Bisbee: bisbee main st 2
Bisbee: Streets in Bisbee, AZ
Bisbee: bisbee looking down
Bisbee: bisbee main st
Bisbee: Bisbee Street
Bisbee: Bisbee_Lowell Evergreen Cemetery
Bisbee: Old Town Bisbee... Bisbee, AZ
Bisbee: main street
Bisbee: Bisbee, AZ
Bisbee: View From Hillside... Bisbee, AZ
Submit your own pictures of this city and show them to the World
|Median resident age:||50.4 years|
|Arizona median age:||37.5 years|
Zip codes: 85603.
Estimated per capita income in 2016: $21,293 (it was $17,129 in 2000)
Bisbee city income, earnings, and wages data
Estimated median house or condo value in 2016: $119,559 (it was $68,100 in 2000)
Mean prices in 2016: All housing units: $216,547; Detached houses: $249,244; Townhouses or other attached units: $236,668; In 2-unit structures: $146,259; In 3-to-4-unit structures: $695,253; In 5-or-more-unit structures: $213,157; Mobile homes: $95,610; Occupied boats, RVs, vans, etc.: $7,897
Median gross rent in 2016: $637.
Races in Bisbee, AZ (2016)
- 3,01657.7%White alone
- 631.2%Two or more races
- 470.9%Black alone
- 280.5%Asian alone
- 160.3%American Indian alone
- 10.02%Other race alone
|Several questions about Bisbee, Arizona (43 replies)|
|Bisbee schools? (1 reply)|
|Vote now : Bisbee as best historic small town in the US! (5 replies)|
|Why all the love for Bisbee? (33 replies)|
|Bisbee for Retirement? (40 replies)|
|Buying a car in Phoenix or Bisbee (2 replies)|
Latest news from Bisbee, AZ collected exclusively by city-data.com from local newspapers, TV, and radio stations
Ancestries: American (9.4%), German (5.4%), English (4.7%), French (3.0%), Irish (2.9%), Scottish (2.7%).
Current Local Time: MST (no DST) time zone
Incorporated in 1902
Elevation: 5566 feet
Land area: 4.81 square miles.
Population density: 1,104 people per square mile(low).
For population 25 years and over in Bisbee:
- High school or higher: 84.7%
- Bachelor's degree or higher: 30.1%
- Graduate or professional degree: 10.7%
- Unemployed: 8.1%
- Mean travel time to work (commute): 20.2 minutes
For population 15 years and over in Bisbee city:
- Never married: 23.7%
- Now married: 37.2%
- Separated: 1.2%
- Widowed: 10.7%
- Divorced: 27.2%
502 residents are foreign born (8.3% Latin America, 1.2% Europe).
According to our research of Arizona and other state lists there were 7 registered sex offenders living in Bisbee, Arizona as of July 16, 2018.
The ratio of number of residents in Bisbee to the number of sex offenders is 747 to 1.
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with mortgages in 2016: $1,090 (0.9%)
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with no mortgage in 2016: $1,193 (0.9%)
Nearest city with pop. 50,000+: Arivaca, AZ (80.6 miles , pop. 50,441).
Nearest city with pop. 200,000+: Tucson, AZ (81.4 miles , pop. 486,699).
Nearest city with pop. 1,000,000+: Phoenix, AZ (193.5 miles , pop. 1,321,045).
Nearest cities: Naco, AZ (2.5 miles ), Palominas, AZ (3.6 miles ), Miracle Valley, AZ (3.9 miles ), McNeal, AZ (4.3 miles ), Pirtleville, AZ (4.5 miles ), Sierra Vista Southeast, AZ (4.5 miles ), Douglas, AZ (4.7 miles ), Tombstone, AZ (4.8 miles ).
