Bishopville, South Carolina
We are giving away $1200 in prizes - enter simply by sending us your own city pictures!
|Median resident age:||32.9 years|
|South Carolina median age:||38.6 years|
Zip codes: 29010.
Estimated per capita income in 2013: $9,779 (it was $16,140 in 2000)
Bishopville city income, earnings, and wages data
Estimated median house or condo value in 2013: $74,969 (it was $56,200 in 2000)
Median gross rent in 2013: $442.
Races in Bishopville, SC (2010)
- 2,46270.9%Black alone
- 90226.0%White alone
- 280.8%Asian alone
- 280.8%Two or more races
- 100.3%American Indian alone
- 10.03%Native Hawaiian and Other
Pacific Islander alone
|Columbia Common (635 replies)|
|NFL team in South Carolina? Would Governor support it? (419 replies)|
|Recently Closed Businesses in the Greenville-Spartanburg Area - Post Them Here. (983 replies)|
|The next Boomtown? (226 replies)|
|Florence or Sumter? (209 replies)|
|Charleston/Columbia metro areas break 700,000 mark! (261 replies)|
Latest news from Bishopville, SC collected exclusively by city-data.com from local newspapers, TV, and radio stations
Ancestries: United States (26.9%), Subsaharan African (8.5%), English (2.2%), German (1.9%), Irish (1.8%).
Current Local Time: EST time zone
Elevation: 226 feet
Land area: 2.36 square miles.
Population density: 1,409 people per square mile(low).
For population 25 years and over in Bishopville:
- High school or higher: 73.2%
- Bachelor's degree or higher: 10.0%
- Graduate or professional degree: 2.4%
- Unemployed: 9.3%
- Mean travel time to work (commute): 21.5 minutes
For population 15 years and over in Bishopville city:
- Never married: 49.4%
- Now married: 26.7%
- Separated: 5.5%
- Widowed: 9.0%
- Divorced: 9.4%
26 residents are foreign born
According to our research of South Carolina and other state lists there were 29 registered sex offenders living in Bishopville, South Carolina as of August 01, 2015.
The ratio of number of residents in Bishopville to the number of sex offenders is 116 to 1.
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with mortgages in 2013: $624 (0.8%)
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with no mortgage in 2013: $681 (1.1%)
Nearest city with pop. 50,000+: Columbia, SC (45.8 miles , pop. 116,278).
Nearest city with pop. 200,000+: Charlotte, NC (75.9 miles , pop. 540,828).
Nearest city with pop. 1,000,000+: Philadelphia, PA (488.7 miles , pop. 1,517,550).
Nearest cities: Stokes Bridge-Cypress, SC (2.3 miles ), Lydia, SC (3.0 miles ), St. Charles, SC (3.1 miles ), Ashwood, SC (3.1 miles ), Lamar, SC (3.3 miles ), Lake Swamp, SC (3.8 miles ), Hartsville, SC (3.8 miles ), Bethune, SC (3.8 miles ).
Single-family new house construction building permits:
- 1997: 1 building, cost: $96,000
- 2004: 60 buildings, average cost: $23,300
- 2005: 68 buildings, average cost: $23,300
- 2006: 65 buildings, average cost: $23,300
Number of permits per 10,000 residents
Average cost (in $1000s)
Latitude: 34.22 N, Longitude: 80.25 W
Daytime population change due to commuting: +1,022 (+29.3%)
Workers who live and work in this city: 232 (32.1%)
Area code: 803
|Crime rates in Bishopville by Year|
|City-data.com crime index (higher means more crime, U.S. average = 289.8)||253.3||439.6||723.2||599.5||459.8||528.2||420.5||460.2||381.9||812.6||775.5|
(click on a table row to update graph)
Crime rate in Bishopville detailed stats: murders, rapes, robberies, assaults, burglaries, thefts, arson
|Officers per 1,000 residents here:||2.70|
|South Carolina average:||2.44|
Unemployment by year (%)
- Retail trade (27%)
- Manufacturing (21%)
- Accommodation and food services (16%)
- Public administration (10%)
- Information (8%)
- Administrative and support and waste management services (6%)
- Agriculture, forestry, fishing and hunting (5%)
- Health care and social assistance (40%)
- Accommodation and food services (18%)
- Manufacturing (10%)
- Public administration (8%)
- Retail trade (6%)
- Educational services (6%)
- Professional, scientific, and technical services (3%)
- Sales and related occupations (20%)
- Food preparation and serving related occupations (16%)
- Production occupations (13%)
- Computer and mathematical occupations (9%)
- Law enforcement workers including supervisors (8%)
- Office and administrative support occupations (8%)
- Fire fighting and prevention, and other protective service workers including supervisors (6%)
- Office and administrative support occupations (24%)
- Sales and related occupations (11%)
- Food preparation and serving related occupations (10%)
- Education, training, and library occupations (9%)
- Production occupations (8%)
- Health technologists and technicians (8%)
- Healthcare support occupations (8%)
Average climate in Bishopville, South Carolina
Based on data reported by over 4,000 weather stations
Bishopville-area historical tornado activity is slightly above South Carolina state average. It is 27% greater than the overall U.S. average.
