

What us regions do you want- I had to read this multiple times to understand what the poster was asking, and only after seeing the context of the thread.

Old 05-07-2021, 02:16 PM

I got lumber in some old chicken houses that has to be eaten by termites by now, that I bet I could sell for, particle board.- such bizarre and incorrect comma usage.

he could of kept quiet

Yes its sad how many people are terrified
Its just sad walking around
Its a shame so many are so easily controlled
I saw someone taking thier garbage out earlier
Its probably easy to find out if it did happen (Which I believe him)
I reckon its gonna cost you alot if prices keep going up!!
Its going up like crazy here!
Yesterday it was 2.89 at this gas station and today its 2.94!!
Alot of people dont let the media scare them like they are so many!!
Its sickening how brainwashed the masses are and it seems WE CANT HELP THEM!!
No its alot better than just blindly accepting what they tell us!!!!
- this poster must not have paid much attention in school

Old 05-07-2021, 07:32 PM

10,909 posts, read 7,406,054 times
Glue a wine cork or 2 to the bottom of the sign? to catch the slack? 2 is better - at 4 and 8 o’clock position?

But maybe not?

Old 05-07-2021, 10:07 PM

10,909 posts, read 7,406,054 times
Pass on the Buc and just keep blowing the Crap all over Timbaktu.

Old 05-08-2021, 08:50 AM

4,242 posts, read 948,406 times
Amazon review:

Lovely cookbook choked full of luxurious, easy-to-follow instructions.

That didn't go down too smoothly

Old 05-08-2021, 09:52 AM

Enter a experimental vax, being forced upon the population - the most clueless people are the most vocal

Does Government want a Wolf or a nurtured Labrador to govern? They already tried cutting their nutz off and that didn't even work. - random capitalization and "nurtured" instead of "neutered" make this little tirade rather funny.

So went to look at a camper and they would not let us on the roof.... seems odd or hiding something. Told us it should be walked on.... if that is the case how would a vent of ac be fixed. - when you say the opposite of what you mean.

Sont i qoute buy from Loren - is this some sort of code? Blink twice if you need help.

He is all bout money i mean look at his shop on ___ it's a i sore - Oh my God, "i sore."

Not only did he loose his product but also over 500.00$. - Yeesh. I hate having loose product.

And save your breathe on saving taxpayer money. - breathe and breath are SO difficult for people. They have "bad breath."

Everyone's heard of how Grammar Nazi's and how annoying they are. - I hadn't heard!

scientists had "accidentally" grew a chicken that had the face of a dinosaur - scientists had "grew?"

Don't have an underlining health problem you have like 00.1% to die. You have a greater chance to die from the flue. - this dude's obviously a scientist. We should totally listen to him!

Old 05-08-2021, 02:21 PM

I took my kid's out of that school cause they werent learning nothing

That would seem like at least a half-hearted recommendation for the school.
Hopefully the next step was not home-schooling.

Old 05-08-2021, 04:28 PM

After driving 10 mile's truck looses power.

I had two suggestions. One suggestion was to drive no more than 9 miles, and the other suggestion was to tighten whatever was loose.

Old 05-08-2021, 10:03 PM

32,947 posts, read 36,394,363 times
its not save to play with Ouija boards i Remember i was a app in my phone.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Writing