Single-family new house construction building permits:
- 1997: 2 buildings, average cost: $80,000
- 1998: 1 building, cost: $90,000
- 1999: 1 building, cost: $90,000
- 2000: 1 building, cost: $90,000
- 2001: 4 buildings, average cost: $38,600
- 2003: 4 buildings, average cost: $46,200
- 2004: 4 buildings, average cost: $74,800
- 2005: 5 buildings, average cost: $74,800
- 2006: 5 buildings, average cost: $140,800
- 2007: 8 buildings, average cost: $77,200
- 2008: 2 buildings, average cost: $85,600
- 2009: 1 building, cost: $147,900
- 2010: 3 buildings, average cost: $76,300
- 2011: 3 buildings, average cost: $93,400
- 2012: 2 buildings, average cost: $77,400
- 2013: 2 buildings, average cost: $94,700
Number of permits per 10,000 residents
Average cost (in $1000s)
Latitude: 31.42 N, Longitude: 109.90 W
Daytime population change due to commuting: +673 (+12.9%)
Workers who live and work in this city: 1,080 (57.0%)
Area code: 520
|Crime rates in Bisbee by Year|
|City-data.com crime index (higher means more crime, U.S. average = 294.1)||284.7||330.1||361.3||276.2||246.7||377.2||359.5||376.9||454.5||439.9||483.3|
(click on a table row to update graph)
Crime rate in Bisbee detailed stats: murders, rapes, robberies, assaults, burglaries, thefts, arson
|Officers per 1,000 residents here:||2.14|
Unemployment by year (%)
Historical housing units
Population change in the 1990s: -459 (-7.0%).
- Construction (20%)
- Public administration (16%)
- Educational services (12%)
- Retail trade (8%)
- Accommodation and food services (8%)
- Health care and social assistance (7%)
- Manufacturing (6%)
- Retail trade (21%)
- Health care and social assistance (16%)
- Public administration (15%)
- Accommodation and food services (12%)
- Educational services (11%)
- Professional, scientific, and technical services (7%)
- Administrative and support and waste management services (6%)
- Construction and extraction occupations (15%)
- Management occupations (11%)
- Building and grounds cleaning and maintenance occupations (6%)
- Sales and related occupations (6%)
- Installation, maintenance, and repair occupations (6%)
- Law enforcement workers including supervisors (6%)
- Office and administrative support occupations (6%)
- Sales and related occupations (19%)
- Office and administrative support occupations (18%)
- Food preparation and serving related occupations (13%)
- Management occupations (12%)
- Personal care and service occupations (6%)
- Building and grounds cleaning and maintenance occupations (6%)
- Legal occupations (5%)
Average climate in Bisbee, Arizona
Based on data reported by over 4,000 weather stations
Earthquake activity:Bisbee-area historical earthquake activity is below Arizona state average. It is 238% greater than the overall U.S. average.
On 6/28/1992 at 11:57:34, a magnitude 7.6 (6.2 MB, 7.6 MS, 7.3 MW, Depth: 0.7 mi, Class: Major, Intensity: VIII - XII) earthquake occurred 430.4 miles away from the city center, causing 3 deaths (1 shaking deaths, 2 other deaths) and 400 injuries, causing $100,000,000 total damage and $40,000,000 insured losses
On 5/19/1940 at 04:36:40, a magnitude 7.2 (7.2 UK) earthquake occurred 361.1 miles away from Bisbee center, causing $33,000,000 total damage
On 1/4/2006 at 08:32:32, a magnitude 6.7 (6.1 MB, 6.7 MS, 6.6 MW, Depth: 8.7 mi, Class: Strong, Intensity: VII - IX) earthquake occurred 261.5 miles away from the city center
On 12/31/1934 at 18:45:56, a magnitude 7.1 (7.1 UK) earthquake occurred 354.7 miles away from the city center
On 10/15/1979 at 23:16:54, a magnitude 7.0 (5.7 MB, 6.9 MS, 7.0 ML, 6.4 MW) earthquake occurred 349.9 miles away from Bisbee center
On 10/16/1999 at 09:46:44, a magnitude 7.4 (6.3 MB, 7.4 MS, 7.2 MW, 7.3 ML) earthquake occurred 435.5 miles away from the city center
Magnitude types: body-wave magnitude (MB), local magnitude (ML), surface-wave magnitude (MS), moment magnitude (MW)
Natural disasters:The number of natural disasters in Cochise County (11) is near the US average (13).
Major Disasters (Presidential) Declared: 5
Emergencies Declared: 2
Causes of natural disasters: Fires: 4, Floods: 4, Storms: 4, Drought: 1, Flash Flood: 1, Heavy Rain: 1, Hurricane: 1, Tornado: 1, Wind: 1 (Note: Some incidents may be assigned to more than one category).