On 3/28/1984, a category F4 (max. wind speeds 207-260 mph) tornado 30.6 miles away from the Bishopville city center injured 36 people and caused between $5,000,000 and $50,000,000 in damages.
On 3/28/1984, a category F4 tornado 31.2 miles away from the city center injured 24 people and caused between $5,000,000 and $50,000,000 in damages.
Earthquake activity:Bishopville-area historical earthquake activity is near South Carolina state average. It is 86% smaller than the overall U.S. average.
On 8/2/1974 at 08:52:09, a magnitude 4.9 (4.3 MB, 4.9 LG, Class: Light, Intensity: IV - V) earthquake occurred 130.6 miles away from the city center
On 11/22/1974 at 05:25:55, a magnitude 4.7 (4.7 MB) earthquake occurred 91.4 miles away from Bishopville center
On 8/21/1992 at 16:31:55, a magnitude 4.4 (4.1 MB, 4.1 LG, 4.4 LG, Depth: 6.2 mi) earthquake occurred 81.2 miles away from the city center
On 11/11/2002 at 23:39:29, a magnitude 4.4 (4.0 MB, 4.4 LG, Depth: 1.5 mi) earthquake occurred 126.8 miles away from the city center
On 4/13/1998 at 09:56:11, a magnitude 3.9 (3.5 MB, 3.9 LG, Depth: 3.1 mi, Class: Light, Intensity: II - III) earthquake occurred 29.7 miles away from Bishopville center
On 11/30/1973 at 07:48:41, a magnitude 4.7 (4.7 MB, 4.6 ML) earthquake occurred 237.0 miles away from the city center
Magnitude types: regional Lg-wave magnitude (LG), body-wave magnitude (MB), local magnitude (ML)
Natural disasters:The number of natural disasters in Lee County (8) is smaller than the US average (12).
Major Disasters (Presidential) Declared: 6
Emergencies Declared: 2
Causes of natural disasters: Hurricanes: 4, Flood: 1, Ice Storm: 1, Storm: 1, Tropical Storm: 1, Winter Storm: 1 (Note: Some incidents may be assigned to more than one category).
Birthplace of: Henry E. Brown, Jr. - Politician, Drink Small - African soul blues guitarist, Cory Peoples - Player of and football, Mike Holland (golfer) - Professional golfer.
Hospitals and medical centers in Bishopville:
Airports located in Bishopville:
- Lee County-Butters Field Airport (Runways: 1, Itinerant Ops: 400, Local Ops: 300)
Operable nuclear power plant near Bishopville:
- 15 miles: Robinson 2 in Hartsville, SC.
Colleges/universities with over 2000 students nearest to Bishopville:
- Central Carolina Technical College (about 21 miles; Sumter, SC; Full-time enrollment: 3,108)
- Florence-Darlington Technical College (about 25 miles; Florence, SC; FT enrollment: 4,468)
- Francis Marion University (about 34 miles; Florence, SC; FT enrollment: 3,624)
- Benedict College (about 47 miles; Columbia, SC; FT enrollment: 3,039)
- University of South Carolina-Columbia (about 48 miles; Columbia, SC; FT enrollment: 27,789)
- Midlands Technical College (about 54 miles; West Columbia, SC; FT enrollment: 8,916)
- Wingate University (about 54 miles; Wingate, NC; FT enrollment: 2,125)
Public high school in Bishopville:
- LEE COUNTY CAREER AND TECHNOLOGY (Students: 464; Location: 1804 Wisacky Highway; Grades: 9-12)
Private high school in Bishopville:
Public elementary/middle schools in Bishopville:
User submitted facts and corrections:
- The Lee County Library is now located at 200 N. Main Street, Bishopville, SC 29010
Notable locations in Bishopville: Lee County Courthouse (A), Lee County Health Center (B), Lee County Public Library (C), Lee County Rural Fire Department Headquarters (D), Lee County Rural Fire Department Bishopville (E), Bishopville Fire Department (F). Display/hide their locations on the map
Churches in Bishopville include: Mount Hermon Church (A), Bethlehem Church (B), Bishopville Church of God (C), Bishopville Presbyterian Church (D), First Baptist Church (E), First Church of the Nazarene (F), New Bethel African Methodist Episcopal Church (G), Shekinah Tabernacle (H), Wesley Memorial Church (I). Display/hide their locations on the map
Reservoir: Denny Pond (A). Display/hide its location on the map
Parks in Bishopville include: Bishopville Commercial Historic District (1), South Main Historic District (2), Woodward Park (3). Display/hide their locations on the map
Tourist attraction: South Carolina Cotton Museum Inc (121 West Cedar Lane).
