Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Writing
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-04-2021, 08:57 PM

44,370 posts, read 20,076,303 times

Advertisements

A comment about Samsung appliances:

Even their TV's turn on by them selfs.

Moderator of Canada (and sub-fora), Illinois (and sub-fora), Indiana (and sub-fora), Caregiving, Community Chat, Fashion & Beauty, Hair Care, Games/Trivia, History, Nature, Non-romantic Relationships, Psychology, Travel, Work & Employment, Writing.

Old 05-05-2021, 10:22 AM

2,906 posts, read 996,309 times
What could go wrong with a party that created the standards in Detroit, Baltimore, DC, S Chicago, now Minniapolis, Portland. Dems, F-up everywhere they go
"Social Justice Math" only in a Leftists mind would this woke?"
- in a thread about "dumbing down" students.

Democrats take a sit.

Every Democrat that was in office want's us to fail and rely on other country's Republicans know how to survive with out foren aid

Don't want planet of the apes to happan

Hey where everybody going get there meat

They will always be meat for sale people will sale they're beef

Gezz look how little I was. size 5 Me and my Beautiful Mommie so many years ago

I defiantly would want no part of Europe at all are the homes they have no land the rooms are very small they tell you what you can do with them and all most all the home are connected like Roll house I would just hate it and simply no land and to many neighbors it would just be Awful. They wouldn't know what to do with the freedom we have with are homes and the land we can buy . And everything is in Villages I would hate it no privacty what so ever ....Watch HHI TV and you will see How luck we are here in the United States (Armenian flag emojis)... the rooms you can't hardly get a bed into them and all in Villages no land it would be no fun at All. I certainly don't mean to offend no one.

I do have A Trump Flag and Been to Rally's.- in the category of, "Goes Without Saying."

I careless about

If because Trump had staged a coup
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-05-2021, 11:16 AM

Yes the food panty last sat. Alot people give food at the high school i did so. - Oh gawd, not the food panty.

Old 05-05-2021, 02:39 PM

19,138 posts, read 25,349,686 times
I bought my minivan to hall the kids around?

Which hall?
Carnegie?
How does one get there?
Practice, practice, practice...

Old 05-05-2021, 02:48 PM

4,242 posts, read 948,406 times
A comment on a family photo on FB:

Circle 1987

Old 05-05-2021, 09:00 PM

10,909 posts, read 7,406,054 times
Oncologist is acting like cause of this risk my dad can't do chemo even though he offered it very negative about it all the oncologist is .

Old 05-05-2021, 10:26 PM

88,625 posts, read 84,875,076 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by steiconi View Post
overdosed on drugs and passed away. He had a journal he had kept where he said he had been raped by a gym teacher. He has since been fired.

I don't know either person whatsoever

he has friends from over the years who's kids had this teacher

he was accused by a woman as a teen of rape.

There have been many cases as of late

All this in a single post. I get the impression that they're trying very hard to tell a good story, using all their best words.
Fired because he was dead? That's terrible!

Old 05-05-2021, 10:27 PM

88,625 posts, read 84,875,076 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by snerk View Post
the producer would likely face some harsh treatment, possibly even loosing their jobs!

I don't give a dame what generational constraint people want to use

And sometimes a caregiver i hate being one. Another reason I never been to a concert. Nobody should be a caregiver it will drive anybody crazy. And you don't get to concerts.

Dear Abortion Staff, stay at home save lifes literally

If your going out your not worried about social distancing. Capacity limits have increased but how the hell is a resteaunt suppose to do that if they are SUPPOSE to adhear to social distancing

A crowd gathered in a nightclub to listen to live music for sciene!
- local news station

My lower GI track should not need cleansed for a few years

I've never been more confused frusterated, and exasperated then I was during the 10 minute interaction where myself, two managers, and a customer tried to explain to this man why this wasn't going to happen.

If you are looking for a job go apply they need employee's ! Questions contact them . Nasty comments keep to yourself this is a family owned business .

I use to be very skinny. I grew up with the "heron chic" models of the 90's
Well, at least they have very skinny legs.

Old 05-06-2021, 01:25 PM

Lol. Not everyone is going to jump into a vaccine that was rushed and has produced serious side affects.There’s been side affects with all of them.

Its about people who are questioning the safety and efficacy of ONE specific vaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxine.

Old 05-07-2021, 09:59 AM

19,138 posts, read 25,349,686 times
Every car has sendimental vaule this car has alot for me it was grandpas car and he pased two years ago I want to keep these car.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Writing