Birthplace of: Lewis Williams Douglas - Politician and businessman, Gabe Lindstrom - 2005 NFL player (Chicago Bears, born: May 25, 1976), Miguel Méndez - Writer, Earl Hindman - Film actor, Mitch Hoopes - Football player.
Hospitals and medical centers in Bisbee:
Airports and heliports located in Bisbee:
- Bisbee Municipal Airport (P04) (Runways: 2, Itinerant Ops: 1,800, Local Ops: 1,100)
- Copper Queen Hospital Heliport (6AZ6)
Colleges/universities with over 2000 students nearest to Bisbee:
- Cochise College (about 13 miles; Douglas, AZ; Full-time enrollment: 8,597)
- Pima Community College (about 81 miles; Tucson, AZ; FT enrollment: 18,794)
- Pima Medical Institute-Tucson (about 84 miles; Tucson, AZ; FT enrollment: 2,357)
- University of Arizona (about 84 miles; Tucson, AZ; FT enrollment: 36,324)
- Eastern Arizona College (about 99 miles; Thatcher, AZ; FT enrollment: 3,810)
- Western New Mexico University (about 134 miles; Silver City, NM; FT enrollment: 2,456)
- Central Arizona College (about 148 miles; Coolidge, AZ; FT enrollment: 4,893)
Public schools in Bisbee:
Libraries in Bisbee:
- COCHISE COUNTY LIBRARY DISTRICT (Operating income: $1,233,138; Location: 100 CLAWSON STREET; 101,629 books; 4,215 audio materials; 4,638 video materials; 3 local licensed databases; 39 state licensed databases; 70 print serial subscriptions)
- COPPER QUEEN LIBRARY (Operating income: $213,552; Location: 6 MAIN STREET; 33,445 books; 1,296 audio materials; 2,629 video materials; 1 local licensed databases; 36 state licensed databases; 3 other licensed databases; 112 print serial subscriptions)
Notable locations in Bisbee: Bisbee Fire Station 81 (A), Bisbee Mining and Historical Museum (B), Cooper Queen Community Hospital (C), Bisbee Fire Station Number 2 (D), Bisbee City Hall (E), Bisbee Railroad Station (F), Cochise County Courthouse (G), Warren Railroad Station (H), Phelps Dodge General Office Building (I). Display/hide their locations on the map
Churches in Bisbee include: Saint John's Episcopal Church (A), New Life Assembly of God Church (B), First Assembly of God (C), Bisbee Covenant Presbyterian Church (D), Trinity United Methodist Church (E), The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints (F), Saint Stephen Nemanja Church (G), Saint Patrick Catholic Church (H), Grace Lutheran Church (I). Display/hide their locations on the map
Cemetery: Evergreen Cemetery (1). Display/hide its location on the map
Park in Bisbee: Old City Park - Bisbee (1). Display/hide its location on the map
Tourist attractions: Bisbee Council On the Arts & Humanities (Museums; 5 Copper Queen Plaza), Muheim Heritage House (Museums; 5 Copper Queen Plaza), Arizona Cactus & Succulent Center (8 South Cactus Lane), Chamber of Commerce-Bisbee (Tours & Charters; 1 Main Street), Bisbee Visitor Center (Tours & Charters; 2 Copper Queen Plaza).
Hotels: Bisbee Grand Hotel (61 Main Street), Best Value Inn & Suites (1372 West Highway 92), Jonquil Motel (317 Tombstone Canyon), Canyon Rose Suites (27 Subway), Oliver House (24 Sowles Avenue), Copper Queen Hotel (11 Howell Avenue).
Courts: Cochise County Government - Justice of the Peace Court #1 (206 North Judd Drive), Cochise County Government - Justice of the Peace Court #1- Civil Clerk (206 North Judd Drive), Cochise County Government - Justice of the Peace Court #1- Traffic-Criminal C (206 North Judd Drive).
Air pollution and air quality trends
(lower is better)
Air Quality Index (AQI) level in 2013 was 138. This is significantly worse than average.
Particulate Matter (PM10) [µg/m3] level in 2013 was 38.6. This is significantly worse than average. Closest monitor was 21.6 miles away from the city center.