Hotels: Econo Lodge Bishopville (1135 Sumter Highway), Howard Johnson Express Inn (27 Charlene Ln).
Air pollution and air quality trends
(lower is better)
Air Quality Index (AQI) level in 2009 was 45.7. This is significantly better than average.
Particulate Matter (PM2.5) [µg/m3] level in 2009 was 10.3. This is about average. Closest monitor was 23.1 miles away from the city center.
Lead (Pb) [µg/m3] level in 2007 was 0.00111. This is significantly better than average. Closest monitor was 20.7 miles away from the city center.
Drinking water stations with addresses in Bishopville that have no violations reported:
- BISHOPVILLE TOWN OF (3110001) (Population served: 3,800, Primary Water Source Type: Groundwater)
(10.6% for White Non-Hispanic residents, 60.0% for Black residents, 77.4% for Hispanic or Latino residents, 76.9% for other race residents, 98.4% for two or more races residents)
|This city:||2.3 people|
|South Carolina:||2.5 people|
Percentage of family households:
Percentage of households with unmarried partners:
Likely homosexual households (counted as self-reported same-sex unmarried-partner households)
- Lesbian couples: 0.3% of all households
- Gay men: 0.4% of all households
People in group quarters in Bishopville in 2010:
- 118 people in nursing facilities/skilled-nursing facilities
- 39 people in residential treatment centers for adults
- 11 people in group homes intended for adults
People in group quarters in Bishopville in 2000:
- 121 people in nursing homes
- 35 people in homes for the mentally retarded
- 13 people in local jails and other confinement facilities (including police lockups)
- 8 people in other group homes
Bishopville compared to South Carolina state average:
- Median household income significantly below state average.
- Median house value below state average.
- Unemployed percentage below state average.
- Black race population percentage above state average.
- Hispanic race population percentage significantly below state average.
- Foreign-born population percentage significantly below state average.
- Renting percentage above state average.
- Length of stay since moving in significantly above state average.
- House age above state average.
- Institutionalized population percentage above state average.
- Percentage of population with a bachelor's degree or higher below state average.
Banks with branches in Bishopville (2011 data):
- First Citizens Bank and Trust Company, Inc.: Bishopville Branch at 144 South Main Street, branch established on 1903/12/15. Info updated 2011/08/24: Bank assets: $8,104.0 mil, Deposits: $6,880.8 mil, headquarters in Columbia, SC, positive income, 197 total offices, Holding Company: First Citizens Bancorporation, Inc.
- Synovus Bank: Bishopville Branch at 200 East Church Street, branch established on 1966/06/29. Info updated 2011/01/25: Bank assets: $26,863.3 mil, Deposits: $22,415.0 mil, headquarters in Columbus, GA, positive income, Commercial Lending Specialization, 296 total offices, Holding Company: Synovus Financial Corp.
- First Palmetto Savings Bank, F.S.B.: Bishopville Branch at 201 E Church St, branch established on 1904/01/01. Info updated 2011/07/21: Bank assets: $625.7 mil, Deposits: $495.8 mil, headquarters in Camden, SC, positive income, Commercial Lending Specialization, 21 total offices
Fire-safe hotels and motels in Bishopville, South Carolina:
- Econo Lodge, 1153 S Main St, Bishopville, SC 29010 , Phone: (803) 428-3200, Fax: (803) 428-3200
- Econo Lodge, 1135 Sumter Hwy, Bishopville, SC 29010 , Phone: (803) 428-3200, Fax: (803) 428-3200
Educational Attainment (%) in 2013
School Enrollment by Level of School (%) in 2013
|South Carolina average:||12.0|
Most commonly used house heating fuel:
- Electricity (68%)
- Utility gas (26%)
- Fuel oil, kerosene, etc. (2%)
- Bottled, tank, or LP gas (2%)
- Other fuel (1%)
- No fuel used (1%)
Presidential Elections Results
Graphs represent county-level data. Detailed 2008 Election Results
Religion statistics for Bishopville city (based on Lee County data)
Food Environment Statistics:
|Lee County:||1.50 / 10,000 pop.|
|South Carolina:||1.99 / 10,000 pop.|
|Lee County:||0.50 / 10,000 pop.|
|South Carolina:||0.85 / 10,000 pop.|
|Lee County:||5.50 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||5.38 / 10,000 pop.|
|Here:||4.00 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||7.75 / 10,000 pop.|
|Local government employment and payroll (March 2013)|
|Function||Full-time employees||Monthly full-time payroll||Average yearly full-time wage||Part-time employees||Monthly part-time payroll|
|Other Government Administration||7||$22,752||$39,003||7||$1,581|
|Judicial and Legal||0||$0||1||$1,831|
|Police Protection - Officers||13||$36,524||$33,714||0||$0|
|Solid Waste Management||13||$25,205||$23,266||0||$0|
|Totals for Government||45||$125,945||$33,585||8||$3,412|
Bishopville government finances - Expenditure in 2002 (per resident):
- Current Operations - Water Utilities: $882,000 ($265.18)
Police Protection: $694,000 ($208.66)
Solid Waste Management: $462,000 ($138.91)
General - Other: $261,000 ($78.47)
Fire Protection: $209,000 ($62.84)
Central Staff Services: $193,000 ($58.03)
Financial Administration: $126,000 ($37.88)
Judicial and Legal Services: $61,000 ($18.34)
- General - Interest on Debt: $205,000 ($61.64)
- Other Capital Outlay - Water Utilities: $33,000 ($9.92)
Police Protection: $4,000 ($1.20)
Solid Waste Management: $2,000 ($0.60)
Fire Protection: $1,000 ($0.30)
- Total Salaries & Wages: $1,832,000 ($550.81)
Bishopville government finances - Revenue in 2002 (per resident):
- Charges - Solid Waste Management: $209,000 ($62.84)
All Other: $11,000 ($3.31)
- Local Intergovernmental - General Support: $208,000 ($62.54)
- Miscellaneous - Interest Earnings: $23,000 ($6.92)
- Revenue - Water Utilities: $1,413,000 ($424.83)
- State Intergovernmental - General Support: $219,000 ($65.84)
- Tax - Property: $591,000 ($177.69)
NEC: $189,000 ($56.83)
Public Utilities: $186,000 ($55.92)
Bishopville government finances - Debt in 2002 (per resident):
- Long Term Debt Beginning Outstanding, NEC: $3,424,000 ($1029.46)
- Long Term Debt Outstanding Nonguaranteed - Other, NEC: $3,355,000 ($1008.72)
- Long Term Debt Retired Unspecified - Other, NEC: $69,000 ($20.75)
Bishopville government finances - Cash and Securities in 2002 (per resident):
- Other Funds - Cash & Deposits: $1,803,000 ($542.09)
- Sinking Fund - Cash & Deposits: $191,000 ($57.43)
5.34% of this county's 2011 resident taxpayers lived in other counties in 2010 ($24,530 average adjusted gross income)
|South Carolina average:||6.90%|
10 or fewer of this county's residents moved from foreign countries between 2010 and 2011.
Top counties from which taxpayers relocated into this county between 2010 and 2011:
|from Sumter County, SC||1.19% ($23,657 average AGI)|
|from Darlington County, SC||0.60% ($20,400)|
|from Kershaw County, SC||0.56% ($22,242)|
7.11% of this county's 2010 resident taxpayers moved to other counties in 2011 ($24,720 average adjusted gross income)
|South Carolina average:||6.53%|
10 or fewer of this county's residents moved to foreign countries between 2010 and 2011.
Top counties to which taxpayers relocated from this county between 2010 and 2011:
Strongest AM radio stations in Bishopville:
- WAGS (1380 AM; 1 kW; BISHOPVILLE, SC; Owner: BEAVER COMMUNICATIONS)
- WCEO (840 AM; daytime; 50 kW; COLUMBIA, SC; Owner: EASTERN BROADCASTING GROUP, INC.)