Particulate Matter (PM2.5) [µg/m3] level in 2013 was 7.13. This is better than average. Closest monitor was 21.7 miles away from the city center.
(25.7% for White Non-Hispanic residents, 32.0% for Hispanic or Latino residents, 100.0% for American Indian residents, 71.0% for other race residents, 52.1% for two or more races residents)
|This city:||2.0 people|
Percentage of family households:
Percentage of households with unmarried partners:
Likely homosexual households (counted as self-reported same-sex unmarried-partner households)
- Lesbian couples: 1.1% of all households
- Gay men: 0.7% of all households
People in group quarters in Bisbee in 2010:
- 206 people in local jails and other municipal confinement facilities
- 17 people in group homes intended for adults
- 8 people in residential treatment centers for adults
- 6 people in emergency and transitional shelters (with sleeping facilities) for people experiencing homelessness
- 5 people in other noninstitutional facilities
People in group quarters in Bisbee in 2000:
- 20 people in nursing homes
- 19 people in other nonhousehold living situations
- 15 people in other noninstitutional group quarters
- 7 people in homes for the mentally retarded
Banks with branches in Bisbee (2011 data):
- Bank of America, National Association: Bisbee Branch at 10 Bisbee Road, branch established on 1956/12/17. Info updated 2009/11/18: Bank assets: $1,451,969.3 mil, Deposits: $1,077,176.8 mil, headquarters in Charlotte, NC, positive income, 5782 total offices, Holding Company: Bank Of America Corporation
- National Bank of Arizona: Bisbee Branch at 101 Naco Highway, branch established on 1956/02/06. Info updated 2008/09/11: Bank assets: $4,485.6 mil, Deposits: $3,731.3 mil, headquarters in Tucson, AZ, positive income, Commercial Lending Specialization, 73 total offices, Holding Company: Zions Bancorporation
Educational Attainment (%) in 2016
School Enrollment by Level of School (%) in 2016
Presidential Elections Results
Graphs represent county-level data. Detailed 2008 Election Results
Religion statistics for Bisbee city (based on Cochise County data)
Food Environment Statistics:
|Cochise County:||1.25 / 10,000 pop.|
|Arizona:||1.36 / 10,000 pop.|
|Cochise County:||0.63 / 10,000 pop.|
|Arizona:||0.55 / 10,000 pop.|
|Cochise County:||4.38 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||2.47 / 10,000 pop.|
|Here:||7.82 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||6.21 / 10,000 pop.|
Health and Nutrition:
More about Health and Nutrition of Bisbee, AZ Residents
|Local government employment and payroll (March 2012)|
|Function||Full-time employees||Monthly full-time payroll||Average yearly full-time wage||Part-time employees||Monthly part-time payroll|
|Other Government Administration||8||$31,684||$47,526||7||$1,600|
|Police Protection - Officers||14||$63,329||$54,282||0||$0|
|Police - Other||2||$10,691||$64,146||7||$6,470|
|Streets and Highways||2||$5,314||$31,884||0||$0|
|Solid Waste Management||7||$19,789||$33,924||0||$0|
|Parks and Recreation||2||$4,745||$28,470||0||$0|
|Other and Unallocable||9||$24,391||$32,521||7||$7,611|
|Totals for Government||70||$272,763||$46,759||23||$16,810|
Bisbee government finances - Expenditure in 2002 (per resident):
- Construction - General: $1,108,000 ($208.74)
Housing & Community Development: $222,000 ($41.82)