- WBAJ (890 AM; daytime; 50 kW; BLYTHEWOOD, SC; Owner: FAMILY FIRST)
- WJMX (970 AM; 10 kW; FLORENCE, SC; Owner: QANTUM OF FLORENCE LICENSE COMPANY, LLC)
- WAGL (1560 AM; daytime; 50 kW; LANCASTER, SC; Owner: PALMETTO BROADCASTING SYSTEM, INC.)
- WBT (1110 AM; 50 kW; CHARLOTTE, NC; Owner: JEFFERSON-PILOT COMMUNICATNS CO. OF NORTH CAROLINA)
- WBCU (1460 AM; 50 kW; UNION, SC)
- WLFJ (660 AM; daytime; 50 kW; GREENVILLE, SC; Owner: CLEAR CHANNEL BROADCASTING LICENSES, INC.)
- WPTF (680 AM; 50 kW; RALEIGH, NC; Owner: FIRST STATE COMMUNICATIONS)
- WHSC (1450 AM; 1 kW; HARTSVILLE, SC; Owner: CUMULUS LICENSING CORP.)
- WJDJ (1490 AM; 1 kW; HARTSVILLE, SC; Owner: BEAVER COMMUNICATIONS)
- WBSC (1550 AM; 10 kW; BENNETTSVILLE, SC; Owner: D-MITCH BROADCASTING, INC.)
- WTRU (830 AM; 50 kW; KERNERSVILLE, NC; Owner: TRUTH BROADCASTING CORPORATION)
Strongest FM radio stations in Bishopville:
- WBZF (98.5 FM; HARTSVILLE, SC; Owner: CUMULUS LICENSING CORP.)
- WWDM (101.3 FM; SUMTER, SC; Owner: URBAN RADIO OF SOUTH CAROLINA, LLC)
- WRJA-FM (88.1 FM; SUMTER, SC; Owner: SOUTH CAROLINA EDUCATIONAL TV COMMISSION)
- WCSQ (92.5 FM; MONCKS CORNER, SC; Owner: APEX BROADCASTING, INC.)
- WEGX (92.9 FM; DILLON, SC; Owner: QANTUM OF FLORENCE LICENSE COMPANY, LLC)
- WNOK (104.7 FM; COLUMBIA, SC; Owner: CAPSTAR TX LIMITED PARTNERSHIP)
- WMHK (89.7 FM; COLUMBIA, SC; Owner: COLUMBIA BIBLE COLLEGE B/CING CO.)
- WSIM (93.7 FM; BISHOPVILLE, SC; Owner: MILLER COMMUNICATIONS, INC.)
- W207BQ (89.3 FM; COLUMBIA, SC; Owner: CALVARY CHAPEL OF TWIN FALLS, INC.)
- WIBZ (95.5 FM; WEDGEFIELD, SC; Owner: MILLER COMMUNICATIONS, INC.)
- WDAR-FM (105.5 FM; DARLINGTON, SC; Owner: QANTUM OF FLORENCE LICENSE COMPANY, LLC)
- WYNN-FM (106.3 FM; FLORENCE, SC; Owner: CUMULUS LICENSING CORP.)
- WWKT-FM (99.3 FM; KINGSTREE, SC; Owner: MILLER COMMUNICATIONS, INC.)
- WLPG (91.7 FM; FLORENCE, SC; Owner: AUGUSTA RADIO FELLOWSHIP INSTITUTE, INC.)
- WJMX-FM (103.3 FM; CHERAW, SC; Owner: QANTUM OF FLORENCE LICENSE COMPANY, LLC)
- WMXT (102.1 FM; PAMPLICO, SC; Owner: CUMULUS LICENSING CORP.)
- WWFN (100.1 FM; LAKE CITY, SC; Owner: CUMULUS LICENSING CORP.)
TV broadcast stations around Bishopville:
- WOLO-TV (Channel 25; COLUMBIA, SC; Owner: SOUTH CAROLINA BROADCASTING PARTNERS)
- WLTX (Channel 19; COLUMBIA, SC; Owner: PACIFIC AND SOUTHERN COMPANY, INC.)
- WRJA-TV (Channel 27; SUMTER, SC; Owner: SOUTH CAROLINA EDUCATIONAL TV COMMISSION)
- WACH (Channel 57; COLUMBIA, SC; Owner: RAYCOM AMERICA, INC.)