- Current Operations - Police Protection: $1,348,000 ($253.96)
Financial Administration: $1,292,000 ($243.41)
Fire Protection: $1,148,000 ($216.28)
Sewerage: $800,000 ($150.72)
Solid Waste Management: $511,000 ($96.27)
Regular Highways: $427,000 ($80.44)
General - Other: $330,000 ($62.17)
Parks & Recreation: $300,000 ($56.52)
Judicial and Legal Services: $158,000 ($29.77)
Libraries: $121,000 ($22.80)
Water Utilities: $43,000 ($8.10)
Transit Utilities: $32,000 ($6.03)
Air Transportation: $15,000 ($2.83)
- Total Salaries & Wages: $3,210,000 ($604.75)
Bisbee government finances - Revenue in 2002 (per resident):
- Charges - Sewerage: $1,240,000 ($233.61)
Solid Waste Management: $792,000 ($149.21)
All Other: $254,000 ($47.85)
- Federal Intergovernmental - All Other: $327,000 ($61.61)
Housing & Community Development: $222,000 ($41.82)
- Miscellaneous - General Revenue, NEC: $406,000 ($76.49)
Rents: $52,000 ($9.80)
Interest Earnings: $39,000 ($7.35)
- State Intergovernmental - Highways: $840,000 ($158.25)
All Other: $565,000 ($106.44)
General Support: $469,000 ($88.36)
- Tax - Total General Sales: $1,211,000 ($228.15)
Property: $969,000 ($182.55)
Public Utilities: $170,000 ($32.03)
NEC: $139,000 ($26.19)
Other Selective Sales: $72,000 ($13.56)
Bisbee government finances - Cash and Securities in 2002 (per resident):
- Other Funds - Cash & Deposits: $2,172,000 ($409.19)
9.13% of this county's 2011 resident taxpayers lived in other counties in 2010 ($38,290 average adjusted gross income)
0.47% of residents moved from foreign countries ($2,431 average AGI)
Cochise County: 0.47% Arizona average: 0.07%
Top counties from which taxpayers relocated into this county between 2010 and 2011:
|from Pima County, AZ||1.20% ($30,798 average AGI)|
|from Maricopa County, AZ||0.68% ($33,010)|
|from Bell County, TX||0.17% ($47,615)|
9.13% of this county's 2010 resident taxpayers moved to other counties in 2011 ($40,126 average adjusted gross income)
0.52% of residents moved to foreign countries ($2,436 average AGI)
Cochise County: 0.52% Arizona average: 0.09%
Top counties to which taxpayers relocated from this county between 2010 and 2011:
Strongest AM radio stations in Bisbee:
- KFLT (830 AM; 50 kW; TUCSON, AZ; Owner: FAMILY LIFE B/CING SYSTEM, INC.)
- KAPR (930 AM; 3 kW; DOUGLAS, AZ)
- KUAZ (1550 AM; daytime; 50 kW; TUCSON, AZ; Owner: ARIZONA BOARD OF REGENTS)
- KNXN (1470 AM; 3 kW; SIERRA VISTA, AZ; Owner: GOOD MUSIC, INC.)
- KTAN (1420 AM; 2 kW; SIERRA VISTA, AZ; Owner: COMMONWEALTH LICENSE SUBSIDIARY, LLC)
- KDAP (1450 AM; 1 kW; DOUGLAS, AZ; Owner: KASA RADIO HOGAR, INC.)
- KQTL (1210 AM; 10 kW; SAHUARITA, AZ; Owner: RADIO UNICA OF TUCSON LICENSE CORP.)
- KMIA (710 AM; 50 kW; BLACK CANYON CITY, AZ; Owner: ENTRAVISION HOLDINGS, LLC)
- KTKT (990 AM; 10 kW; TUCSON, AZ; Owner: ARIZONA LOTUS CORP.)
- KHIL (1250 AM; 5 kW; WILLCOX, AZ; Owner: LAKESHORE MEDIA, LLC)
- KEVT (1030 AM; 10 kW; CORTARO, AZ; Owner: ONE MART CORP.)
- KFNX (1100 AM; 50 kW; CAVE CREEK, AZ; Owner: NORTH AMERICAN BROADCASTING CO., INC.)
- KMIK (1580 AM; 50 kW; TEMPE, AZ; Owner: ABC, INC.)
Strongest FM radio stations in Bisbee:
- KRMB (90.1 FM; BISBEE, AZ; Owner: WORLD RADIO NETWORK, INC.)
- KCDQ (95.3 FM; DOUGLAS, AZ; Owner: COCHISE BROADCASTING, LLC (A WYOMING LLC))
- KWCD (92.3 FM; BISBEE, AZ; Owner: COMMONWEALTH LICENSE SUBSIDIARY, LLC)
- KWRB (90.9 FM; BISBEE, AZ; Owner: WORLD RADIO NETWORK, INC.)
- KWCX-FM (104.9 FM; WILLCOX, AZ; Owner: LAKESHORE MEDIA, LLC)
- KGMG (106.3 FM; ORACLE, AZ; Owner: JOURNAL BROADCAST CORPORATION)
- KXKQ (94.1 FM; SAFFORD, AZ; Owner: MCMURRAY COMMUNICATIONS, INC.)
- K255AC (98.9 FM; TUCSON, AZ; Owner: MARICOPA COUNTY COMMUN. COLLEGE DIST)
- KXCI (91.3 FM; TUCSON, AZ; Owner: FOUNDATION FOR CREATIVE BROADCASTING, INC.)
- KZLZ-FM2 (105.3 FM; TUCSON, AZ; Owner: ENTRAVISION HOLDINGS, LLC)
- K263AA (100.5 FM; TUCSON, AZ; Owner: EDUCATIONAL MEDIA FOUNDATION)
- KUAT-FM (90.5 FM; TUCSON, AZ; Owner: ARIZONA BOARD OF REGENTS)
- KKYZ (101.7 FM; SIERRA VISTA, AZ; Owner: COCHISE BROADCASTING, LLC (A WYOMING LLC))
- K205CG (88.9 FM; BISBEE-DOUGLAS, AZ; Owner: AZ. BD. OF REGENTS FOR UNIV. OF AZ.)
TV broadcast stations around Bisbee:
- K33CG (Channel 33; SIERRA VISTA, AZ; Owner: RICHARD RICHARDS)
- K28EY (Channel 28; DOUGLAS, AZ; Owner: NBC TELEMUNDO PHOENIX, INC.)
- K20FO (Channel 20; SIERRA VISTA, AZ; Owner: KVOA COMMUNICATIONS, INC.)
Fatal road traffic accident statistics for 1975 - 2014 (per 100,000 population)
- National Bridge Inventory (NBI) Statistics
- 25Number of bridges
- 55m180ftTotal length
- $9,914,000Total costs
- 210,458Total average daily traffic
- 26,770Total average daily truck traffic
New bridges - Historical Statistics
FCC Registered Antenna Towers: 36 (See the full list of FCC Registered Antenna Towers)
FCC Registered Commercial Land Mobile Towers: 5 (See the full list of FCC Registered Commercial Land Mobile Towers in Bisbee, AZ)
FCC Registered Private Land Mobile Towers: 31 (See the full list of FCC Registered Private Land Mobile Towers)
FCC Registered Broadcast Land Mobile Towers: 2 (See the full list of FCC Registered Broadcast Land Mobile Towers)
FCC Registered Microwave Towers: 45 (See the full list of FCC Registered Microwave Towers in this town)
FCC Registered Paging Towers: 3 (See the full list of FCC Registered Paging Towers)
FCC Registered Maritime Coast & Aviation Ground Towers: 3 (See the full list of FCC Registered Maritime Coast & Aviation Ground Towers)
FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses: 54 (See the full list of FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses in Bisbee)
FAA Registered Aircraft: 21 (See the full list of FAA Registered Aircraft in Bisbee)
Drinking water stations with addresses in Bisbee and their reported violations in the past:BISBEE DOUGLAS INTL AIRPORT (Address: 1415 W MELODY LN , Population served: 2,300, Groundwater):
Past health violations:
Past monitoring violations:
- MCL, Acute (TCR) - In AUG-2012, Contaminant: Coliform. Follow-up actions: St Compliance achieved (NOV-01-2012)
- MCL, Monthly (TCR) - In AUG-2012, Contaminant: Coliform. Follow-up actions: St Violation/Reminder Notice (OCT-04-2012), St Compliance achieved (NOV-01-2012)
- MCL, Monthly (TCR) - In JUL-2011, Contaminant: Coliform. Follow-up actions: St Violation/Reminder Notice (SEP-06-2011), St Compliance achieved (NOV-17-2011)
- MCL, Monthly (TCR) - In AUG-2010, Contaminant: Coliform. Follow-up actions: St Violation/Reminder Notice (SEP-30-2010), St Compliance achieved (MAY-11-2011)
- Monitoring and Reporting (DBP) - Between OCT-2012 and DEC-2012, Contaminant: Chlorine. Follow-up actions: St Violation/Reminder Notice (APR-02-2013), St Compliance achieved (JUN-26-2013)
- Monitoring, Repeat Major (TCR) - In AUG-2012, Contaminant: Coliform (TCR). Follow-up actions: St Violation/Reminder Notice (OCT-04-2012), St Compliance achieved (NOV-01-2012)
- Monitoring and Reporting (DBP) - Between APR-2012 and JUN-2012, Contaminant: Chlorine. Follow-up actions: St Compliance achieved (AUG-17-2012)
- Monitoring and Reporting (DBP) - Between JAN-2012 and MAR-2012, Contaminant: Chlorine. Follow-up actions: St Compliance achieved (AUG-17-2012)