- WIS (Channel 10; COLUMBIA, SC; Owner: LIBCO, INC.)
- WBHQ (Channel 63; SUMTER, SC; Owner: COLUMBIA BROADCASTING, INC.)
- WPDE-TV (Channel 15; FLORENCE, SC; Owner: GRAND STRAND COMMUNICATIONS)
- WWMB (Channel 21; FLORENCE, SC; Owner: ATLANTIC MEDIA GROUP, INC.)
- WBTW (Channel 13; FLORENCE, SC; Owner: MEDIA GENERAL BROADCASTING OF SO. CAROLINA HOLDINGS, INC.)
- W66DE (Channel 50; FLORENCE, SC; Owner: CAROLINA CHRISTIAN BROADCASTING, INC.)
- WJPM-TV (Channel 33; FLORENCE, SC; Owner: SOUTH CAROLINA EDUCATIONAL TV COMMISSION)
- WPDF-LP (Channel 56; FLORENCE, SC; Owner: GE MEDIA, INC.)
- WRLK-TV (Channel 35; COLUMBIA, SC; Owner: SOUTH CAROLINA EDUCATIONAL TV COMMISSION)
Fatal road traffic accident statistics for 1975 - 2013 (per 100,000 population)
- National Bridge Inventory (NBI) Statistics
- 1Number of bridges
- 1m3ftTotal length
- 950Total average daily traffic
- 47Total average daily truck traffic
- 1,340Total future (year 2030) average daily traffic
FCC Registered Cell Phone Towers:3 (See the full list of FCC Registered Cell Phone Towers in Bishopville)
FCC Registered Antenna Towers:143 (See the full list of FCC Registered Antenna Towers)
FCC Registered Private Land Mobile Towers:16 (See the full list of FCC Registered Private Land Mobile Towers in Bishopville, SC)
FCC Registered Microwave Towers:3
- BISHOPVILLE, 2.5 Mi W Of Hammetts Crossroads 8 Mi Sw Of (Lat: 34.149306 Lon: -80.351444), Overall height: 91.4 m, Call Sign: WMK341
Assigned Frequencies: 2121.60 MHz
Grant Date: 02/06/2001, Expiration Date: 02/01/2011, Cancellation Date: 01/05/2007, Certifier: John T Scott Iii
Registrant: Verizon Wireless, 1120 Sanctuary Pkwy, #150 Gasa5reg, Alpharetta, GA 30004, Phone: (770) 797-1070, Fax: (770) 797-1036, Email:
- Bishopville, Lat: 34.217111 Lon: -80.252194, Call Sign: WQCT648, Licensee ID: L00092087
Assigned Frequencies: 956.343 MHz
Grant Date: 05/23/2005, Expiration Date: 05/23/2015, Certifier: Mike Deas
Registrant: City Of Bishopville
- Near Lucknow Community 6 Mi Nw Of (Lat: 34.275972 Lon: -80.335889), Overall height: 76.2 m, Call Sign: WAN223
Assigned Frequencies: 6404.79 MHz, 6315.84 MHz
Grant Date: 08/21/2008, Expiration Date: 11/17/2018
Registrant: South Carolina Pubilc Service Authority, One Riverwood Drive, Moncks Corner, SC 29461-6101, Phone: (843) 761-8000, Fax: (843) 761-4115, Email:
FCC Registered Paging Towers:1
- 1.4 Mi Ne Of Elliott (Lat: 34.119861 Lon: -80.146444), Overall height: 106.7 m, Call Sign: KNLR338
Assigned Frequencies: 931.187 MHz
Grant Date: 03/10/1997, Expiration Date: 03/10/2007, Cancellation Date: 03/09/2005
Registrant: O\'Connor And Hannan, L.L.P., 1919 Pennsylvania Ave. Nw, Washington, DC 20006-3483, Phone: (202) 887-1431
FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses:25 (See the full list of FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses in Bishopville)
FAA Registered Aircraft:10 (See the full list of FAA Registered Aircraft in Bishopville)
2006 National Fire Incident Reporting System Incidents:
- Fire: 45
- Good Intent Call: 7
Incident types - Bishopville
|Most common first names in Bishopville, SC among deceased individuals|
|Most common last names in Bishopville, SC among deceased individuals|
|Last name||Count||Lived (average)|
|Businesses in Bishopville, SC|
|Ace Hardware||1||Lane Furniture||1|
|Advance Auto Parts||1||McDonald's||1|
Total of 1 patent application in 2008-2015.