- Monitoring, Repeat Major (TCR) - In JUL-2011, Contaminant: Coliform (TCR). Follow-up actions: St Violation/Reminder Notice (SEP-06-2011), St Compliance achieved (NOV-17-2011)
- 2 routine major monitoring violations
- 7 minor monitoring violations
- 18 other older monitoring violations
2006 National Fire Incident Reporting System Incidents:
- Fire: 6
- Hazardous Condition: 1
Fire-safe hotels and motels in Bisbee, Arizona:
- Eldorado Suites Hotel, 55 Ok St, Bisbee, Arizona 85603 , Phone: (520) 432-6679
- Americas Best Value Inn, 1372 Hwy 92, Bisbee, Arizona 85603 , Phone: (520) 432-2293, Fax: (520) 432-7738
- San Jose Lodge, 1002 Naco Hwy 1, Bisbee, Arizona 85603 , Phone: (520) 432-5761, Fax: (520) 432-4302
|Most common first names in Bisbee, AZ among deceased individuals|
|Most common last names in Bisbee, AZ among deceased individuals|
|Last name||Count||Lived (average)|
Most commonly used house heating fuel:
- Utility gas (68%)
- Electricity (30%)
- Bottled, tank, or LP gas (1%)
- Wood (1%)
- Other fuel (1%)
|Businesses in Bisbee, AZ|
|Ace Hardware||1||H&R Block||1|
Bisbee compared to Arizona state average:
- Median household income below state average.
- Median house value below state average.
- Unemployed percentage below state average.
- Black race population percentage significantly below state average.
- Median age significantly above state average.
- Foreign-born population percentage below state average.
- Length of stay since moving in significantly above state average.
- House age significantly above state average.
- Institutionalized population percentage above state average.
- Number of college students significantly below state average.
- Percentage of population with a bachelor's degree or higher above state average.
Bisbee on our top lists:
- #2 on the list of "Top 101 cities with the largest percentage of divorced people (15+ years)(population 5,000+)"
- #4 on the list of "Top 101 cities with the most users submitting photos to our site per 10,000 residents (population 5,000+)"
- #33 on the list of "Top 101 cities with the highest number of assaults per 100,000 residents, excludes tourist destinations and others with a lot of outsiders visiting based on city industries data (population 5,000+)"
- #36 on the list of "Top 101 cities with the largest percentage of likely lesbian couples (counted as self-reported female-female unmarried-partner households) (population 5,000+)"
- #52 on the list of "Top 101 cities with the lowest number of burglaries per 100,000 residents (population 5,000+)"
- #56 on the list of "Top 101 cities with the most residents born in Other South America (population 500+)"
- #60 on the list of "Top 101 cities with the largest percentage of likely homosexual households (counted as self-reported same-sex unmarried-partner households) (population 5,000+)"
- #99 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of females in occupations: Food preparation and serving related occupations (population 5,000+)"
- #3 on the list of "Top 101 counties with the lowest percentage of residents that visited a dentist within the past year"
- #11 on the list of "Top 101 counties with the highest Ozone (1-hour) air pollution readings in 2012 (ppm)"
- #16 on the list of "Top 101 counties with the highest percentage of residents that smoked 100+ cigarettes in their lives"
- #17 on the list of "Top 101 counties with the highest Particulate Matter (PM10) Annual air pollution readings in 2012 (µg/m3)"
- #19 on the list of "Top 101 counties with the highest percentage of residents relocating to foreign countries in 2011 (pop. 50,000+)"
Total of 6 patent applications in 2008-2018.